Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Godai War: Ch.1

The Godai War

a part of “The Godai War: Ch.1”, a fictional universe by kotaro7914.

In the near future, humankind can control the elements, and the world is at war once again. The Western Alliance against the Eastern Coalition.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Godai War: Ch.1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Godai War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:56 pm

hmm think i'll take the other wind element
Fortuna favet fortibus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dsar on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:12 am

Hey just wondering how are we gonna start out the Rp are we gonna just start off with the operation or are we all in our seperate places?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dsar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 am

If i remember correctly, we start friday. I do apologize for yesterday, i was out of power until 3am. Right now i'm kinda pushing my luck, got severe storms and i'm still on the computer.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:25 pm

The soldiers on the Western alliance's side are going to meet up in the camp on Canada's border to be briefed on the mission by General Thompson. The Eastern Coalition forces will start in the Fuel base and Godai camp, preparing their defense and for the next attack to try and push into U.S. soil.
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 am

I can start in about, seven hours from now just to let ya know, as I have to nip to work now!
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:49 am

I will create the first post later. I will start the Western Alliance posting at the camp. Whoever on the Eastern side may start their posting at their Godai base afterward.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:41 pm

I created the first post. I know its not much, but it gives you something to start on.

Have fun

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I love the fact that someone is allready trying to kill me. ^^
Also... Yay me! I'm da villain ;D
And don't get all angry when I'm not showing up to kick your asses all the time... I got people to do that for me ;D
Also, don't feel all 'OMG overpowered bastard!' about Sergej, he's kinda ... again, Da Villain! So bear over with me, but please tell me if I'm getting too overpowered.
And also... He's russian :D Russians are coller than you!

In soviet russia, the americans get pwned.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:59 am

no way! my amaerican character can kick your russian character's butt any day and any time. LOL XD

I would like to apologize for the confusion. In my first post i meant that my character was watching the eastern coalition camp, not the western alliance. That is my fault and i do apologize for that. but we can continue going the way it has been, because it's interesting i got a canadian trying to break my back.....stupid canadians. LOL jk

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Americans aren't too smart, my russian intellect would Pwnz your dumb american brain ;D
Now we're at battle of brains, have you seen the "Epic Rap Battles Of History #7" on youtube, really epic.
Albert E. against Stephen Hawking.

There is 10.000.000.000.000.000.000 particles in the universe
That we can observe
Your mama took the ugly ones,
And put them into one nerd.

Really, it's quite epic.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 pm

and whats you're point on that youtube video? I don't watch youtube. Americans are a lot smarter then what people give us credit for. Not too many countries win a two front war......wait that's only one country...America.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:33 am

Well, I mentioned NicePeter's: Epic Rap Battles of History, because it's some really nice and ernormously funny videos, and the texts are ver yironic and have a good sense of humour. Also, it especially compliments that I'm talking about a battle of brainpower, as we have to use our brains to figure out our next move, as we're probably only common folks in chairs with a computer, sitting there, and trying to put ourselves in the stead of military personell.

Also, I assume that you refer to the 2WW, yes?
Hitler and Nazi germany would have won, if not Hitler had started so many wars, he only lost because he ordered war on, I'm serious here, 5 fronts. Counting:
N. Africa, England, North Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, Russian / East European. If he'd had N. Africa, England and the two ocean wars, he'd had made it.
The german warmachine was by far the best, as it was best equipped and had the best designed materiel.
Really, it was only luck, that saved England from a total naval catastrophy, when the battleship; Bismarck, left german harbour to attack the convoys from America that brought resources and materials to the englishmen, who fought valiantly, to just stay under english control.
It was because of the germans too high thoughts of themselves, that they let themselves loose, instead of taking every victory, instead of making it a chance every time. If Germany wanted, they could've taken England, under smaller losses than they had under the battle of brittain.

Also, it is commonly known, that Amarica installed and supported military regimes all around the world, in the name of the "Holy" capitalism.
They even supported Papa Doc.
It is common thing in Europe, to facepalm at the americans, for their folly throughout time.
Surely a two front war is more than most countries can take, but remember.
He who defends everything, defends nothing.

