Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ludark's forgotten heroes

Ludark's forgotten heroes

a part of “Ludark's forgotten heroes”, a fictional universe by TakeoKatsumoto.

When an ancient evil is awakened, who will rise up to stop it? Be warned, it will not be for the feint of heart, or those with a lack of conviction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ludark's forgotten heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ludark's forgotten heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ludark's forgotten heroes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I did not seek out the fate that fallen in my presence. I will fulfill it with no hesitation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ludark's forgotten heroes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 am

Hey there I was wondering why you didn't include foxes as the possible characters. Cause I would either choose them, drow, or a character race unique
Worlds without end visualised, sketched, and written. From my mind and imagination to yours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:17 pm

Reason being, is the time period of the particular events. These times occur thousands of years before the "current" timeline you're in offline.

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Wouldn't they still exist or are they just not in the area in that time period.

The unique race I was thinking of is a Fae/Yokai. She is essentially part fairy creature and part demon/imp. I was going to use this character in another rp someone else was going to start but they have as yet not started. I am impatient so want to play her soon. She looks human but her ears are similar to an elf's but longer and wider. She also has a jewel in the middle of her forehead in the shape of an ovul. She also has a long thin tail with a tuft of hair on the end. She is very fast and agile and her race is gifted in elemental magic. So if something like this is possible I could do her.

If I did a drow I think she would be a mercenary/assassin. She does whatever for money. If you pay her enough she will do whatever you ask. She would probably have a katana like sword, throwing knives, poison darts, and a small crossbow with poison darts.

So if the fae/yokai is out I can do the drow. It is up to you but I wanted to make sure before I finalized it.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Well, fairy/demon mixes aren't logical in my gaming world. Just like angel/demons, stuff like that. Fae are generally good, protectors of nature, and incompatible with demonic forces. In any sense. Drow would world, and a mercenary Drow is right up their alley. However, the technology to create Katanas is not. Drow are ardent users of poison in almost everything they have. Poison-tipped darts, their hand crossbows, and even some blades are tipped with the vile stuff.

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:25 pm

ok I will do the drow and just say she has a long sword instead of specifying a katana. I will create her as soon as I can.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

All right, sounds good.

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm hoping for one or two more characters to join up, but if not, we are more than able to run with what we have. That is, unless anyone has any objections!

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:02 am

nope. Oh for my character she is heading to the "headquarters" but I don't know who is in charge and where it is and all that so I kept it vague.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank you for excepting my character <3

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:58 pm

No prob. We'll see how this runs along here very soon. I have big plans.

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Um isn't the last post godmodding?

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Sorry I have been away, I had to move over this weekend. I will make a new post tomorrow evening, thanks for everyone's patience.

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Oh, well its not a bother(you being gone that is). The player controlling the high elf has pretty much moved the whole story forward to where the caravan comes to the gate, and I was wondering if that counts as godmodding?

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 am

Hey, did you make a "Roleplayers wanted" thread. It really helps to get more players and you can bump it once a month. Because of mine I just got another interested player. I am up to almost eight or so. Not bragging just saying that the forum really helps to bring in players.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TakeoKatsumoto on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm not sure if I did or not. I'll check later.
Essentially, yes and no Ash. The point is that we were going to get there, but it's actually all right, unless there were things you wanted your characters to do in town.

TakeoKatsumoto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 am

The sooner we get to the adventure the better in my opinion.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gaiadarkstar on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:39 am

Hey Takeo where are you? We kind of need the creatures next move before we continue. Plus in the Darkstar chronicles you missed a whole fight.

gaiadarkstar
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!