Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arthur's Knights of the Round

Arthur's Knights of the Round.

a part of “Arthur's Knights of the Round”, a fictional universe by Waste..

The real reason behind The Knights of the Round table: a legacy that has existed since his brief reign over a thousand years ago and a secret of magical proportions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arthur's Knights of the Round”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Arthur's Knights of the Round.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Don't You die on me!! *gets defibrillator*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 am

This RP has not died (I HOPE) we are just waiting for Alise to post before moving on, however as it has been three days now I will say that someone else should just go ahead.
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 pm

I'l post tomorrow even if she hasn't.. ok? I was enjoying it, shame she can't post at the moment!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 am

- Name Keylee Obscurum
- Age 25
- Knight Older sister
- Weapon Short sword held in a spine sheath.
- Personality Key is utterly smooth and flawless, seeming endlessly cold to anyone she meets. When it comes to family she hates her father and loves her little sister Mai, she feels no regret over the recent death of her father. An outwardly violent person, she will easily fall into a fight; uncaring if the cause is worth the effort. She comes across as a cold hearted goth, evil poised perfectly over her head, few people would approach her for anything.
- Appearance Image
Long hair falls to her chest, with a long fringe that covers her emotionless eyes; usually she has half up bunches. Her eyes, when uncovered glow the pales ice blue; showing that she is almost blind; rarely does she let them be seen by others, thinking them weak. Her ruby red lips attract attention, though she rarely smiles, they have a richness that many envy. Like most of her family she is short, the top of her head only just surpassing her sisters at 5ft4, with her slender body overly muscled for someone of such a delicate frame. Her every move promotes violence with its predator like movements.
- History Like her sister she was trained from the first time she could move under her own efforts, but soon her father gave over the main interest to her younger sister, appalled at her poor eyesight even when she was younger and she often felt like faulty goods. This however did not put her off her training, simply she trained on her own without guidance, furthering her special techniques that helped her deal with her sight. At the age of 17 she was put into a juvenile correction facility for one year, after beat a man who had come onto her, leaving him at the brink of death in a side street. There she soon became one of the most feared women, her utter ruthlessness uncompromised by where she now was. After 2 years out she was placed in jail for murdering man, the 20 year old had been picking on her sister aged 14 and she flipped, slashing him into tiny ribbons as her rage took over. She stayed in prison for 5 years, failing to get out after her 3 year sentence because of a prison riot she instigated; only now let out to take care of her younger sister. Though she had been informed of her fathers death it took many years for the paperwork to come through, making it almost impossible to find her sister. Months after release she has finally found an address with the right name and is returning home.
(This is a temp character to get Mai posting as I think we need some evil!)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 am

Ah cool, she's fine. although the oldest usually gets the stone, but i can see why it would not have chosen her.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 am

Thats why I made it that way, a new posts up! Yay, I don't want this to die! Keep it up peeps!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Just letting you know Tyrion is 22 so he would be older than Kato and his sister.

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 am

sorry, il edit! thanks for letting me know :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am

Yeah no problem : ) has Valor left us?

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 am

No dw she hasn't. Valor is on holiday atm, she should be back soon so hang tight people (Y)

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 pm

dw? Sorry if I don't understand. XP

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:57 pm

it means dont worry.
Sorry I lapsed into text talk for a moment there.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 am

Can't believe I missed that XP. Ohwellz

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Should I wait for MercyKilling to post?

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:03 am

I'm sorry guys but I won't be able to get on till sat. I'm moving house and currently have no Internet! Writing a post on the iPhone would just drive me too mad! :P I look forward to getting back!!! Please feel free to... Asume my characters have done something, I trust you guys to do my people justice!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:07 pm

I'v posted.. sorry i took so long! i missed you all!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:08 am

Thepyromaker: My Tamysn sent you a text in her last post! I don't know if you saw it.. so I thought I'd give you a pop so you could put it in.. maybe?

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 am

Yeah I saw, sorry I was going to put it in my next post.

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:26 am

sorry guys i cant post till sat at the earliest.. more like sunday, soooo much family down at the moment! but please dont let this die!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:39 pm

I'm in no rush; I'm pretty busy anyway so the slow pace is agreeable.

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!