Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: The Superhuman Gambit. Episode 1

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Bleach: The Superhuman Gambit. Episode 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donut on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 am

Ikana had not been in the real world for more than 15 minutes before she felt massive reiatsu spikes nearby. She didn't even need to use her pesquisa to figure that one of them was a hollow and another a human. She tutted as she slowly dropped down to the earth trying to figure out who the the third mass of reiatsu belonged to. At first she thought it was a shinigami but something unsettled her about this person. She hovered centimeters before the ground and allowed the toes of her left foot to gently touch the surface as she sent her pesquisa in all directions. The place had been invaded by a few menos, but she hadn't brought any with her so it must be because of the other hollow. The human seemed to be laughing whilst the hollow fought the shinigami who fired a cero. Her history was a little hazy but the last time she checked they weren't able to do that. To make things even worse his reiatsu was emitting a very hollow like aura. Ikana opened her eyes, and dropped down to stand in the street realizing that her quiet short trip to the real world had born some fruit. She may actually be able to have a little bit of fun whilst she was here. The battle was happening a short walkable distance away and if Hex was here he'd have probably gone in roaring forgetting the very reason they had decided to arrive here.

She used sonido to head back up and onto a nearby building where she jumped into the air to gain a suitable vantage point. She saw the human who had the smallest reiatsu out of all of them and was probably insignificant. The fight interested her more as she watched, she could feel the excitement building up inside her with each movement. She watched as the strange shinigami blasted more ceros, destroying wandering menos with ease.

"This is turning out to be much better than i thought. Hex is missing out." She said to herself as she smiled and glided down to the earth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Donut
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 am

Itsuse had slipped into the meeting almost too quietly, and once she saw they man in the center of the room, it threw her mind into a thought of Captain Gozen's last moments of living; Although she didn't die at Nikolai's hands, the Hollow king was a result of his plot during the war of yokai. After he vanished, leaving her and many others to believe he was dead, the Hollow King had bifurcated Fujiko in a surprise attack while she was fending off two immensely powerful yokai...She closed her eyes and just listened to nikolai silently, even though her blood was boiling at the moment.

Others were asking questions and obviously thinking of the supposedly new threat. She wanted to get back to training immediately; she wasn't interested in fighting at the moment. Suddenly a shadowy figure appeared in front of the Captain Commander; a member of the 2nd Division.

"Commander, I have a report from the 12th Division Monitoring facility; there has now been a significant spike in the measured reiatsu levels in the human world...Furthermore, an isolated area has been discovered by scouting teams that has increasingly numbers of hollows gathering in the area. According to the reports from the area, up to 2 captains may be needed..the situation can no long be contained by the shinigami originally stationed there..."

Itsuse opened her eyes as she listened to the report. "Looks like Nikolai is right..funny how this is playing out like a hastily written story.."
-----------------------------------------------------------

3:00pm---Hana Nakamura--Near the multiple garganta and the small battle

A sprinting figure is scene jetting down the road in hurry; the sweat trails down her brow as she gets closer to the reiastu she felt earlier. "They are getting stronger now, I wonder how many hollow there are? It feels like 100s from the way they are spread out and so heavy.." Why was this rather beautiful high school girl running toward a group of hollow?...

As she rounded a corner, a hollow roared in front of her and before she decided what to do, a red beam blew it away. Her gaze shot over to William as she accessed the situation; she could also see another seemingly human girl with a bow, and a slew of hollow streaming out of garganta. She decided to stay hidden until she knew what was going on, but this was short lived as a roar erupted from behind her, as well as a flash of light...a cero being charged behind her..

"Tenchi no Unsei!, Taimuauto!"

At once a pulse of her reiastu expanded outward seeming to slow down the very air around her form. She dived to her right as the cero fired, the cero itself seemingly halted for a moment, firing off just a hair above her head, incinerating the buildings ahead of her form. "Well, the cats out of the bag now...just my luck..." She immediately rose to her feet feeling the hollow hot breath as it roared, inches away from her. She jumped a bit as a small red ball of energy formed at the tip of her causally pointed finger, and fired off a beam of energy straight into the hollow's mouth utterly ripping a hole through it's head that she could see through clearly, Just the stopping of the hollow's attack, and the long run to the area left her a bit winded. Her divided gaze was set on William. "Who is that? His skin looks just like a hollows? Could he be one of them? I've never seen a small hollow before..I'll have to be careful. She sucked up the small fear in her gut and walked toward the small quabble to get a look for herself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

An axe was swung for William, who turned and saw the blade coming towards him. In a bid to avoid it, he leaped high into the air. As he flew upwards, a full view of the area was shown to him. He could see the many powerful hollow, the Gillian, and knew it was time to up the ante.

"I don't really care about our fight, but if you really want to die... I'll have to oblige." William raised his left hand to his face and tapped his cheek twice before pointing to his enemy below.

The tap had been a signal to himself, and to the hollow inside. His reiatsu spat out a pressure, a spike in strength before being contained again. Across his face a mask formed quickly. Many jagged edges, and monstrous features made up the bulk of the hollow mask which now hid William's face. The teeth split, and the mouth opened, letting out a loud roar.

