Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice of Human Sacrifice «IC»

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Alice of Human Sacrifice «IC»

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 pm

My Alices' will remain peacefully asleep but the painful truth of my dream.....shall begin.

The first Alice was a Galliant Red one. Weilding a sword in Wonderland. They were captured in the forest of My Wonderland, as a wanted Fugitive, for slashing down everything and everyone in their path. But was released.

The Second Alice was a Fragile Blue one. Singing many false created notes to the regions of the Wonderland. This Alice was that of a Bloody Blue Rose.

The Third Alice, was Little Green One, very Cute and Dear to My Wonderland. She became the Queen of the Wonderland. Fearing Death, she would Forever rule her Country.

During this Time, Two Children went into the Forest. An Invitation for them from the Castle was a Trump Card of Hearts.

They were the Fourth Alices' of yellow. Going through many doors to get to Wonderland, curiousity taking its toll. Not to long after, they came in a Yellow boat. With the Stubborn older Sibling, and Smart younger one. They're never awoken from their dream of My Wonderland, forever wandering.

The fifth white Alice.....has yet to feel my dream.....

"Alice of Human Sacrifice"

Alice of Human Sacrifice «OOC+SU»
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice «IC»

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Miku sat in the forbidden garden, reading. The garden wasn't forbidden, it was just almost impossible to get to. It was in the center of the Queen's huge maze. Which hardly anybody was allowed into. Miku and the Queen were good friends. Seeing that they were both Alice's.

Miku set down her book. She sighed, pulling off her blue scarf. She had been feeling a little kinder today, so she left the castle. Then her head started to throb, and images of her arrival to the Wonderland began to play.

Miku had just come across a rabbit hole, and she had seen a man go into it. She had gotten curious, so she followed him. She fell and fell, being surrounded in blue tinted darkness. When she finally landed, a sheet of music lay infront of her. She picked it up and began to sing. People and creatures began to surround her. She travelled in this Wonderland of hers. Singing more and more, creating her own notes. Then she realized her singing was hurting people.

So she stopped singing for the joy of it, but instead for the feeling of being Devious, and hurting people. This was a Joy un-known to the kind girl Miku had once been. She had turned from a girl too kind, to a girl not kind enough. But Miku was still kind, deep down inside. In the depths of her heart, hardly showing itself anymore.
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Rosemary's story was a twisted one seeings she was the queen with a large impending paranoia. Her beauty shone throughout the land distracting everyone from her dark mysterious secret. Her whole demeanor was deceiving. She would display the most innocent personality but in her mind she was brewing to plot against anyone who wanted to overthrow her. No one would expect Rosemary to go insane and were always oblivious to her inside being never caring to ask in the first place.

Before she fell down the hole, basically Rosemary was like any 16 year old who wanted to be rebellious. She wouldn't listen to anybody and would do the opposite which was the wrong way. In her mind, anyone and everyone were blockers who wanted to "ruin" her life. When she came across the hole that led her to what she was now, she had twinge of fear that made her spine sharp-cold. With one step forward, she instantly fell down never touching reality ever again.

Now since the "incident" is long gone from her mind, Rosemary never looked back seeings that her new lifestyle was a promising one. Within one day the whole nation of Wonderland dubbed her as Queen. She obliged without any doubt and took her position with a light but firm attitude. Everything went good for her until one day an unknown person foretold her future. They told her that one day she would die and someone would take her position after her death.This frighten Rosemary into paranoia. Never again would she trust anyone not even herself.

Now sitting on her silver marble balcony, Rosemary observed her land with a keen eye. Everything as usual was twisted never having a real answer to any surfacing mystery. She smiled wittily to herself for the great accomplishments she made as she got up to stretch like she regularly did after sorting out new polices and rules for her land at her royal office. Rosemary leaned over the marble rail to look over the garden that was below from her room.

She then spotted her friend who got up to take her daily walk away from the castle. She smiled knowing they had went through a lot together as close friends.They knew each other so much that they knew exactly what the other would do next. Even the secrets they shared were so similar that they acted like identical twins. After peering out from the terrace, Rosemary walked inside to view herself in front of the mirror. As usual, she was wearing her favorite colors, pink and green, which she wore everyday. She smirked with stratification as she made one last glance in the mirror before she began to venture out yet again.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Katsumi and her brother walked through the forests of Wonderland, looking around and being amazed. "Wow, look at this!" Katsumi said, and saw the bloody trail on the ground. She looked to her younger twin brother, a little scared.

How did they get here? Well, I guess I'll be the first to tell you. This is a twisted place, and children shouldn't be allowed..

These two were joking around with each other when they saw a rabbit hole. The sister was the first to investigate. All of a sudden, she fell in. The brother jumped in afterward, which was a mistake on his part. It seemed like forever until the two siblings finally reached the ground.

"What is this place?" asked the sister, and her brother shrugged. The sister, whose name was Katsumi, smiled. "Well, then let's go explore!!"

"But, Katsumi...shouldn't we get back to where we were before?" The brother was concerned. Katsumi looked at her brother with disapproval.

