Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of the Enlightened

Shadows of the Enlightened

a part of “Shadows of the Enlightened”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Two cities at war, a clan of assassins, people with unusual powers, and someone who is hunting them down. (COMPLETED RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of the Enlightened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shadows of the Enlightened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Okay, OOC! Yay!

Okay, I'm over excited. *takes a breath*

This is my first attempt at being GM in a very long time. Still, I'm here for whatever questions or suggestions that may come, and I'm very much decided not to let this die any time soon.

There's really no need to reserve characters for this, unless you want the last instructor spot. In that case, pm me.

Description and character sheets below:
"Shadows of the Enlightened"
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Shadows of the Enlightened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Okay, just a little heads up...

I'm going to wait to see if at least two more people are willing to join this, but I might start this really soon. At least opening posts, maybe.

Anyone of you may add one more character at anytime, no more than two per player though. I may eventually add NPCs to the character list even if they don't show up often, just to give a little info on them. But Allison and Crys are my only two actual characters.

Oh! I just remembered! Make sure to put the correct location on your posts because, in a brilliant moment of noobness and a copy-paste mix up, I named the default location to the Rp Medieval Fantasy. That was supposed to be a tag... And I'm still not sure how I failed to copy the right name, or why I couldn't just type it in... Valcrest is such an easy name...
No matter... Just try to remember to change the location when you post, because afterwards you can't change it anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Okay. I'm still waiting for a reply from one person who submitted a character after I got offline last night (actually 3 am), but I went on and made my opening post.

You guys are welcome to do the same at any time, and post any questions you may have here. And, please, don't forget to put your post in the correct location. :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheZero on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Hey I'm just asking, in the rules about the OOC thread, do you want to use it to post or just to keep in touch about the rpg?

TheZero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Well... The ooc is for any out of character conversation regarding the RP, the players, or characters.

For instance:
- Asking to join in.
- Commenting on something that has been posted
- Plot ideas
- Letting people know when you're too busy to post
- Asking questions

Stuff like that.

In the RP rules I tell people to use the ooc so they post their questions here instead of sending me PMs

Does that answer it? :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 am

Hello! :) I've sent an application and hopefully I'll be accepted too since it looks like a decent story that I could have so much fun with.

Now I only want to know one thing; If I were to be accepted, where do I post? I know, it's a silly question but this site is not like any other site I've Rp'd in and some things are too hard to understand just like that. xP

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 am

You are accepted!

An assassin hunter, huh? Interesting possibility I hadn't considered.

To post, you go to the little tab that says "Activity" then on the upper right corner "Reply to this roleplay"

After clicking that you'll have a space to write on. On the upper right side of that there a list of locations it says: "where?"

Change the location from "medieval fantasy" *sigh*, to one of the others pretty please. If your not in any of the cities (you probably won't be in the assassin's camp), change it to Valcrest.

Hope that helped! :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:20 am

Blackbird26 wrote:You are accepted!

An assassin hunter, huh? Interesting possibility I hadn't considered.

To post, you go to the little tab that says "Activity" then on the upper right corner "Reply to this roleplay"

After clicking that you'll have a space to write on. On the upper right side of that there a list of locations it says: "where?"

Change the location from "medieval fantasy" *sigh*, to one of the others pretty please. If your not in any of the cities (you probably won't be in the assassin's camp), change it to Valcrest.

Hope that helped! :D

Thanks! :D Yeah, I noticed this a couple of minutes ago xD

I'll get my opening post up in a couple of hours because I have two lectures to go to now but I'll be back.

And yeah, I'll probably won't be in the Assassin's camp xP Lucky for you.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:53 am

I've posted ^^ Now please tell me if there's something wrong with it so I can easily edit it :)

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:33 pm

It's very good. Very good indeed.

Though it completely changed what my post will be. lol

I will be posting soon, but I'll submit the leaders of the Pack on the character list first. Just to give a little info on them.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Blackbird26 wrote:It's very good. Very good indeed.

Though it completely changed what my post will be. lol

I will be posting soon, but I'll submit the leaders of the Pack on the character list first. Just to give a little info on them.

Nice :) Yeah I thought it was one of my better posts.

Can't wait to see what reactions and events my package will bring. xD

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Hum... Yeah, I made some changes in the leaders backgrounds (from my original plans) to include the Hunters in the Wolfpack history. And I'm also officially making it their fault that the Hunters were destroyed.

If that's alright. :D

And now I'm finally going to post... Yay!

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 am

Blackbird26 wrote:Hum... Yeah, I made some changes in the leaders backgrounds (from my original plans) to include the Hunters in the Wolfpack history. And I'm also officially making it their fault that the Hunters were destroyed.

If that's alright. :D

And now I'm finally going to post... Yay!

Looks good :D You also reminded me to give the former members in the Wolf Hunters some names. xP

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Sorry about my last post. It was a little bit of an info dump. If there is anything that you need explained, I will do my best in order to help.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 am

I'd like to say that I've cut out the part when Theron went back to the Wolfpack's camp. He is still in Newhaven.

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 am

Okay guys!

Doomed... I have taken us straight to the Inn, since soldiers are walking the streets of Newhaven pretty much all the time, but... Evin is the boss here, so anywhere you wanna go from there...

I would also like to point out that my second post, is what is happening in Blackpond at the same time as Evin and Allison are in Newhaven.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:21 pm

I honestly don't really want complete controle over Evin and Allison's situation though. I enjoy curveballs. Don't be afraid to throw some of those in every now and then.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Guess I'll throw in a post for Theron soon enough too. :D

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Sure, no problem. I think I've got some of those lying around here somewhere... XD

I just meant your character is in charge, so he is free to tell Ali to stop the chatting and get to work at anytime. lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sibrand on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:42 pm

There you go. It's not of the usual length that is my posts but it's enough to grab Evin's or Allison's attention

Sibrand
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!