Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy X: Broken Calm

Final Fantasy X: Broken Calm

a part of “Final Fantasy X: Broken Calm”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Long before the events of FFX, another summoner begins his journey from the island of Besaid to bring the Calm. But what his Guardians do not know may stop him from completing the Final Summoning. Forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy X: Broken Calm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy X: Broken Calm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Does his mean we gotta wait for a new guardian?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

soulfire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Nope you all had one extra anyways.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm requesting to make a change to Aeryn. I'd like for her to actually be an al Bhed or at least half al Bhed.. I think it makes since within her character and could make for some good character interaction. Let me know if this is approved.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 am

Of course.
>.< I'm an Al Bhed lover, in the end, so Aeryn being Al Bhed is perfectly welcome.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

So where is everyone?

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm still here. I have posted again because I didn't want a scene between two characters to run off and leave everyone else behind by burying the rest of the IC.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lollipop on Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Maybe, if we skip ahead to the voyage so that everyone could have something to respond too, things could move quicker? :O

Lollipop
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 pm

back sorry i wasnt here to reply >.< did i miss anything important?

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulfire on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:37 pm

posted ^^

soulfire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 am

I get the feeling that this game isn't going to survive. Is anyone around planning to continue with this?

Jag
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:21 am

Okay, roll call. If you are still around and planning to participate in this game, let's hear from you as soon as possible. If I don't hear from anyone soon I'll go ahead and clear/abandon my character. Thanks.

Jag
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!