Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shifters: Civil War

Shifters: Civil War.

a part of “Shifters: Civil War”, a fictional universe by Waste..

Neither side is really good, but one will always be better than the other. (no longer accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shifters: Civil War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shifters: Civil War.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C-Grunty on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Me too ....idk Wats the GM say

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C-Grunty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm

well i have a post up, i plan to add another soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 am

Waiting for my Character to be Accepted

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:06 am

Guns: shifters are old fashioned. That doesnt mean that some of them cant be modern. However where you would find a sniper rifle i dont know. This is england not america guns arent as easy to attain. I will step in if the guns in the rp get a little too stupid.

As for them being bullet proof they arent but think of how their animal instincts make them different could a weapon with a limited speed hit them? Most likely a fatally aimed shot would end up a flesh wound. Im not saying they can dodge bullets but it makes sense that they could damn well try.
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C-Grunty on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Actually England makes some of the best sniper rifles out there, along with russia, and america, so its kind of understandable, but i do see where your coming from, thnx for clearing it up, ill try not to abuse the privilege

C-Grunty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 pm

I agree England does. the druganov is extremely overestimated, it's an excellent rifle but the m40A3 out classes it. Anyway just cause they make them doesn't mean that civilians can easily get their hands on them or keep them if they ever do.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm sorry I have the worst gun knowledge.
I'm only interested if they look good =]
I'm shallow like that.
(don't flame me)

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Hahaha I used to be like that waste, I only know that cause I have a rifle app On my iPod

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Ok question do I disregard your last post soulcandy? The one where you talk to a drain?

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Soulcandy has said that she may be away for a few days.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:02 pm

oh, ok so i guess ill disregard it thanks

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 am

hey sorry ive been so long, ive had some problems i had to take care of but ive managed to get a decent sized post up.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C-Grunty on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:35 pm

where are the rest of our characters xD!

C-Grunty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Lycos and I were just getting started and then he/she disappeared.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 am

I didn't think the storyline was that hard to follow? What the hell? I got a thumbs up from SoulCandy that she was leaving but not from anyone else. Which was nice of them. Lovely I suggest that if Lycos isn't back by tomorrow you should just move on. If he comes back you can always meet up again.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Okili dokily. :) I will do that. I may message him again, just in case.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm not really sure of what to do now

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Would your character be the type to be interested in what Amy was up to? Or what Karr was doing? You could have him follow after them? or perhaps find Valor's Fior?

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm

I did have a recruitment in the the rebel's forces in mind.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Well... since Lycos is MIA, what shall I have Miss Mei do? I see her being a better pawn to the Bad Guys than a recruit for the Rebels. But then again, she's a genuinely good hearted person and she can become a rebel.

-le sigh- I have a lot of soul searching to do, Mei Lo wise.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!