Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rebellious

The Rebellious

a part of “The Rebellious”, a fictional universe by Demented.

A couple of adults with some not so normals lives and a talent with instruments. Why not make a band out of it? This is just the beginning of a very bumpy and wild musical ride.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rebellious”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Rebellious

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Sure go ahead Gentle just make a char and I can approve it :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Well, CF, I think my guy should be the odd man out. I was thinking, that because of his past with drug abuse and other factors from his past, he cannot see the projections. Literally. So, the whole band could be talking about it, and my character would not know what they were talking about. It could lead to some rather humorous moments, I think.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasy on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Alright, theres something though, this effect can be caught on camera, so there is proof it really happened, you just need to watch the performance recorded by someone. If we stay playing songs from Within Temptation, I would like to do the Mother Earth song. the video for that is truly amazing, and though your guy does not actually see it, (Maybe we could work it so that he sees it gradually, flickers here and there. Meaning, the longer the band stays together, the more of the effect he can see.) everyone else can see it on him. We could work it like this for the other band members as well, so im not just thrusting it on you guys. my guy can feel and see them, cause this happens every time he plays, he still cant figure out why it does.

CompleteFantasy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 pm

someone should post :( I can't cuz ellen's completely passed out.
Why is it called a broken heart if every part of you is hurting?

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasy on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

I know, I kinda rescued her.

CompleteFantasy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peeps on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Are you still accepting? Cuz I wanted to be in it as a bassist, though it wasn't on the introduction. :o Everyone needs a bassist! :D I understand if you can't accept me though.
Last edited by Peeps on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peeps
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:57 am

Hmmmmmmmmm a Bassist I don't see why not ^^. Just write up a character profile and I'll look it over.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasy on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 pm

I like it, I mean, Within Temptation had more than 4 people in it, i think there were 5 people on instruments with the singer.

CompleteFantasy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peeps on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Okay, thanks! I'm so new this is only my second roleplay, so please tell me if I do something weird. And, if you accept me, could you give me a little summary?

Peeps
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby one-wing on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Hey! Bass guy! Post!

one-wing
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasy on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:40 pm

This rp didnt die, did it? I hope it didnt die.

CompleteFantasy
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!