Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wells Project

The Wells Project

a part of “The Wells Project”, a fictional universe by SolemnStories.

In a land of the future, there are those who live in the past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wells Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Wells Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Well obviously because no villain's lair is complete without it. ;) Hahaha. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Haha well this is true

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:24 am

I shall be posting again soon, just been kinda destracted. I'm not asking anyone to wait on me though so you guys post away! Well except you Loxley I guess you kinda need me to post eh? :}

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:07 pm

This is quickly turning into a 1x1. Why don't y'all post a bit and finish up your first mission? Once you go back, I'll have Gabriel do some more villainous stuff, and less Don Juan stuff. ;)

SolemnStories; Hope Gabriel didn't push himself too far. I'm having way too much fun playing this guy. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Haha don't worry about me Loxley Jannett can hold her own as long as you don't tie her up and drag her back to the "lair" D: lol I'm probably having as much fun as you though, I got all excited when Gabriel sent flowers to her house cause I immediatly knew i'd get to write in some drama with the ex.

I'll probably delay my response a bit though, I need to get a post for Jeremy back in, I'm not exactly sure how many people have stuck around I keep expecting some of the other keepers to post but eah, I've yet to see much activity from anybody.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driananium on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 am

I'm trying to think of something I really am I just have no Idea what to do! I'm sorry :(

Driananium
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Its ok ^.^ I got word justlooking4clues is goanna be posting for damien soon so hopefully we'll get moving again!

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:27 am

I suck. Sorry for leaving you guys like that. D: My dad gave me a 'surprise' punishment, and banned me from the internet. The reason? I have no idea but I'm back now..? :(

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Ooo sorry to hear that but it's ok, (parents suck lol) this RP has been really slow any way I'm trying to figure out how to get it out of the slump. I'll try to find something for you to do :D

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:03 am

Just for the record, I still drop in here occasionally, so when it get's back up and running, I'll be ready. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks Loxley, i dont want to say i've given up on it, i'm just frustrated at the rate its moving, i'll try to get a couple of posts in soon tho and see what i can do. O you should post the link for yours up here too! :D

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 pm

Haha, since the GM asks me to, how can I say no? ;)

It's a fantasy roleplay I'm gauging interest for before creating. It's a bit of a sandbox roleplay taking place in an elven civilization. :D Here's the linky! elven-society-t52662.html

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXSweet_As_SinXx on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 am

SolemnStories wrote:Ooo sorry to hear that but it's ok, (parents suck lol) this RP has been really slow any way I'm trying to figure out how to get it out of the slump. I'll try to find something for you to do :D

Ok :) Thanks

xXSweet_As_SinXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:39 pm

I haven't abandoned this RP I promise!! I just need to get a lotta writing done. Between roleplaying/work/school/personal story writing I've kinda fallen behind >.< I'll really try to get some posts in sooooooon!

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:38 am

As much as it pains me to do so I think I have to declare this roleplay dead :( I don't really know what happened, it seemed like there were problems from the start, and it just never got up to speed. I have of course myself to blame, but I'm just posting this because I've tried believing it would come back but I've lost inspiration to write any further and I'm sure any of you have as well. Maybe one day I'll be a decent GM but right now I just don't have the time. My apologies to you all.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Eeh, no worries. It happens to the best of us. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!