Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The war between Sins and Virtues

The war between Sins and Virtues

a part of “The war between Sins and Virtues”, a fictional universe by cheater0611.

Most of the people thought the Seven Deadly sins were just the sure fire way of getting a one way ticket to hell, They were wrong. The Sins are walking the earth, Though if you have the Sins you need The Virtues

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The war between Sins and Virtues”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The war between Sins and Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The war between Sins and Virtues"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The war between Sins and Virtues

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Could I reserve diligence?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am

I hope it is ok concerning my character...He's not the typical "Sword, strength, POWER!" kind of character that would normally dominate this kind of RP
Could use some members for this RP, a fantasy, strategy RP.

Klause
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Burlesque on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am

Wrath.
I'm new here, but I'm deeply interested in this AU. I hope it's okay that I submitted a character. I wasn't sure what you were looking for when it came to characterisation, so I hope it's alright.
Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love.
If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it.

Because in truth, I am that monster.
-L

Cherry Burlesque
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 am

I submitted Envy but then noticed someone else had also submitted an Envy. I'll leave mine up for a little competition, but if you pick the other, I'll just work on another, but I would definitely enjoy playing Envy.

Also, Klause, I hope you don't mind, but I added a little backstory, just for a snug fit. If you do indeed mind, I can change it.
"What reaps is sewn
What keeps, is shown
What defeats, is repeated
What repeats, is defeated
What walks, is chased
What talks, debased"

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 am

I submitted a character for Lust...hope it's alright...i did not include too many details...if you need more just ask....
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:40 am

Sorry for not responding sooner. It was late and i was beat last night. But Klause i'm acutally happy that Pride isn't a fighting Character just for the fact that your character fits his sin so well. He's cocky and arragont (sorry i don't have spell check on my browser. Your going to live with my somewhat crappy spelling) And thats all i care about. And Smrtazz13 I'm reserving diligence for you. I'm holding for 24 hours or its up for grabs. I gotta put i time limit on it. So you have until 2:45pm EST just because i can't get on at exackly 10:40. I'm at school.
Last edited by cheater0611 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 am

Shadowkat could you put more details into your character please?

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klause on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 am

Mirrazor, hey no worries concerning the background and current state of your character, I quite like it :D

Klause
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Just added more info...if more needed just say it ...:D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 pm

well ive submitted a charecter, if theres anything you need just tell me.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:52 pm

I'd like to play patience, if it's still available.

I will submit my character soon.
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Awesome Klause! I look forward to Rping with all you guys!

Also, if Cheater doesn't mind, I might make a second character for a virtue.

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

I don't mind at all if you take a second character hell (Pun not intended.) i encourge it. I'm probably going to fill in the slot that are open when we get started.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey, y'all!
My computer sometimes messes up and characters I submit won't go through. I just wanted to check that mine made it through. His names Terrance Luster, my version of Lust. Did he make it through to your system, cheater0611?

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:10 pm

There seems to be several people gunning for the same sins, will there be multiples?

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

I doubt it. He seems to be approving only one of each. I guess the people that don't make it have to pick something else.

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:11 am

Yeah your character made it through but i've been too busy to actually sit down and accept them. I've been accepting the ones with only one character applying for it, That way i wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth between characters

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 am

Please we start when i say we start so don't post yet please

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cherry Burlesque on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 am

Hey cheater0611, I got your PM, Sorry my computer was mucking up, so I couldn't reply on there for some reason, so I'll post here.

That's fine, I can edit him easily for another sin. Are there any that haven't been taken that you think would particularly suit Seth?

Cherry Burlesque
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!