Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Hidden Past in a Traped Mind

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: A Hidden Past in a Traped Mind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:41 am

To be honest, Jack wasn't worred in the least. If Kagemaru really wanted to kill Jack he'd have done so back in the lab. Since he didn't, Jack figured Kagemaru must have trusted him in some small way at the very least, "So, were you followed?" he got up, approaching the bodyguard, then offered his hand to shake, "Name's Jack by the way, Jack Rider."

It was at this point Jack realized he was still wearing the doctor clothes. He decided he would have to change after the bodyguard responded.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:34 pm

"kagemaru" Kagemaru replied, he then turned and looked at Dahla. "If i wanted to kill him he would be dead. Dont worry" he said forcing a smile. He then scratched his neck and yawned. "No i werent followed, well. I was but they are all dead"

He shifted the sleeve on his fake arm and looked at it. "Its dented" He said with a frown.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Janice Aizawa on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Dahla looked between them before putting her sandwich down and slid to the end of the bed where her bare feet would touch the cold floor. She looked down and blinked before looking at them.

"So...am I going to stay with you two?" she tilted her head and just smiled some before trying to stand again. She was determined that was for sure, but she failed again and fell on her butt. Huffing, she looked at them before pulling herself up slightly by the help of the bed.
Life never plays fair. It always dangles what we want in front of us and when we pounce, it pulls it away.

Janice Aizawa
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:53 am

Jack sighed and went help her, "I dunno... I guess." he said to answer her question. After this he sighed then said, "I'll be back in a minute." Then entered a nearby storeroom.

A few minutes later, he emerged, wearing gray trousers, combat boots that looked like they belonged to a Marine, and a black, sleeveless shirt that showed more mucsles on Jack than one would have originally thought he had. Around his neck were dogtags, also an item that would have belonged to Marine.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Janice Aizawa on Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:13 am

Dahla blinked some before looking around. She still sat on the floor since she couldn't pull herself back on the bed. She then looked over at Kagemaru and looked down. "you don't like me very much..." Remembering his previous comment about her being a Zombie type thing.

Thing was, she didn't act like it. She acted like a little girl at the moment as if her mind was still resting itself to be her proper age. She didn't or wasn't acting like your typical 'Brrrrraaaaiiiinnnsss' Zombie.

She just looked back up at him, a hurt expression on her face.

Janice Aizawa
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:37 pm

"I do like you, but you have to take in the fact you are dead." Kagemaru said carefully choosing his words. "What happens when you die?" He asked. He had always wanted to know that question, and if she was able to answer it would save him the bother of spending hours thinking about it later.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Janice Aizawa on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Dahla blinked some. "I have a heart beat...How can I be dead?" She didn't quite understand it but she was certain of one thing. "You have no heart beat when you are dead...and I do." She just turned some before looking at him.

"Maybe...we can try and get along?" She gave him a small smile before looking at Jack. "Lets all be friends...Please?"

Janice Aizawa
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Jack didn't like the way Kagemaru was acting, and spoke up on it, "She ain't a zombie! She's a person same as you and me. Yeah, you're a person too, even if you do have fake limbs." he said referring to Kagemaru's metal arm.

He turned to Dahla, "Alright, I'll be your friend." he said, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Don't let what he says bother you, you ain't dead, you ain't a zombie. You're just an ordinary, pretty girl, ok?"

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 am

"NO, no no....I wasn't trying to cause an argument. Ive always wanted to know what happens after you die....Oh well. I suppose ill have to die myself first....In fact....I wonder how mr thingy got all that equipment...It must have cost billions, alot more money than he could have had...." He said, not now bothered about wether she was alive or dead, but now he had another question stuck in his head and he had to find the answer.

Kagemaru then turned "Sure, we can all be friends...I didn't mean any offence by it"

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Janice Aizawa on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:21 pm

Dahla smiled and then nodded. "Yay. I'm glad." She just smiled to him before looking at Jack and smiled as well. "I'll be good and do what I can." She didn't know what that was, but these two risked their lives to get her out. It was the least she could do.

She looked around before looking at them before trying to pull herself back up onto the bed.

Janice Aizawa
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Jack reached out, "I'll help." he offered, but would stay back if she declined.

He turned to Kagemaru, "Speaking of which, what are we going to do? I don't know about you two, but another client could contact me for another job... and I need the money, since my last job kind of... well... blew up in my face, so to speak."

After this he looked at Dahla, "You're welcome to stay here if you want to, if our friend Kagemaru wasn't followed by anyone else then you'll safe." then he looked at the bodyguard and added, "I take it you're going to stay here with her, then, aren't you? Seeing's how it's your job and all. Which reminds me, how do you know your employer still intends to pay since you've done made off with his daughter and all?"

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Janice Aizawa on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Dahla smiled some as she was helped up on the bed before nodding some. "Thank you."

She then looked at Kagemaru and smiled. "I can pay you if you want...I remember something about a bank account....with lots of money..." She just smiled. She had bits of her memory., but not that much of it. She remember who she was was and perhaps a randome fact here and there. But that was about it.

More memories would come back in time, but she wasn't sure she wanted them to come back...something was lingering at the back of her mind. But she wasn't sure what it was.

Janice Aizawa
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!