Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Forest

In The Forest

a part of “In The Forest”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

There are a lot of people living in the forest. But most of them aren't even people! Come find out what they really are...and if the humans can find a way to befriend them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Forest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In The Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue May 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Elves don't really mate much either. Humans will still win over time I think. XD but that's just my opinion. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 4:49 pm

...who said elves don't mate much? elves that other people make may not mate much, but these are my elves...though they tend to stick to their own race...the only reason they really can mate so much and not outnumber the humans is that elves are reckless in battle, and get themselves killed often that way...in my mind, anyway
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue May 18, 2010 6:57 pm

lol okay. That works :D

man I reallt don't want to be the first one up XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm

the first one up...? oh, the first of the two to wake up? well, i think smiley might actually be waiting for you..that, or he hasn't been able to post yet

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Thu May 27, 2010 3:42 pm

I need some help, I haven't gotten into this too much yet, so sometimes I play myself out of the story. Does anyone have ideas on how Empkin could get back into the plot??? Thanks, and I'm really sorry!

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 am

oh...sorry...didn't pay much attention to the OOC :P umm...i think...considering everyone in the forest knows each other...you could drop by the lake for a visit...or manage to get clumsy and come to me for healing, because that is what I do...sorry, i don't have many ideas for you...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:09 pm

yeah, i feel kinda bad about posting once and then stopping, but there wasn't really anything to do, if you know what I means.

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:12 pm

yeah, i know...and i don't know what's going on with kawaii maria...told me she was going on vacation...but smiley says she told him there wasn't any way to reply to posts...but i understand; it's hard to think up replies sometimes, really

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 am

umm...this rp is starting to look kinda dead... *pokes with stick* ...yeah...it's either dead or dying...i might try to revive this one some time...though it didn't have nearly as many posts as i thought i could get with this one...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SheaTeal on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 am

i think revival would be best... just like what happened with outcast... i only posted once before falling out of play.... seems like kawaii abandoned nillis and smiley... well, he stopped playing posi and negi in outcast and it seems like hes done the same here... seems like my one active rp has come to a stop.. i dont know if im just bad at making rps or if people don't really like the plots or what... idk but yeah i think this could be revived...

SheaTeal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 am

I abondoned because this was dead and I was cleaning out my RP's.

I'll pick it back up if it gets active.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 pm

not to be mean...but it probably wouldn't have died if smiley or i had something to reply to...i might just have to revive this one...later

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!