Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

V6 to sidrep... (closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

V6 to sidrep... (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 pm

the US government assembles a special forces recon/assassination team together. The squad is a top classified field and only the team, general, and president know about it. The project started when vampires where first discovered in the country from unknown animal like killing, a lucky victim managed to kill one. Since then, experiments where being conducted on them, See what they can do, the abilitys they had, so on. Even to the point a few even died. Now, a team has been selected and there first mission is about to come. The team has never meet before this but know they will be in a 4 man squad.

The main story line is a sqaud goes out, and does a few missions, but as the missions go on, they realize wants going on... the government is trying to take out all the drug lords, world leaders and dictators of every country to gain control of the world. Will the squad go with it? or stop it?

this is a start... But basically, imagine a seal team but vampires, that is the idea of this. As far as story, it will build, if your interested post the character sheet before. Just remember im going along with "the interview with the vampire" kind of vampire. Speed is there, strength, and each vamp has a special psychic ability, they die in sun and so on. here is the character sheet and my character.

code name:
appearance:
How did you get here?:
sex:
psychic ability:
code name: (Toyis) v6-1 ( the first one in the v program for this division.
looking age: 23
How did you get here?: Came on her own and wanted to get into a little action.
sex: female
psychic ability: 2 minute pre-cognition (seeing into the future by 2 minutes)
Last edited by super-6-1 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: V6 to sidrep... (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 pm

i figured a good idea of the RP is in order :D

"sidrep, this is V6, i am 4 clicks out of the building, awaiting orders on mission status. "

"V6, this is sidrep, do not engage till occupant has been confirmed. "
"Roger that sidrep,"

The smell of fresh human in the makes her since heighten more the usual. The thirst of the beast in her makes her a skilled hunter, the pistol inside her hand is as light as paper to her strength, the scent of fresh dropping blood engages her sensitive nose.

"Sidrep to V6, hostile is confirmed, head in side and engage. "

licking her lips smiling "Roger that sidrep, V6 out"

The her movement is the sound of the cold wind as she passed by. Rounding the first corner, the first two minor guards are taking out with no effort. The others inside don't even know what is coming as the elevator rises to the top.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:46 pm

code name: Ian Dieciseis (I16)
appearance: All white....look at pic.
How did you get here?: I volunteered
sex: Male
psychic ability: Mind Reading/Control
Image: Image
Last edited by Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:06 am

ok post when ready here is my intro

Before the elevator doors could open, she held herself to the roof so avoid fire from the others. Jumping down she takes out her pistol and fires at the first two and with one left she walks over to him, him… stunned with no idea of what to do, his mind tells him “fire! Fire the gun!! Pull the trigger!” but his finger can’t move, won’t move… She keeps walking to him. Once he hits the wall behind him. He keeps telling her to back off, or he will fire, but she knows he can’t. His fear is to great to over come. Grabbing his head she bites into his neck feeding as the person whom they where protecting stands hopeless as she feeding on her victim. After draining him she turns around and looks at the other person, blood over her lips and chin as she takes a pistol and fire one shot into his head making the lifeless body drop to the ground.

Licking her lips she radios in to Sidrep.

“Sidrep, personal terminated, heading back to base.”
“Roger that V6 over and out.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!0 days after~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sarah vixon, Aka V6, you will now meet your team. The team will consist of 3 others and yourself. Please wait in the chamber room to meet them. “

She walks in and sits down waiting on the other 3 to come in.

“I wonder how they will taste…” licking her lips.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Hope you don't mind if I join in now...

Code Name: Sloange
Appearance: 17 (has this tattoo)
How You Got Here: Forced into the program at first because she was a sire-less vampire, orphaned when she was new to the night world, then "promoted" to this team because she excelled in the "training"
Sex: Female
Psychic Ability: Illusions, can make them see, hear, taste, feel, and smell something thats not there - though sometimes she will be caught in it too if she gets too into it, and so she tries to stay objective to it
Image:
Last edited by BleedingCrimson on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 pm

I like it, but can you put some kind of limit on the ability? so it doesn't make it sooo easy. Besides that your good! post when ready.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:13 pm

((Rightio!))

