Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos

Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos

a part of “Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

Long ago the land of Grenda was saved by warriors from each race from a dark evil. Now,centuries later, the same evil threatens to return to Grenda.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Grenda: Return of the Dark Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 am

Um..yeah...your going to have to change your post there. I had plans for that wolf so your going to have tochange that "little" detail.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Alright, I swapped the transfer and kept the wolf under the influence of the Dark Chaos. I only healed the wolf. Either way, the message that he can directly influence Dark Chaos has become apparent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:06 am

got any future plans for this bear as well, or was it just the wolf? I would like to know before anything decisive happens.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Well I'll jsut ask you don't "heal" any of the creatures. That was kind of my guys job to begin with. one of the reasons I was having the idea of not having another half-monster.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Ok, I dont seem that good with this, do I? Well, Im going to take more time to think about my posting. how bout i run everything i do by you? wow, that sounds so sarcastic and so many other things that i cant think of right now, but honestly, i don't mean it like that, honestly. I do like this rp and i dont want to risk further entanglement of the plot.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 pm

and Xeg, I never fired my arrow. I only aimed it.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 am

Ok, CompleteFantasmi....your starting to go abit to far. Your asking for more abilties on your guy to make him kind of take Kane's role in the story, continue force your character into the main scenes, and now your controling another person's character.

If you don't stop it I'm going to be forced to kick you out of the RP....

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompleteFantasmi on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:52 pm

If you read back, I had stated that his arrow was red, not its normal green. I had said it had been form of the DC in him, as the stone had been depleted. and I never did anything to control anyone. Ill edit it, but i never made your character do anything.

CompleteFantasmi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 am

Sorry guys, I've had enough... Good luck with this roleplay, I am out.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!