Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eat My Heart

Eat My Heart

a part of “Eat My Heart”, a fictional universe by Burnt Sugar.

Amorums, are monsters who look like humans, though have to feed off of the Love and Lust of humans in order to survive. What would happen if an Amorum fell in love with a human?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eat My Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Eat My Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burnt Sugar on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Powers of an Amorum

1.)Manipulation of Pheromones- This causes humans to notice Amorums, it gives the Amorum a special glow(not literally). If an Amorum selects a specific target the target will feel an intense passion for the Amorum, even if its only for a couple minutes, the feeling will linger with the human.

2.)Manipulation of Dreams- Amorums can effect the dreams of people they want. Usually causing the human to lust after the Amorum, and slowly go insane over the Amorum.

3.)Emotion Sensing- They are Empathic, meaning they can sense the emotions of those around them, meaning it would be impossible to lie to an Amorum because they will sense your emotion go from calm to nervous.

4.)Superhuman Ability- Amorums are naturally more powerful than humans, but an Amorum will only be able to focus on one superhuman ability, if it be super strength, speed, eyesight, hearing, nail growth(?), etc.

5.)Heart Attack- A deadly skill that Amorums have. They are able to excrete a certain toxin from their saliva, that if it enters the body of their target then there targets life is hanging at the fingertips of the Amorum. With just a snap of the fingers the target will have a heart attack.

6.)Immortality- Amorums stop aging once the reach the certain age where they look old enough to do as they please, unless they are a Human turned Amorum, then they stop aging upon there transformation.

7.)Psychic Ability- There mind ability is much more advanced then that of a normal human, making them show signs of a Psychic ability. The level of Psychic ability and the type of Psychic ability is different for every Amorum. It just depends on how devoted they are too there Psychic ability.

8.)Amorum Serum- An Amorum can turn a human into an Amorum. This might be worst then the Amorum just killing the human. In order for the Amorum to turn the human into an Amorum, the Amorum must lock eyes with their target, quickly the targets love aura will escape the body of the human, the Amorum would then bring their lips only a few centimeters away from the human and suck the human dry of this aura. The Human would then collapse, and after 24 hours of sleeping...the human would wake up as a Amorum.

The Humans

Humans of this role play will be able to chose between being a normal human, or a human who isn't effected by the powers of the Amorum. Powers being both natural and psychic. These humans are also able to create an invisible barrier between them and an Amorum if they fear they are in danger. If you would like to play as one of these humans then put the word Soulmate at the bottom of your character sheet.
â™Ēâ™Ģâ™Ĩ I'm a boy...Who likes boys...Love knows no boundaries, duh. â™Ĩâ™Ģâ™Ē

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Burnt Sugar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Eat My Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 am

I submitted one... I hope it's alright ^^ Let me know if there's anything that needs changing, I wasn't sure about some things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burnt Sugar on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 am

You did perfect, don't worry! I believe we need more males though, both human and Amorum. So if yall know anyone who might be interested...spread the word! :)

Burnt Sugar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 am

I'm more than will to play a male, which do you need more: human or Amorum? Or do you mind if I play one of both, maybe?
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 am

I had already been working on a human gal (as I told ya last night haha) but I could possibly try making a male. My friend is joining, as well, and is making one I believe... could he be a human?
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burnt Sugar on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Race List (thus far)

Male Amorum: 2(and 1 in progress)
Male Humans: 0

Female Amorum: 1
Female Humans: 4 (and 1 in progress.)

SSOOO the dying race in this role play would have to be Male Humans, we could have more Male Amorums and Female Amorums. But there is no rush. :)

Burnt Sugar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:50 am

Umm, I've got a question ^^ With the clan... uh, where do they live? And will the Amorum who are in it already know one another, or will we start where no one knows anyone else? If that makes sense? ^^;

(Sorry if I accidentally double posted, my internet's a bit random right now)

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burnt Sugar on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Well, being immortal has it's benefits...one of those being achieving the skill of making and saving money. The Clan will be living in a Penthouse Loft in New York City. The money is rolling, but not to a point to were we are too public in the newscast. The Clan will already know each other, and have been living with one another for years(maybe even decades, for some of the senior members). Amorum can know other Amorum from past events and whatnot, Humans can be childhood friends with one another...it's always nice to jump into a roleplay and know at least one other person. :)

Burnt Sugar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:03 am

Okay. Thank you :)

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burnt Sugar on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm

If things go the way I plan, then I will be making the IC topic for this role play tomorrow afternoon. The role play will start out with a night on the town(...well city)!!! Although clubs and parties seem like they are all fun and games...it's feeding time for Amorum. >:]

Burnt Sugar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:15 am

Hey, I'm gonna be gone for a few days. i'm leaving today and will be back either Monday or Tuesday afternoon/night. I wouldn't count on Monday, but it could happen. Sorry, it's a family thing, so I don't really get a choice.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Hm, are we gonna start?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burnt Sugar on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Ah sorry! I was out of town all weekend(family business). I will begin working on the first post, pronto.

Burnt Sugar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:17 am

Bump :)

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:56 am

I'm excited to start :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm

When are we starting?

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:08 am

I'm curious as well on when we may start.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nici-kitty on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Me too! :) *waits*

nici-kitty
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!