Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

a part of “Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX”, a fictional universe by ParadigmIX.

The entire world watches in horror as the beloved superheroes of the ParadigmVIII are brutally massacred. With the constant growing threat of super-powered individuals bringing total destruction who all will step forward as the world's next champions?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm still here and eager to continue this RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:18 am

So that's Dr. Damnation, Statick and Chester vs Yossarian, Macska, Psychosis and Black Friday?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Superzorro
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 am

^Yep, that's about the lot of us.

I've been mulling this in my head, and although plot scenarios aren't quite gelling yet, here's my proposal: How about creating Episode 2 as a separate roleplay? Call this segment complete and make a new thread, new tab, revamped schtick. This way, we could eliminate the baggage of inactive players and scoop up a few who might show interest. We could work together on the formatting and such, make it all fabulous with super glitter and super colors. <*0*>

Well, maybe not the latter, but that's the gist it of it. Igen? Nem? Place your betsies.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Superzorro on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 am

I like it. :D

Superzorro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 am

I'm still on board.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 am

And there shall always be a russian!
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 am

Vio-Lance wrote:And there shall always be a russian!

There was already a Russian :P A mad Russian, but a Russian nonetheless.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:49 pm

A mad Russian inspired by Screaming Mantis, no less. METAL GEEEAR.

Okay, kiddos, there's a three-day weekend a-comin', which may or may not give me time to launch a thread for Episode 2. Someone else with ideas is more than welcome to do so, although I have the urge to make it needlessly pretty. Herp. Glad to see you all still around. :D

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 am

Oy, mates, sorry I just disappeared like that. Real life came up and my grandma got sick. Since I'm the only one without a "ultimate career plan" (A.K.A. a finished college degree) in my family, I was the one tagged to go help her out. However, out here in the woods there is only one viable option for non-dial-up internet, but its cost is way outside my budget. So my internet times now are rather un-frequent, as I have to go to a run-down Whataburger in town to have internet access... which is rather unreliable itself. I'd like to stay a part of this roleplay, but chances are I won't have enough time. Sorry if this inconveniences any of you, but for the moment I'm going to have to back down.

Rest assured, the moment my grandma gets better OR a better internet option becomes available to me, I'll be back in a flash. But for now, ciao.

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 pm

i don't know if anybody is still checking this RP, but I've got an idea as a kind of interim storyline if anyone is still bothered?
They told me, "Son, you're special. You were born to do great things."

ImageImageImage

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Dude, yes. I obviously wasn't able to fall back on my proposition, so this is the next best thing. Guys? You still out there?

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm still here and definitely interested XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 am

I'm still here...just not here. No wait....

Yeah, I'm still here.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Re: Rise of Champions: The ParadigmIX

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 am

I just submitted a character.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!