Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Imagine

Persona: Imagine

a part of “Persona: Imagine”, a fictional universe by Astro_B0Y.

"My mind is the pencil, the city the tablet. The only limit to my creation is my level of Inspiration. I like this place, why do you want me to leave?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Imagine”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Persona: Imagine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 am

Hey guys, sorry I've been ghost this past week. It's the last week of the quarter which equals hell week, especially for me, who decided to procrastinate and not do ANY of his government projects undone till last Wednesday. Didn't help that I got Fable 3 this week either...which is awesome...just not awesome for my grades.

Anyways, enough of my whining.

We're having this Halloween shin-dig tonight so it's mass clean mode for the morning, but I'm gonna try and sneak on the computer every now and then throughout the day.

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theloneliestmemory on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 am

No problem - i've been trying to post for awhile now, and only now seem to be able to get past the dreaded 404's of doom, ehehe! Anyway, my major empathy for hell week - it seems like it's juts one of those things. Halloween was awesome, and I hope everyone had fun there - but i'm fairly exhausted. The good news though is once we're past november eleventh, my full and undivided attention should be able to be focused this way!

Good luck on work and all that, and I love rambling about government/politics if you need to bounce ideas off someone. See you around!
(Pssst - Fable 3, how is it? I have yet to hear almost anything about it!)
Rest your weary head,
let it droop between the boughs of the willow tree
close your eyes and let the optimism enshroud you
until the wildflowers grow thick and tall

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theloneliestmemory
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Sweetness. Yeah, that 404 is crucial. And as for hell week, I actually feel like every other week in my junior year has been a hell week -_-'.

My government class is really weird...we don't learn anything. He gives us a big list of projects. We pick how many we want to do based on our grade...and we go. It's really weird XD And sucks is you procrastinate...like me *shrug*.

Ugggh Fable is EPIC. If you've played the first two this one's choices are like...20x more intense. Especially once you become the king (don't worry, this isn't a spoiler, they tell you you're going to be king right when you start up XP). I actually had to put the game down for a few days because I got upset with all the crap they were throwing at me...

And my ending was...pretty f'd up. But that's what new records are for!

On an RP related note. I finally figured out a good way to introduce all the new guys into the story. Starting after tomorrow night's events (in RP) a kind of 'trigger' will go off in Olympus. Basically causing things to go, as you guessed it, haywire and give way to our 'random encounter' enemies the Inspiration. My explanation on what it is is really long and drawn out, and I'd rather leave it to Demetri to explain in due time...

Anyways, that same trigger that gives way to the Inspiration also starts to stir up things in people. Brings up buried emotions and thoughts, causing more Professor Volts (the teacher that Shadow 'mind corrupted') to pop up, and also maybe even causes some stronger things to stir within other people with 'The Potential'.

The Boss, and Demetri, being the extremely perceptive fellows they are. take notice of this, and it becomes are race to gather up new Persona-Users.

If this were an anime, this would be like our first 'arc'. Heh, just had to throw that in there.

Sounds good to you guys?

BTW, I hope you all aren't waiting for me to do a post to start moving again. Because Tsuki's in isolation (meditation on orders from The Boss), I want to wait to continue Taro's little sequence, and I'd rather let someone else answer Dan's question aside from Xavier, he's talked enough -_o. The girl they're supposed to find is Tuski...if that was a source of confusion.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Sounds good to me, mainly because I end up getting into things that much faster; so most anything would sound good to me. Heh.

Out of curiosity, though; will said new Persona users be having a similar dream sequence on that night that causes the trigger of their Persona? Or is there going to be some entirely new method just for them?
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theloneliestmemory on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Honestly, I've never felt particularly good about classes, especially government classes. >_> It always seems to me that very rarely do schools encourage learning; more they encourage data repetition (which *can* be very useful, but it depends entirely on the course, the individual, etcetera). Anyway, don't let it getcha down! There's no nation so great as procrasti-nation! xD

Fable III sounds intense, amazing, time-stealing, soul-stealing - and something I'll have to put aside for now due to real life and monetary obligations, but... I just can't wait to be king. Bwehehehe! More than that though- sounds like we've got an excellent RP-trigger that I'll go and take a look at. Er, when it's done. If it is already, my bad- as it is, I'm having trouble accessing any of the various tabs still. Maybe it's my comp... Anyway, looking forward to reading it - anything that concludes an 'arc' is good with me. Especially when related to anime. ^^

Don't worry about posting and things - as I'm fond of saying, real life and obligations first, and if characters are busy, they're busy. Anyway, like Tanman, excited to see what unfolds - and also excited to throw together some broccoli, in sunflower oil with peanut sauce. Because it's going to be delicious!

theloneliestmemory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digs on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Like the others, I agree that it sounds good to me. I'll try to stay posted on this as best as I can in between things, and stay updated on the happenings, so I know when to hop in. Looking forward to getting to have a go at this whole thing, and seeing how the specifics of this upcoming plot point go.
ImageUnleash the beast!

digs
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VoidSun on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Yay for crashed pcs! No seriously this wasn´t supposed to happen. how in the hell the video card was burn if I have converters and others things to avoid precisely that? Will never know.... still finally I´m back (after what almost a month?) so... I see that IC has been calm (too much) what happened? XD
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Ala Alba rocks!!! Bow---> m(_ _)m

VoidSun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:52 am

Le Gasp! The site maintenance finishing means that the past pages can be traversed! (!!!!) I can finally understand what in the world has happned thus far, get all the inside jokes, and get a better feel for how this thing is running. Huzzah for things being fixed!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theloneliestmemory on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Tanman - Holy heck! That's awesome, especially given the last few days have been a whirlwind of - eh, something - for me. Mostly stress, of the mental and work{finding}-related kind. But hey, nothing to fix those like an archive binge or three! ^^

Void - sorry to hear it. Random chance can be a real pain sometime - hope things are working out better for ya now. :/

Digs - yep, cannot wait to see what's in store!

theloneliestmemory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IckyThePenguin on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:37 am

Is it just me or has this been an unusually long period of inactivity?
Lods of emone.

IckyThePenguin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 am

I wholeheartedly agree. It seems at times that us wanna-be-involved people are more active then the ones actually in the RP. ^^;

I honestly do hope things pick up though. I'm still really eager to get involved in this.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:30 am

waiting for school day to end. no point in posting before then.

We're all waiting on Astro to progress the plot.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dziva on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:38 pm

OMG I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long. Everything was just piling up plus I had to have a cyst removed, my dogs kept getting sick and what little free time I had I used on P3P x.x *bows in apology*

If the rp is too far away from me for me to rejoin just let me know D:

I am Canadian, therefore Canadian spelling will occur in my posts. We like our vowels.

Dziva
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Persona: Imagine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:39 pm

I'm conducting a search for Persona RPers for a new RP I'm making based off of the series. If any survivors from this RP's time still roaming, contact me as I'm seeing if there are enough fans around to work on the RP or not. Don't want a waste of time in creating it if no one joins haha.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!