Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ripped Illusions

Ripped Illusion

a part of “Ripped Illusions”, a fictional universe by VisualSins.

A Visual Kei Band RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ripped Illusions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ripped Illusion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu-Kazuki on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 pm

I think I may be able to pick up someone for that slot...

Regardless, more needs to happen, (I hate to rush things), because my posts are coming up short with nothing to work with material wise
To all of you here at Roleplay Gateway, my many friends, I leave you a lifetime supply of ice cream. Oh, the flavor? A boot to the head!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu-Kazuki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Well I'm coming up with a blank on what to do next. I mean that's why I put to leave it up to the band, because every rp about bands I've done I always start it with a practice. Which works just wondering if that's what everyone want's to do and I would post more, but that makes it harder for others to catch up who aren't on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu-Kazuki on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm

I draw blanks when it comes to posting, so I'm out of ideas too, it may be because it's a bit early on, that may be why it's a bit slow

Ryu-Kazuki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 pm

.chou I really need you to post please. :( I can't if you dont and I really would like to speed things up to an interesting event so it wont get boring here.
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 am

Sorrrryyyyyy. Didn't mean to abandon this or anything otl. Just a little busy with some stuffs. (As you can see, I don't just write. I draw, I sing and all... It's what keeps me busy. .____. SO IM REALLY SORRY.) And lately life has been kicking in so I'll try to post ASAP.

Then again, sorry.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Sorry if I you felt like I wasn't posting...I will post, but I won't be able to post again till I come back from Orlando Studios. I'll be back on Tuesday, okay.
Hanchul is my drug

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Its okay yaoiheart and understood its not moving as fast as Id like so it understandable it is summer after all ^^:
will just drag your character along if needed :) and note that Ripped Illusions is in a different lobby :/ so many of you keep missing that XD lol

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:58 pm

I guess it is moving a little slow. ^.^; Though compared to some RP's I've been in, we're not at that danger zone slow, at lest I don't think so. -_-;
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm sorry everyone!!! I haven't posted in three days!! This website keeps logging me out giving me error messages saying it's in maintance aggg!!! I've tried to pos since yesterday and it won't let me it deletes my post ls and I have to wait hours to be onthe website re type the post and then if gives me the error message again >.< I'm hoping it won't do that again!! I'm sorry I'm not the one doing this I swear! I'm praying it'll let me post right now if you don see a post you know why! Blame the website for logging me out kicking me out :(

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 am

It's okay; we can wait. ^^

I hope.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu-Kazuki on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 am

I know some people who have had that problem, sumbit it to the help forum, I already asked Raem, and that was his response

Ryu-Kazuki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:37 pm

GOMENASAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONTONI GOMENASAI!!!!!!

I've posted! Im very sorry for the inconvenience!!!!!

I was grounded! >.< and visiting relatives this past few days and of course the website was acting up on me but Im back!!! Im so hope no one gives this up :( but if you do I understand its ALL my FAULT! Im very very very very very sorry T-T

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:41 pm

I wont give up on it! lol, well thats probably cuz im hungover and cant think straight, but i wont give up without a fight!!.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

O.O love the post Sin, now things are taking a fun turn(you just strted to give plans for Ai to be a "little" mischevious XD oh she's going to have fun with this.
I'll try to get a post up an hour or so from now, I'm at a Youth group meeting at the moment.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Evil but cute I hope you don't mind the nickname I had Aiko give Shizuka. You too Choe, if you do I'll change it, just thought it fit them, and it's part of Aiko's personality. ^_^;

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu-Kazuki on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:18 am

Well, let's hope my lead can post so things get rolling with the males

Ryu-Kazuki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 am

Sorry for not sayin this before :( but could someone play then males manager? I'd like one o the ones playing a band member to do it since he has the same veiws as the band xD so if it's no much trouble?

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 am

Posted.

Hmm, don't think I can take the male's manager part though I would love to. ._.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu-Kazuki on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 pm

I could think about it... Coming up with a self-centered, money grubbing, etc, etc, should be a little too easy... But that's all stereotypical, I don't know, I'll have to decide if I want to

Ryu-Kazuki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Gomenasai!! I'll have my post up sometime today. A lot of things have come up lately and haven't been able to sit down and write or do anything. Hopefully now I'll be able to come up with something.

Sorry again Aya.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!