Solange strut into the room, if she had to be here then she'd be sure to let everyone know it. Stupid government, just because I'm different I've got to be tested on! Way to go America, land of the free and equality in the air my arse!

There was another vampire in the room, waiting with an almost evli smile on her face. Ha! I can one-up that. Solange leveled a haughty smirk in the vampiress' direction and regally sat down across from her. "So, who are you supposed to be?"
Last edited by BleedingCrimson on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm

The door opens and walks in another female. The one seemed a little snobby to her, as if she was the best one in here. to her, she could care less. Just more time to enjoy feeding one someone else. As soon as she sat down she said something.

"So, who are you supposed to be?"

Looking over her, she couldn't see much in her. Just someone else dragged into the program like the others.

"well well, i guess the males never made it. As far as your concern lies, Im here in the same program as you are, made to be tested on and looked over by the US federal government for this program."

she sat back in her chair continuing to see who else would come into this room. She hoped a human, its been a few days since she fed. Here eyes started to turn to a lighter shade of red, as a sign of needing blood.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Re: V6 to sidrep... ( looking for male char)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Solange raised her eyebrows from her perch upon the chair at the woman's answer. [i]As far as my concern lies? Simply arrogant, ne?[i]

"Of course oh Lady. I shan't ask how you might know my concerns as you are obviously all powerful..." she drawled while rolling her eyes and slouching back into the chair.

"I wish more people would show up, the air seems tense," Slonage muttered to herself, trailing off as she thought she heard movement outside the door.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

she just wonders how much longer she has to deal with the other in the room. Competitive team mates never made it in the realm of where they are going, but they are vampire so it makes no difference sadly, in her mind she just hopes shes not to stuck up in the field.

"i know we just meet but before we get out of here with the team, Im not here to be competitive, im here because i have to be and im sure the same for you. My goal is to be here for as long as it needs to and be gone. "

She just wishes the team gets a long and its not a stuck up "whos better" campaign... if so she would rather just drop the program or just die right there.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMoonPillsXx on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Image: http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/10397 ... eBlack.jpg

code name: Rayne (V-3)

appearance: Tall. Long blue hair (usually kept tied back). Yellow eyes.

How did you get here?: He woke up one night behind a dumpster in a dark alleyway, with no memories of his past, or how he got there (he had a plain sheet of paper with the word "Rayne" on it which he assumed was his name. He had an aching thirst for something, but didn't know what it was. He stumbled along and was found. That's how he got into the squad.

psychic ability: See's dead people and can communicate with them.

*Rayne is not stuck up in any way, just confused and wanting an answer. He carries a sketchbook around and sketches the people he see's.*
Why, of course I'm full of myself. If I were full of anybody else, I would be a cannibal.

Ehehe Yaoi.

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm

FullMoonPillsXx wrote:Image: http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/10397 ... eBlack.jpg

code name: Rayne (V-3)

appearance: Tall. Long blue hair (usually kept tied back). Yellow eyes.

How did you get here?: He woke up one night behind a dumpster in a dark alleyway, with no memories of his past, or how he got there (he had a plain sheet of paper with the word "Rayne" on it which he assumed was his name. He had an aching thirst for something, but didn't know what it was. He stumbled along and was found. That's how he got into the squad.

psychic ability: See's dead people and can communicate with them.

*Rayne is not stuck up in any way, just confused and wanting an answer. He carries a sketchbook around and sketches the people he see's.*

alright post when ready.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMoonPillsXx on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Rayne walked into the room. There were two agents behind him who left him then and shut the door. He looked at the three other vampires in the room and felt a bit more relaxed. 'People like me' he thought. The other vampires scrutinized him and he felt his confidance lacking, If only he knew who exactly he was. Where he came from. Why he was a vampire... There were questions on his mind he wanted answering and he figured this was the way to his past.

