Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Another Johto Journey

Pokemon: Another Johto Journey

a part of “Pokemon: Another Johto Journey”, a fictional universe by mistreke.

5 Pokemon trainers traveling through Johto after graduating an academy

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Another Johto Journey”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Another Johto Journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Kay, Narrative style is also my favorite, but I wanted to open the option for action style for those that would want it. Also, I'm glad everyone likes the rivalry match up. I think we're in good order to start soon!

By the way, the reason for my not posting last night was because, unfortunately the hotel I was staying at in Canada did not offer free wifi as I had believed, and I didn't want to spend $15.00 to post ^_^".
Anyway, I'm off to a picnic at a family reunion, but I'll be on tonight. If you'd like, I can start the opening paragraph of the RP, and we can play off of that.

My ruling on the scenario if we can not all be on the computer at the same time for the RP, is that the character is following and unresponsive, or in Miri's case, that the character is seperate, and not showing up.

So, we start tonight assuming there are no complaints of any RPers.

Also, for the person who was looking for an RP group, check the Supernatural Boarding School one. I am in it, but it seems to be going nowhere due to lack of posts. Sorry.

Kay. I'll be back later to get the ball rolling. Talk to you guys then!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistreke
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

First post is up. Sorry for it's shortness, my sister pressed send cuz she was being demonic, and decided to mess around on my computer -_-. I also didn't feel like double posting (like I am now XD) so... yah.

Let the RP begin!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am

Just a short reminder to everyone that first few posts have been made, and it's best that you post now in order to prevent being left behind :)

Mistreke and Chrystal Flamdance~ be careful for going too fast? :3 I know I'm not the GM and all, but I don't want anyone left behind.

^^;

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:49 am

Oops...sorry bout that. I just have so little to do...and there were no other posts elsewhere...and I wanted to post somewhere. :P I'll watch that now.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 pm

i'm sorta confused about where we are x_x..
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:13 pm

hehehe, sorry. Just got a lil' excited I guess. Anyway.

1-we're in New bark
2-Gin is getting ahead of himself
3-Miri (The "non-friend") made her first "appearence" as a sort of side story thing
4-Back to the friends: Prof. Elm calls for us and wants to help us somehow.
5-We are slowly walkin towards the lab.

Hope that cleared something up. Just post whenever and tie it in.

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:18 am

...Well...most of us are slowly walking...Gin is a little overexcited, I think...walking ahead of us. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:54 pm

I am looking into joining but I was wonder one thing: can I choose any Pokemon or is the maximum the Johto Pokemon and earlier?
To be accepted by others you must first accept yourself.

Zeique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm not too sure on mistreke's intentions, but as of right now, the roleplay is closed. You can ask him to open up another spot if you're still interested to join.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Oh, I see....Thank you for the help Fumeii

Zeique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:48 pm

I can't see the first page for some reason and i can't remember what i named the different evolutions. Can someone copy and paste my list for me in the OOC so I can save it? Thanks
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm

That's a problem with the site itself; no one can see previous posts anymore. But I would if I could see them. Sorry.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Okay, sorry if I accidentally change the name or which evolution of eevee they are!

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey mistreke, i'm sorry to say this, but some problems have come up in my life and i can't post as much x_x is it ok if i have like..my character go his own way and appear sometimes?

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Of course that's okay. I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles. If you want to, just have him go on his own to train or something.

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyKnoles on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:11 pm

So are we going to go by the games' way where Pokemon only know 4 attacks at a time, or by the anime where they clearly know more then four attacks at a time?

JimmyKnoles
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:48 am

More anime/manga style, so more than four.

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Eh, never mind.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Flamedance, What?

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Well, I edited the post now, but from what I understood, when a Pokemon uses charge, it only charges up energy, not attacks, so when I had the Shinx using charge, it didn't actually hit it, but I changed it to spark, so that it would hit. It was just a note, for furture reference, but I'm not entirely sure what it does in the series, or manga, so I wasn't sure if that still applied.

Edit: Hmm... Ice types are as weak to electric attacks as water types. Sorry to point it out, but that's what I know. And random stuff like that is what you get from the over-obsessed sister. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!