"Come on!! It'll be fun!! We'll come right back, I promise!!"

These two have much more to learn...I suppose. The Fourth Alice's would soon regret that decision.

As those two walked through the forest, a white haired girl landed on the ground. "Owww..." she said and rubbed her head. She glanced around and started to panic.

"Whe-where am I? Am I dead? No, I'm not dead...I wouldn't go down if I was dead....." She tried to calm herself as she walked into Wonderland. The last thing she remembered was falling down a rabbit hole after she saw two identical twins, one sister and one brother, go down.

As she entered the forest, she saw a rabbit. "Well, that explains the rabbit hole..." the white haired girl whispered to herself.

This girl, in my Wonderland, was the white Fifth Alice.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:41 pm

The throbbing and images stopped. So Miku sat up, and put her scarf back on. It wasn't incredibly hot today, so Miku didn't sweat. She picked up her book, and left the maze quickly. Her blue blew gently in the wind, causing her to look quite beautiful in any case.

She walked into the forest singing a tune about Pirates.

'Sail with me into the setting sun,
the battle has been won,
but has begun?
And as run,
emotions start,
we need to find a way,
to keep our desire aliiiive...'

She sang, walking deeper into forest. She knew she was close to the First Alice. But when she saw yellow-headed twins, she stopped singing and followed them quietly.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Kaoru-chan! Your icon distracted me!!

Katsumi stopped and turned, and that's when she saw a blue haired girl. "Uh...hello. Are you from here? We need help!" she said, and ran towards the blue haired girl. "I'm Katsumi, and you are?" Katsumi asked, almost out of breath. She looked around the forest, which creeped her out just a bit. "Is there anyone else here?"

The Fifth Alice wandered the forest, her hair standing out in all scenarios. "What to do, what to do?" she asked herself. Sighing, she sat by the nearest tree....and the nearest tree to the First Alice's cage.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Rosemary walked out of her large dream-like castle nodding her platinum-blond head in a dignified way to all of the guards who lined the entry way. They immediately saluted praising her for her gorgeous presence, "I shall hope all of you are doing your jobs correctly", she said to them in the most sweet but sharp threatening way that made them shake a little with fear. They all nodded "yes" in sync, "Yes your majesty, we do not disappoint", they answered respectfully back, all together in harmony.

She smiled gently at them with mischief gleaming in her lavender eyes, "I thought so", she said resuming her daily walk outside the kingdom. Morning was the only time she could have time to herself or at least have a little fun with exploring. After making her way out of the castle, she turned the road that led to the forest in hopes to bump into Miku. Rosemary sighed with boredom as she patted her mouth with a yawn.

A few minutes later, Rosemary saw a figure walking ahead of her with an eased pace. It had to be Miku because she was the only one who wanted to walked slowly since she liked to observe nature, "Miku, it's me your dear friend Rosemary!", she shouted for her to hear as she walked a little faster trying not to ruin her new pink and green bow-tie 5 inched heels.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Awesome. It's not everyday you see Lelouch and C.C. doing the Caramelldansen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miku jumped suddenly when the yellow haired girl turned quickly. The boy still stood in his place, turned to stare at his sister and Miku. The girl asked too many questions. "Ok, Katumi, shush. We are close to First Alice."

Then Rosemary called to her. Miku turned quickly. Laughing at her friend's careful steps in her heels. "Rosemary, this is Katumi, and I believe he there, is her brother." Miku stated, pointing to Katsumi, then to Katsumi's brother. She hadn't actually said any of that until her Platinum-Blonde friend had made her way over to Miku.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Rosemary finally reached the little curious group with Miku, her friend, amongst them, "Hello everyone", she said to them with a velvety voice that was polite and soothing. She wiped some of the strands of hair out of her face and corrected herself quickly, "So what all of you are talking about ?", she asked them curious as usual.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 pm

(i guess i can just jump in right?)

Hatter grinned slyley as she heard talking, she walked fast to where the talking came from. she was almost skipping towards the destination. She smiled widley as she was nearing where Alice number one was. She sighed and slowed her walk, she would be calm for a while, she decided that was best. She came nearer and nearer towards a few of the alices. Her face broke back out into a grin as she looked at queen rosemary.
"hello mistress"
she said in a calm sophistacated voice. Bowing slowly. She looked up at the others and smiled. Seeing the two kids Hatters grin faded.
"hello who might these two be?"
She asked politley. Masking her curious intent, and trying to hide her true personality. She had tons of confusing riddles swimming through her head. For she was ready already to make these two mad and confused and dilute them with anger.
Last edited by iminmiamitrick2233 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 pm

( The first Alice has arrived,but is that a good thing?)

Shin walked along the long dark path,followed by a flowing crimson red path of blood, he had just escaped from being captured, he still doesn't know what it is that had him,but nothing was going to hold him for long. Shin looks back into the darkness that was behind him, his eyes were captivated by the blood from his captor, As he stares he flashes back to how he got to this wonderland.

