Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Another Johto Journey

Pokemon: Another Johto Journey

a part of “Pokemon: Another Johto Journey”, a fictional universe by mistreke.

5 Pokemon trainers traveling through Johto after graduating an academy

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Another Johto Journey”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Another Johto Journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 pm

But, when a pokemon usees blizzad in the anime/manga, the other pokemon is always frozen... unless it's a fire type. :P

correct if I'm wrong

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistreke
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:04 pm

My point was only that. in the post, you said the fact that Laprs was part ice type would protect it if it did get hit, and that part wasn't entirely true. Yes, in the anime...most of the time. The times when it isn't frozen is rare. I was only pointing out a type weakness. But yeah. I'll accept that Inx is frozen, just thought you were makind ice types strong against electric ones, when there's a similar weakness to water. That's all. :P

Edit: Oh, and you can't freeze ice types, either; they like the cold, and it wouldn't do to much to them.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Sorry about that XD. I'll try to keep my type-matching in touch with my brain.

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:52 pm

lol...Well, I always have that down, so I'll just correct you. :P That, and I usually have a book in front of me to tell me...and to remind me what attacks are possible for that Pokemon...I'm double-checking everything I type now. :P Ah well...tha's what I get for being addicted to it. XD ...Oh well...probably going to look for anything that would need to be corrected now :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Hmm...not that I'm not glad for the time the confusion afterwards woudl do me, :P but Bayleef can't use petal dance; they don't learn that attack until after they evolve into a Meganium.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 pm

SEREBII.NET SOLVES ALL <3

And just a question, you guys. Are your trainers all beginners, or pretty experienced? O:

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am

I think we've had practice, having learned at the academy and all, and, having evolved Pokemon, I think we're all experienced trainers.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:21 am

I totally meant to put magical leaf, but ended up puttnig petal dance instead XD. God. I gotta stop posting really late XD

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:04 pm

...Yeah...I think you might have to stop posting real late. XD But I shouldn't realy say that...considering I post real late, too...I just keep the book in my face. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:07 am

Lol. Yahhhh. I'm jsut gonna bring up serebii when i pull up this roleplay XD

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:43 pm

lol...I'm just going to steal my sister's book every time I- .........Oh, wait...I already got yelled at for that...oops. :P Oh well...I suppose internet is the next best thing. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm actually getting a lot of entertainment watching you guys battle <3

Just on a future note, how do you think Miri should meet the group? Any suggestions? :O

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:08 pm

I was thinking maybe exploring ruins of alph.

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistreke on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Omigod. I'm soooo soorry guys. My computer has been dead, and my school blocks this website. Ugh. I feel so terrible that I haven't gotten on here in so long XD. My dad put on this stupid "Safe-eyes" thing, and it was blocking RPG for like, ever. It also block DA, so I'm pissed -__-#. Anywho, Glad I'm finally back. Sorry if I caused any inconvinience.

mistreke
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!