Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dark Walts

The Dark Walts

a part of “The Dark Walts”, a fictional universe by MoonFox1.

Arranged Marriage RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dark Walts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Dark Walts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dark Walts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Dark Walts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:41 pm

This seems really cool~ Can I reserve one of the Priest for Creseria Land of Vampires?
YAOI is my DRUG

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Can I reserve a spot being one of the demon princes, it seems interesting plus demons are fun.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Okay I reserved you both a spot so no one will take them from you

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm

May I reserve a spot as the middle human princess?

Pwetty Pwease!?

***I submitted my character hope you like her.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMightyDestiny on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 am

May I have a part of the oldest princess of Tagonia?
Last edited by TheMightyDestiny on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMightyDestiny
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:02 am

I'm really interested in this RP and I was wondering how many lines would a paragraph be, since I'm scared I don't match up to your expectations.

I would like to reserve a Lucricia Priestess spot if I can match up to what you are looking for.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am

So when is this thing gonna start?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 pm

I've also been waiting to see when this would start.
Are you waiting on more princes to be taken before we begin and such?

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Okay I randomly chose the couples and we need two more princes when we get them then I would be happy to start the RP

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:58 pm

I have already noticed something off. Demitri has two fiancees. Are we to go along with that in the RP or was there a mistake?

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:10 pm

good point....how does that work? Two wives? =.= interesting..... XD

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:26 pm

ummmmmm sorry about that my friend must have made it like that so I will go fix it right away sorry

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMightyDestiny on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Why is Tagonia's oldest princess isn't taken? I'm sorry for asking, you might didn't notice it. But it's kinda getting me worried if I am going to rp in this roleplay or not >.<.

TheMightyDestiny
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:11 pm

She has you as being one of the engaged people down below. She just hasn't announced who you are engaged to since she doesn't have one yet. I think she just hasn't changed it underneath it all. Don't worry quite yet ;)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Demitri is a playah.

Well thank you for fixing it ahah. Although it was rather intersting to wrap my mind around.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:13 am

hmm....

I am thinking that if we need more people we really need to put up a roleplayers wanted page.

Or at least bump this thread to the top.

Bumpity Bump Bump.

Just sayin'.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:59 pm

Err...Hello.

Just sort of a random post concerning a roleplay I was wondering if anyone of you would be interested in. It is refered to as Elphanor: Tipping the scales of fate. ^-^

I can post a link if any of you think you might be interested. ^-^

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 pm

can i reserve the human princess? :3
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!