Shin's memory of before wonderland is slightly hazy, but he remembers that before he got to wonder land he was at some kind of competition. He remembers looking at a charging enemy through some type of helmet. The memory starts to become clearer and he sees the crowds of people around him, shouting and cheering. He remembers carrying a wooden sword and fighting against this enemy who is wearing something that looks similar to what he is. the fight between him and this person starts to fade, he sees himself around the same crowd, but the helmet is no longer on him. The person who he was fighting removes their helmet and walks to him. Shin watches as he shakes his person's hand and then feels that he is smiling, Shin can feel himself talking, but can't hear the words. He then watches as his vision starts to fade again. when his visions returns he sees the person from before charging at him with a wooden sword. Shin feels a slight pain and his memory fades to black.

Shin wipes his eyes and says " Why can't i remember that memory fully, was it even real or do I just make it up. Stupid place ruining my mind." Shin looks at his sword that is stained with blood and says " I'll fix you, I'll destroy you and it should make you release your unholy grasp on me." Shin then continues to walk down the path. Shin walked into a patch of flowers and started cutting them down, he continues to walk. his head starts to hurt,but he continues on. He starts to look around him, he becomes paranoid, thinking that someone is watching him or out to get him. he tightens his grasp on his sword and walks on.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 am

Miku wrapped her arm around Rosemary's shoulder and smirked. "Well, Katumi and her brother must've stumbled into the Wonderland. Which means they have no idea where they are." Miku whispered in her friends ear. Then the Hatter appeared. She was already planning on messing with the Twins. Miku could tell. One of her aquired skills since being trapped in the wonderland. The smell of blood filled the air wildly, Miku, hoping that she was the only one smelling it, stayed calm. Knowing the First Alice, whom she had never met, had probably just someone again.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:08 pm

"It's Katsumi, not Katumi." said Katsumi, annoyed just a bit. She looked to her brother and sighed. She also smelled blood, since they had seen blood earlier as well. "But, this must be someone special, since she is dressed so nicely." Katsumi said to Rosemary. "Are you the Queen and or Princess of this Land?"

The Fifth Alice was indeed watching the First Alice. She was captivated by him, never seeing anyone cut something down with a sword EVER. She got up from her tree, and approached the First Alice. "Hey!" she called to him, tapping his shoulder. "What is this place?"

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Shin turns around quickly, he presses his sword against the neck of the girl who tapped him and he says " What is it that you truly want from me?! Were you the one who was watching me all this time?! Your plotting against me aren't you?! Aren't you?!" Shin knew something was wrong with him, but he couldn't help it, he was paranoid all the time, his head hurts him constantly and now this girl has shown up looking at him with her big eyes that seemed to look right through him. He truly didn't want to hurt the girl, he was somewhat tired of swinging his sword constantly knocking down anything in his way. Shin just wanted to rest, but this girl, She brought out the murderous spirit within him and he didn't know why. He stares at her and says " Speak girl, before my blade silences you forever."

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 pm

"I-I was indeed watching you...but it was only because I was curious of who you were!!" the Fifth Alice replied. "I am not plotting against someone I don't even know!!" She looked around, and there was literally nothing. Just...flowers and a bloody path. "I'm Kokoro. And you are? And again...what is this place?"

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Sebastian Kitsune stood silently behind his elder sister. This was the way it was between him and Katsumi, he was always the follower- not that he minded, he was a quiet boy, an observer some might say. Sebastian shifted his gaze on the girl in front of him, she wore a lace dress and gave an honest smile. Whatever this place was Sebastian was already getting a bad feeling. He wanted to get home. It seems he was alone of this opinion whereas Katsumi was already introducing herself to the stranger. Katsumi was the irresponsible one between the two of them, the reckless one.
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm

The blonde haired boy was staring at the 3 girls oddly. It was weird enough that he wasn't saying anything, but now she began to feel alittle akward because of his staring. She flipped her long blue hair out of her eyes and smirked at the boy. "Hey boy! Come over here." Miku said motioning to the boy. He was pretty cute in Miku's mind.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:19 pm

A smirk was written on the girls face and she wore a wry smile, her dark blue hair stood out behind Rosemary- she was hard for Sebastian to miss. The girl looked straight at him and called him over. Sebastian shifted and walked over to her knowing Katsumi was busy talking to Rosemary to notice. "Hey," Sebastian said slowly and smiled at the blue haired girl shyly. She seemed to be the bold type. He noticed that behind the dark blue hair, the girl was very pretty.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:38 pm

He walked over and smiled, saying "Hey." Miku smiled at him, removing her arm from Rosemary's shoulder. "I'm Miku. What's your name?" She asked innocently. This kid wasn't anything like his sister. Who seemed as tho she would introduce herself to a stranger. He was quiet, and more shy. She ruffled his blonde hair and smirked mischieviously.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:55 pm

When Miku reached to ruffle his hair, Sebastian cringed. "It's Sebastian." He said and touched his hair to fix the standing strands. The sun was shining bright on his face and Sebastian squinted his eyes. He wondered if the girl knew where- and what- this place was. "Nice to meet you, Miku." he said honestly before asking her where this place was. "Do you know where this place is?" He asked and covered the glaring sunlight with his hands.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!