The vampire with the flower in her hair looked like she was glaring. Rayne just looked away and sat in the corner. He tried to ignore them. He didn't know what they thought of him. All three of those vampires looked stronger than him (mentally and physically). He had a good feeling they knew who they were and why they were here. Sighing, he opened the blank sketchbook he was found with and pulled a charcoal pencil from his pocket.

"Rayne" is what he wrote on the inside cover...

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Solange turned to the newcomer as the door opened, and from the look on his face she must have still been glaring. Oops... She turned off the glare and stood to greet him. Hn, good looking. I bet he has a lovely voice too.

The man dug out a sketchbook and wrote something "Rayne." Hn, "Is that your name? And can you not speak or do you simply prefer not to?" She asked him, 'twould be a shame for sure, she was positive his voice would have been as attractive as he was...
Last edited by BleedingCrimson on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMoonPillsXx on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Rayne looked up to see the girl who was glaring earlier standing over him. 'Quite pretty when she looks calm', he thought. He stood up and cleared his throat.
"Yes.." he coughed, realising it must have been a while since he last spoke. "Please excuse my voice. Yes... Rayne... is my name. May I ask what is yours?" He bowed slightly and waited for the pretty girl's answer.

'At least, I think it is my name' he thought, and gave the girl a tiny smile.

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years

Re: V6 to sidrep... (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 pm

toyis notices the new comer to the team and nods sitting up right. "welcome to the team Rayne"

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 pm

"You very well may, Sir Rayne. My name is Solange, though it would please me if you would adress me as Sol." She held out her hand for Rayne to take, and though she prided herself on her ability to keep with the times, she still tended to revert to the Victorian manners that were pounded into her when she was young.

She cast a waywards glance to the other and shot back, "And you too, if you feel you must..." The glare in the rude and callous vampiress' direction made it clear that she hoped she would not.

"Besides, what is your name anyway? Though if you refuse to tell me once more than I shall be forced to come up with one for you. I cannot promise that you will like the name..." Solange said offhandedly, as if an afterthought, as she turned to face Rayne again.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 am

Looking at the glaring female on the other side of the room trying to get some tale already into the team. She looks over wondering what will happen in the field once they get out.

"I am Toyis, its a pleasure to meet you. " Not shaking hands but just answering her question.

The intercom system comes on and a voice overcomes the room.

"team V1, the first recon assassin team in the project V, you have meet your team, now we have a mission for you, your team leader will be V6 Aka, toyis as you just meet." 3 agents come in and hand everyone a document.

"This is the file, code name sandR, we have intell that there are military forces gaurding and scub missle launcher inside the base. Your job is to go in unnoticed and take the leaders out as well as take the scud launcher to prevent a attack on the place they plane to attack. "

the intercome goes off

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMoonPillsXx on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm

"A pleasure Sol." said Rayne, taking her hand gently in his. 'She has some manners. That's a good thing.' He smiled and turned to the other Vampire, "And a pleasure to meet you aswell, Toyis." he noticed the way she didn't take Solange's hand, so he simply nodded in her direction.

The way Solange glared at Toyis made Rayne feel uneasy but he smiled and just hoped they would get along. He stepped back and picked up his sketchbook when the intercom came on.

'Our first team mission...' thought Rayne, as three agents handed them a document each. He felt something inside him spark when he thought about the word 'mission'. He couldn't explain it but it felt like a fire in his heart and it set it racing. He took a deep breath and read the document. Just then he turned to Toyis,
"Any blood?"

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 pm

hearing Rayne's question made her smile a little to show fangs and looking in his direction.
" Plenty as long as the mission gets done and no one sees us. "

Reading over the document the mission is located in the iraq main city, Baghdad. 'So they are getting us involved into the war we are currently in huh? Seems.... a little low but fine to me.' Opening it to exam the photos so she knows who is who and what the place looks like.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!