William turned his body, to point his head towards the Arrancar below, then kicked off, firing himself towards it whilst ready his sword. The tip was raised, and aimed for the hollow's neck, a quick and clean kill. Hopefully.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coleade on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 am

Shortly after hearing of the obscure energy spike Cole thought " this is my chance to prove myself to get some action I just need to convince the captain-commander that I'm good enough to go"

Cole sprang up excitedly sweating slightly from the anxiousness he was feeling but trying to apear confident " captain-commander I apologize for another outburst and I know I may not be a captain but I would like to acompany whoever goes to investigate the world of the living I know I'm strong enough to not be a burden." he stood there eagerly awaiting his judgement.

Coleade
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarin on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am

~Adalsteinn~

"Nice move." Adalsteinn laughed, standing there, wide open as his enemies sword cut into him, though just lower of his target, it impaled his chest. "But your mine now!" He had grabbed William by the head, dropping his axe as he began to push together with his two bare hands. Laughing maniacly as he coughed up some blood. "I'll crush your head. And then... Then you'll be dead." He couldn't help but laugh a bit more. "Did I just rhyme?" He began to squeeze harder, feeling the bones about to give. "Come on, you think you can handle me!?"

~Annelie~

"Seems theres still more of them plooshie." Annelie sighed, using sondio to scout the city finishing off any she came across. "You okay girl?" Annelie asked, as she appeared next to Hana. "It'd be best to leave those two alone aswell." She said, she found her through sensing the reiatsu spike she created. "Not sure what going to happen between them, but for now, letting them kill eachother off seems like a good plan."

~Hikari~

"Will someone explain what going on here?" She asked, the long silence in the room making her a bit antsy for answers, but she was still calm... just curious. And a little confused, she had arrived, but not a word had really been spoken in the captains meeting. Or maybe she was going insane and just missed it? She doesn't know, neither do I. Really what going on? She asked herself, trying to analyze everyones looks, feeling, presence. And the man in the middle of the room. Who is he?

Amarin
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Daniel Terarana

Children, teenagers, and adults alike screamed in fear as they were bumped up and down, again and again, in the insides of a metal monstrosity. Some ejected their lunches, others, their bowels, and some, a select few, simply laughed, either in fear, or for some strange reason, delight. But this... this was certainly a completely normal and fair night, or that is to say, the fair was in town tonight. As, yes, children rode roller coasters, licked ice cream, and dumped a rather angry man into a tub of water with a series of baseball throws. And in the middle of it all, munching on nachos that he was sure he was going to regret later, was Dan Terarana, with his usual neutral look, and today, clown clothes on.

It was a rather bright affair, baggy and yellow, with bits of frill around the neck and cuffs, including makeup and a spot of red that was probably meant to imitate the red nose most wore. He enjoyed the fair every year, but this year much less so. While he loved the taste of the greasy food, and it made him a little sick to his stomach, this year, his stomach was getting sick without the food. The reason being, spikes of spiritual energy of all sorts and kinds, from all sorts and kinds of people were going off. He wasn't sure why it made him feel sick, but it did, and it always attracted him like a magnet, but not today, oh no, they wouldn't ruin his fun tonight.

"Go." A very deep voice would say inside of his head, in a rather lazy voice, that spoke as if merely uttering the words were a nuisance. This made the green haired man sigh, he really didn't want to.

"Do it." The voice said, more or less repeating what it had just said. But Dan ignored it once more, continuing to munch on nachos as children with cotton candy chased each other. "Do it." It repeated again, making the Frog Yokai's eyebrow twitch in annoyance slightly, before he dropped his nachos, and used his full leg strength to jump in the direction of the ruckus. "Your angry at me, aren't you?" The voice asked, receiving no reply from Dan in no way, shape, or form, as he continued his extremely high speed running and jumping. "Good, maybe you'll shut up for awhile then." This got a simple 'Hmph' from the man as he continued on his way.

It didn't take him long to reach where he was headed, while not quite as fast as a flash-step, his running could maintain constant for hours when he wasn't tired. Not that he knew that, of course, he had never tried to race a soul reaper, and had no desire to either. But, there he was, now watching a group of people fight a large group of hollow, and that was that. He simply crouched down, still in clown attire, arms on his knees as he watched the battle unfold before him. 'Well,' he mused to himself 'At least this is more entertaining than watching children throw up.'
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:01 am

Itsuse remained quiet and watched the proceeding, listening to Nikolai talk; her spoke up at once feeling a old hatred boil back to fruition "This could be a trap, Nikolai is notorious for being up to no good..Do I need to point out the hollow king during the war of the Yokai? He caused the death of several shinigami and yokai! I believe he is not to be trusted under any circumstances.." Her eyes burned into Nikolai's, usually she wouldn't be vicious toward even hollows, but Nikolai was a different story.

The Captain Commander demanded the air as he spoke, quieting the chatter within' the room. "5th Division Captain Itsuse, you will be the captain lead the human world investigation, this will allow you to calm down.." Itsuse knew she couldn't decline an order, so she bowed in respect. "Yes Sir.." The Captain Commander nodded and spoke again. " 10th Division 3rd seat Logan Wolfgang will assist you. You are to find him and leave at once.."

"I'll be taking my leave now Sir..." Itsuse turned to leave, shooting a glare toward Nikolai and a nod to Danielle. She stepped out of the First Division Meeting hall and sighed. "I guess I was asking for it..." She turned and headed toward the 10th Division Barracks.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coleade on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:39 am

Feeling ignored Cole raised hid voice " captain commander please allow me to go with them to the world of the living. I promise I will be an asset to the expedition just allow me a chance." he pleaded

It was true Cole believed everything he said but mostly he wanted to go because he felt cooped up in the barracks training all day.

Coleade
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!