Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fiction Dictating Reality

Fiction Dictating Reality

a part of “Fiction Dictating Reality”, a fictional universe by RaptorThreeSix.

It's all real. Things that people once scoffed at are now faced with the concept that what was once Fiction is now dictating their Reality. Those pesky humans aren't entirely without their merits, though, and turnabout is still fair play.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fiction Dictating Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fiction Dictating Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlb.cozmo on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:58 pm

i summitted my character. does it need to be changed...?
"You must know how to lie before you could ever learn to tell the truth."
-Life is Beautiful by Sixx:AM

:P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jlb.cozmo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:24 am

Nope. I approved it. Welcome to the funhouse!
Advanced Support Operator
Oasis Security Group (International Division)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:21 am

Looking forward to joining this. Thanks for approving my initial idea. You will have a full sheet in an hour or less.

zhill
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Just a note to say that I'm updating my character.

I'm changing the bit about the encrypted cell phone sine that wasn't available 10 years ago. I also forgot that vampires dont age once converted (or is it slower?). Either way I'm adjusting the sisters age to be more accurate.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 am

OK, this is kinda a shameless plug, as well as an alert to everyone out there involved. I've posted under the activity tab of the FDR page a guide as to how the vampire governments work, at least, for those of the Western (ie, European and North American) countries.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Just a note to say I am going to post about Kareem tonight after reading the
Vamp structure stuff. FYSA ( for your situational awareness) this will be Friday still. I'm not sure
If Ed would still be in town on Monday but I will try to work it out

EDIT: I got no inspiration tonight (sorry). I personally blame it on the pain I have been having in my back and the medication I am on to alleviate the pain. I will be posting again soon, just not tonight.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:19 am

Ok, change of plans raptor...

Now that I actually read your latest IC post I'm going to post on Saturday morning actions that will take Ed from the coffee shop to Kareem's house. I'm assuming you were referencing Kareem and so if you can manage to follow my post with Jack being there and seeing me leave, I think I will provide enough reason for a man with his training to follow me.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm

More delays 8*( Sorry. Going to post now according to what I said.

EDIT: I just lost my WHOLE post. This is the first time this has ever happened. As much as I want to go kick kittens, I will go rewrite it. I wish I could promise the same originality on the second version as I could the first.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Wohoo! Triple post in the OOC! And I got the first IC post on the second page! Racking up the achievements! (J/k)

Raptor just give me some heads up of how you would prefer things to play out from here so I know what direction you are going. I hope this signals the beginning of cohesion between the players.

Still lovin' it

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:15 am

As soon as I post again, I'll let you know... I've got to work it out myself. After my last mission tonight, I'll get a post together.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheZero on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey question, how do I find the thread? I haven't used it before normally its just posts on the tab.

TheZero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 pm

There should be a link to it on the first page, in my post... The edit function up there has gone away, so I can't fix anything that might be wrong with that page anymore...

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Posting now

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:11 am

Its going to take me a bit to figure out an appropriate response to that, cuz now it seems like he really is between a rock and a hard place with no viable solution.

I will think about it and see if there is a way this can still work out realistically from his perspective, but it might help if I knew OOC what the plan was even generally. Is Ed getting released and then him and Jack play detective together? Is he getting locked up and being used as an informant on vampire on goings? I'm only asking this because I am a little confused on the direction at the moment.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:20 am

Well, really the question is can Ed trust Jack. If he can, and he starts--if not hemorrhaging information, then certainly giving some details; like why he needs a cover story, if he knows who Kareem might have been talking to, etc. I mean, Kareem needed to tell Ed something that would affect Ed and his boss. Can he trust Jack to help him figure out what Kareem was in on? That gets Jack two things: one, it gives Jack access to vamps; two, it gives Jack a contact--sources and methods if you will. It gets Ed unofficial assistance from the US Government to figure out the reasons behind what's going down in the States, and beyond if it goes there.

Might have Ed answer that bit about the vampires. No one brought it up except for Ed, and it's piqued Jack's interest.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:24 am

Ok, that kind of helps me understand your last IC post a bit better.

I will look at the scene again and come up with a response that will take us in the right direction.

Are the other two still around or is it down to just us now? I was kind of looking forward to more character interaction but maybe some others will have to be recruited.

Anyways, you can expect something from me today.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorThreeSix on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 am

FeralFairy was kinda stumped about what to do, I've given her a hint or two. There's going to be something big happening in the next few days IC that will hopefully spur more involvement with the other two vamps.

RaptorThreeSix
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Might be in and out this month cuz I just found out about a schedule change. PMing you raptor.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:01 pm

p.s. will probably post tonight about the call and doing the meet up.

I was thinking that Vincent would arrange the pick up at the Reflecting Pool near where they first met, but if you would prefer something like Starbucks that's ok too.

zhill
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zhill on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Just realized I haven't been putting times and locations on my posts. Sorry, it was an oversight.

zhill
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!