Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Human Sacrifice

Human Sacrifice

a part of “Human Sacrifice”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

When seven girls get sent to a castle as sacrifices, what will happen when it turns out the supposed demon who lives in the castle turns out to be a group of seven vampires! (Need BOYS...)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Human Sacrifice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Human Sacrifice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 am

... i plead the fifth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 am

Niice he DID eat that one person after takin uh Shawn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lifebird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:55 am

And incase you want to know this is roughly what she’d look like in the dress I couldn’t find any pictures with a head/face closer to hers but body wise and dress style it fits. Though hers only rose embroidery is black. http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k288/ ... ndress.jpg
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 am

It looks really cool Raven

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 am

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting, and that I still won't be able to.
My internet died yesterday, and today's black friday, so lots of shoppings and stuffs to do.
Sorry, bye!
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Sorry i've been gone, can anyone fill me in on what's happened

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Well really Raphael has been casing trouble… quite a bit of it… he killed one of the girls who dropped out and Calizar killed the vampire who dropped out… I unfortunately don’t remember what else has happened.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Your_Dark_Prince on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:50 am

>.< You used his voice on her..that is so wrong.
First Class and Fancy Free
She's high society,
She's got the best of everything,
What could I guy like me, ever really offer?
She is perfect as she can be
Why should I even bother?
Cause she is so high
High above me, She's so lovely

Your_Dark_Prince
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 am

Raphael cares not for your petty opinions on right and wrong! :D

I had fun though, but now i need to find someone new to tease. it's still to early to go back to Shawn.

Oooo,Julian show walk in on Talisman while she is dressed like she is. Though I don't know what Julian is doing at this point in time.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Your_Dark_Prince on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:56 am

Julian is about to go talk to Talisman because Raphael is a jerk lol.

Your_Dark_Prince
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:32 am

I have no idea what to do with Shawn at the moment ugh

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 am

I was going to have Calizar go in for his painting equipment but I’m still waiting for a response from generic.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:40 am

Sounds good

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 am

Oh no, It seems like Calizar is throwing out careless information and getting chummy with Shawn. Raphael would be sad :'(

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Yea he deserved it though! I was a little confused on the pink haired vampire it confused me

So who are we waiting on?

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 am

What do you find confusing about Talisman?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 am

No it threw me off that you said that he didnt like the religion stuff and then I remembered that Talisman is pretending to be a boy ^^

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted.
haven't had time.
Can I get a quick summary of what happened recently?

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 pm

What is the last thing you remember?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:09 am

Miff. I'm waiting on GenricUserName, and guess what! You can go look back at previous posts now! Im probably being stupid, but last time I checked you couldn't. Sorry I can't get more involved with the plot...
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!