Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of the Enlightened

Shadows of the Enlightened

a part of “Shadows of the Enlightened”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Two cities at war, a clan of assassins, people with unusual powers, and someone who is hunting them down. (COMPLETED RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of the Enlightened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Shadows of the Enlightened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 am

OMG, it's april fools day!

*Hides until the day is over*
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I was lucky. I went through April fools completely unscathed.
So let me know what you thought of what I had Dani say. I definitely added some personal stuff, so If you want me to change it, I will go right ahead and change it.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Nothing needs changing. It's awesome.

Heh, nothing like a party. :P

I'll begin to work on mine soon. Being Saturday and all... It shouldn't take too long.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Parties are nice unless you're Evin. I'm glad you don't want me to change anything either. I always wanted to write something that established that he had a history with Crystal's parents. I always pictured them going on missions with each other every once and a while in their youth.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Crys is not very fond of them either. You know... With all the excitement.

Should I make this like... The final post, or should we write a little more?

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 pm

It's all up to you if you want that to be the end. Just in case you did want to end it there, I wrote everything I really wanted to. If you don't want it to end in a party, then let me know and we can do something else to end it.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Hum... I think it can be it.

I shall let it end in a party. It's been a rough ride, they deserve it. lol

There'll be enough trouble for a life time on the sequel. *sigh*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Yeah, the sequel will be hell compared to this one. In a fun to watch our characters squirm sort of way.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 pm

lol

Yeah.

Oh, man... I have to finish that summary after I post. It's like the only thing left to do, except the title.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:40 pm

I myself am thinking of writing a series of events that have occurred during the time skip, just for myself. I might write it in journal form (assuming that Evin could write full journal entries that is).
Last edited by Mr_Doomed on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 pm

I've been thinking of starting a journal for Jake now, because of the thing I want him to be doing in the sequel, but... I'm only doing that after the rp starts and it becomes clear, otherwise it will spoil it.
But there won't be enough room in the rp to write out his personal input on the "situation", because he'll be always moving around and doing stuff. lol

I'm resurrecting Ali's journal sometime... Lots of character building to do with her... And stuff to write about the healer clan. ^_^

*is totally anxious*

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

It's finally up.

It came out longer than I though, but... Eh, why not? :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:07 am

And so ends one adventure, but the next isn't too far away. I'm surprised it made it this far. The thing is, I don't see them ever make it to an end, at least for the most part. Every other one I've been in can't seem to ever get past the first page of posting. It was even more doubtful that this would make it when I noticed that one of the people dropped out after posting only twice. I could never see dropping this RP after all we have been through in it. I feel so attached to all these characters to just let them go without finishing their story.
I've decided that I'm going to go ahead with writing the journal for Evin. I'm making a profile for the girl too (I still haven't decided on a name lol). I'm thinking that this girl will have a good background to her too. It will be interesting to see what's in store for this girl and Evin too for that matter. Hopefully she wont be too much of a challenge to train. Even I don't know yet.
I can't wait for the sequel!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:50 pm

When I started this RP I didn't really expect it to reach an ending. I mean... It being my first and all and the fact that I had never seen any roleplay here be completed... Ever. It kinda made me a little skeptical at first.

243 posts and a lot of drop outs later... Here we are. YAY!

I'm pretty confident that I can get the summary done by the end of the week. Even with other replies to write, and work. After that and a title the sequel will be ready for launch. ^_^

I can barely wait. It'll be epic!

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:17 pm

I'll be waiting for the sequel! Give me a PM if you want to discuss anything and be sure to PM me when you put up the sequel.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!