Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy X-2 Darkness Loves One Girl open

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Final Fantasy X-2 Darkness Loves One Girl open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 am

Draruto sat in the shadows as Wakka and Lulu celebrated their child's second birthday. "Are you ever going to include self in the festivities? You know that they know that you are here, watching." he heard Auron say in his head from the Farplane. 'I just can't, Auron.' thought Draruto as the presents were opened. With a heaviness that never left him, even in torrential downpour, Draruto left the village to wander the island for a while.

Yuna saw Draruto's retreating shadow as she gave a sidelong at Tidus. "Why did he not join the rest of us?" the blonde asked, as he noticed the unseen departure. Yuna had asked that same more than once since meeting Draruto at Luca after defeating Sin. "I have no clue Tidus, we've never asked and he's never volunteered. So we might never know." she replied as her love wrapped her up in his arms. Minutes passed when Lulu told Rikku to find Draruto, which elicited why from the Al Bhed girl. "Because Rikku, today is supposed to be happy. And we know that he isn't happy." As Rikku left with a sigh, Wakka raised an eyebrow at Lulu. "Draruto need this Wakka." she said, hold the dozing two year old on her hip.

Sitting on the beach with no one around, Draruto thought of having someone to hold. And the only person that kept popping in was Rikku. But he hadn't approached her with his silly hope, she knew him as the guy who helped Yuna against Vegnagun. 'I'm so pathetic, I am not worth anything to any one.' he mused darkly closing his eyes to block the feeling. Tensing his shoulders and biceps against the emotional stab of a past memory. "No one see the pain I feel." he mumured.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Final Fantasy X-2 Darkness Loves One Girl open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

can i join?
Soul sat in the cargo hold of a ship looking a t a wanted poster of him. "I hope nobody finds me down here" He said to himself. Soul was a traveling warrior that would do many different jobs for money. He had lately been accused of murdering a girl named Risari Ikun. The truth was some strange men attacked him and Risari then kidnapped Risari. They made it look like murder was committed and framed soul for it. Soul heard a loud sound and then a giant tentacle came through the floor. "Dang it!" Soul said grabbing his element sword. His weapon was specially made to do damage of the enemies opposite element. The tentacle rushed toward soul. Soul dodged the blow then cut the tentacle dealing major damage. Another tentacle came from the floor and the first one hit soul in the back knocking him down. Soul quickly got up just in time to dodge and attack the second tentacle. Finally a third tentacle and the body of a giant beast came up. Soul used his skill thuderaga tornado and creates a tornado of thunder that did major damage. Soul lost half his MP though. The monster quickly ran away before soul defeated it. A few of the crewmen came down and discovered soul.
A Guy:Have you ever tried the Roleplay tab?
Me:Yes i have done it multiple times. But every time i failed. So guess what i think of it now.
A Guy:What do you think of it now?
Me:Why the Hell do i need it?
"Roleplay your way!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 am

might as well, through i was hoping for somebody to play rikku

Sitting cross legged on the beach, in the rain casting lightning bolts, Draruto wondered if there was something out to get him. 'Because I can't seem to find a plug for my heart.' he thought darkly. Sighing, he wished that he had asked Rikku out and be done with it. 'But no, i have to keep to my damn self and sufferfrom it. i'm so freaking stupid.' he thought sadly. Staring out in the ocean he closed his eyes to block himself off from what he fekt right now.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:09 pm

I can use Rikku if you want
The crewmen quickly ran toward soul bout soul quickly dodged them and easily cut them down. Before more crewmen came soul dived into the cold water. Soul began swimming away but just in a few seconds they cold bit into his skin. His body quickly became numb. In only a few minutes soul fainted. He woke on a bed in a Hut. Soul got up off the bed just as a strange girl walked in. "Hey you should sit down." She said. "Ill be fine i heal fast." Soul said walking away. "Hey whats your name?!" The girl said to him. "The name is soul" He said. The girl said "I am Rikku!!! Soul walked across the beach over to the shore and said "What did i get myself into this time?" With a smile on his face.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:04 am

ok

Hearing a guy walk on the beach, Draruto tried to get but fell back down with a course rivalling a sailor. Growling and using a magic powered jump, he got to his feet and streched. "An unknown turkey shoot that maybe starting up soon." he said, rubbing his thigh. Rolling his head, he glanced over to the other and wondered who the hell he was.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!