Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sangar: Unbalanced Power

Sangar: Unbalanced Power

a part of “Sangar: Unbalanced Power”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

After the land of Sangar was saved from the Chaotic War, peace and a balance of power was formed. But a sudden unbalancement threatens to bring chaos once again to the land.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sangar: Unbalanced Power”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sangar: Unbalanced Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sangar: Unbalanced Power"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sangar: Unbalanced Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

if you give me a good back story I might reconsider

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Before I join how will this start? Will your character be executed in the beginning?
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Depending on the characters that join. I'll probably do one of two starts...at the public execution, or in a wagon being taken to the execution. Depending on the characters and what event would best suit them.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

So I'm guessing somehow your character gets saved and your on the run? Because I don't think you and I like the idea of your character being killed in the beginning.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Of course it wouldn't be a story then.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm not quite sure how you have the regal control ideas (like if you have kings, queens, and princes, or if you just have a government and president). But, if it's the king-type deal, would I be allowed to make a Shinnen prince character? He would be someone who could easily save your character considering he'd already be there in the trust of everyone else in the kingdom. Then I have a few other ideas for him. If that would work to whatever you have planned. If not, then I would still like to make some other type of character.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 pm

That sounds pretty good, and yes it is king type goverment.

Also, I'd like the people already accepted to let me know if your still around. I have been away for afew days so want to see if some of you haven't thought I ditched this.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks for accepting my character!
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 pm

OK, I think these 4 characters we got now look like a good start for this RP. I'll be doing the first post now. XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:57 pm

I will probably be posting in two hours from now.
To spectrum, I think that since we both have royal type characters that both our characters should know eachother to some degree. Especially since Enzo's job is to specifically get to know the workings of the system.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:05 pm

That's understandable. Since Enzo is a spy and Ray is the prince of the kingdom you're spying on, they could have met in passing a few times and talked or something along stronger lines if that's what you're thinking?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I posted, as a heads up. And Oblivion, since both of the other characters are nobles, or royalty, or whatever you guys are (Sorry, haven't had much of a chance to look at your profiles yet) I figured Michaline, since she's a Bounty Hunter, will "rescue" Sikes with the thought of getting a ransom for him. Until of course she finds out just how important he really is. :3
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Well, I was sort of hoping Ray could rescue him to where his father would find out and he'd be outcast (or run away in fear of death) from the kingdom. I just needed it as an excuse to get him exiled from the kingdom. Is that okay with you, Twili? You could probably still kidnap him later (if he's okay with that--I'm just trying to come up with another idea) and offer him as a ransom after Ray freed him.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Enzo is a noble, but is being used by the King of the aquarians as a spy. He has been trained and all. As for my position in this, I was thinking that he could try free Sikes and then bring him back to the Aquarians where he could be safe. That is, before things get a little complicated and Ray kidnaps the guy. He will then track them down and try to get Sikes to safety.
Oh and Spectrum, I was thinking that Enzo and Ray would know each other well enough too know each other's names and a little bit about each other.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 pm

(You mean before Michaline kidnaps him, right?) And as for for Enzo and Ray knowing each other that well, I'm all for it.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Exactly. Just do what you planned to do and it will all be good.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:25 am

Wow, everyone is fighting over me. That's a first XDDD

Anyway, I think I got an idea laid out.

Both Bounty Hunter AND Prince try to get the "Demonic Prisoner" at the same time, crossing paths along the way. How does that sound to you both?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Hmmm....I kinda like that Idea :3

And if any of you are intersted, please check out my new RP!

roleplay/warriors-of-altraz-the-rising/

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Sounds good to me. xD So they recognize each other, something happens to where it's openly noted that the Prince had something to possibly do with the prisoner getting free (I don't care what--even if he didn't do anything and he was framed or something, just as long as it gives me an excuse to have him exiled or flee from the kingdom), and then the bounty hunter takes the prisoner and wah-lah. I'm good with that if everyone else is?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!