Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ambrose Rebellion

The Ambrose Rebellion

a part of “The Ambrose Rebellion”, a fictional universe by LunaTwilight.

The vampiric Clan of Ambrose is rebelling against the Court of Nobles. Two females capture four human males to teach their small band or rebels how to mesh into human society. Join us in this rebellion of the ages!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ambrose Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Ambrose Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ambrose Rebellion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Ambrose Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:38 pm

We will hopefully be starting tomorrow evening. We should have enough characters, but more are welcomed even after we start.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Just letting you'll know James will never be heard from again unless extremely needed.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm

That's fine. NPC's can come in handy at times.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iiSweetLunacy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 am

:) Hullo.. I will put up a character shortly.

iiSweetLunacy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 am

Delightful! :D

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 am

^^...can I get some help finding a picture for Victor.

T_T I can't find any good ones.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:25 pm

Finding pictures for Victor...I'll have to read over the description again. :P But I'll see what I can find.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Should I wait for Luna to post first since the twins seem to do everything in 2's?

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 am

Please post when you want. I can't always log in the same time as Cortez. It will give me more to respond to probably. I'm just on real quick now to check on everything.

I may not be able to post tomorrow or much tonight. Mondays are always the worst for me since I'm gone all day. I'll try to reply before morning if I can *glares at pile of class work*. Sorry for the inconveinence.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am

I'm thinking about making a character with military connections, if vampires truly exist than chances are some form of government is aware of them. Who knows, he might be able to call in reinforcements for the rebellion! >:D Just juggling ideas.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Hmm that does sound interesting :) I like the idea!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 pm

That sounds interesting, if you could give either me or Cortez more information it would be appreciated. We don't exactly want an entire military organization aiding us, vampires can only handle so much :P But something along the lines of your character idea would be interesting to see. The more humans the better right now.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:15 pm

I could make a human, but I can't promise you'll I'll let him or her make it out of the story alive.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm

That'd be great, we are kinda short on humans looks like.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Alright I'll work on the character tonight,

any suggestions though :D

cause that'd be helpful.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:27 am

I'm so sorry for the late reply! O_O .... let's see, suggestions.... Cortez and I really don't have any. The only thing we can say is to just have fun with both the profile and playing as the character. ^_^ So it's whatever you want.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:31 am

I have no idea as far as suggestions...but we are low on humans. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Well I gotta say, Victor is leaning more towards the rebellion side.

So yeah, still thinking about that dang human.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 pm

*phew* gald to hear that, was getting worried there for a bit. :P

Well, I'm not really good at thinking of other characters for other people, and I don't know what you have so far... but first off I guess, what type of character do you like to have? You can probably build a story around that.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!