I'm not saying that America is the biggest bunch of redneck idiots in the world, far from that.
Many good things have come from the US, but the good things are more than weighed up for by the bad things.
^^

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luigi.henne on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am

Sorry for not having posted, i have been out of town and will be able to post in a day or two.

luigi.henne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Narrow, there a few flaws in your post about shadows. The weakness to shadows isn't light, it's lightning. Shadows are disformed when light hits them in their natural state, but when used as a weapon or a shield, like what i have done, it isn't phased by light from fire. If you want to know more, i have all knowledge of how the shadow element works. I have used the shadow element in rp for 16 years and know everything about them, their strengths, weakness, counters, etc... If ya want to know more, all you have to do is just ask about them. That's the same for everyone, if you want to know about the shadow element, just ask. I'm not gonna be some dick that tells you that you can't know something. Just remember if i explain it ooc, your characters don't know all the information.

(Death's room mate)

Alright boss, I'm going to add my 2 cents here because I can't help but laugh. Though the multi war was a set back, no one in their right mind would start a war being in the middle. It was doomed before it started. BUT the biggest problem that started was two things both a bit of a part of each other. Hittler shouldn't have bombarded England, he should have invaded. Because the bombardment didn't do much of anything but toss fire ants at a dragon. Then like a child he pouted and attacked russia. Dumbass move number two. His greatest asset would have been Russia. As an American I have no problem admitting that having most of europe and Asia on their side it wouild have been over or at least catastrofic to a point it would have either destroyed the populous or eventually one or both sides would have given up. Thats my comment. But I strongly encourage you not to pull the "bigger dick compettition" with me. I am not as nice as death and have no problem starting an account to troll the hell out of your bias knowledge. Wait a moment didn't Germany lose both world wars? Wait a moment isn't the closest thing to a loss the US has Viatnam were we were yet again saving someone elses ass? Hmm... Is it just me or is our record better. Hmm...

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

>.<
Oof I got to smack you at those xD I'm a great fan of war, and I got a lot of magazines about both history and war.
Vietnam was not a defeat, it was a massacre. The US was crippled and humiliated by the defeat to the undertrained and badly armed vietcongs.
Surely Russia backed them up, with equipment, but let's face it Russia was nowhere near the same industrial power as US.
The reason the vietcongs won, was that Americans thought they could march in and win, that made the difference.
When you fight Guerilla warfare, you got to win the civil populace over as one of the first steps in the war.
Americans nearly had them, but not alltogether anyway. They let it slip because the general believed he could win with conventional warfare.
Also, the war was there, fully because of american intentions.
USA saw how the tide of Communism in Asia could come upon them, like a row of dominoes.
They thought that if they lost a country to the communistic north vietnamese, then the rest of Asia would follow them, so they put all in, to stop the vietcongs from taking over. It was nowhere near a reason to go 'help others' americans ... or europens / chinese do that. There's no profit in it, and profit is the very foundation in capitalism.

Also, the fact that so few battles have been lost by americans, and that Germany had fought stupidly...
Yes, Hitler made some fatal moves, but altogether, the NSDAP did much better than the allied, really.
Rommel humiliated french and english forces again and again in N. Africa, while german generals destroyed all resistance in France, Belgium, Holland, Poland and Hungary. The war in the sky would have been lost, if not for the brave RAF pilots who defended England, and for the trusty folks at the radar stations along englands coast, that war would have been lost. In first half of WW2, the germans destroyed hundreds of thousands of tons of material, and sank countless ships, both merchant ships, and battleships. Only after two years, the allied could counter and beat the wolf-packs.
Through political Guile, he absorbed the Balkans into the third reich, and strengthened his position, by taking over their extreme industrial sectors.
The reason he lost, was that he couldn't cope with the surge of new technology in Sonar and Radar that the English and american made under the war of the atlantic.

Also, I've heard of an invasion on Cuba that didn't go all that well, Korea, where only the threats of nuclear warfare from both sides, made it possible to stop, and establish the demilitarized zone, Also the invasion of the Normandy was an extreme failure. It was due to pure luck that the soldiers actually arrived at the right places, which they didn't in some cases, Also, a massive amount of casualties was there, and when you look at the amount of allied forces, and german forces, you can actually tell it as a defeat.

America is in many ways a good thing, but they really don't act on the behalf of the greater good, and for the cause of world peace.
They act after their own agenda, not even caring of the consequences. Do I even have to mention a certain Osama Bin Laden, who was funded with 3 Billion dollars to start a military group? And how the US government actually set Saddam Hussein at the top of Iraq in the first place.
All was done to get American agenda through. Really, profit is a devastating thing. South american governments have been under heavy influence, solely because of the enormous amounts of natural resources in the lands, ranging from oil, to the lumber of the Amazon Rainforest. The lungs of the world.
They're even questioning the sovereignty of Greenland. They are under danish rule, but the massive amounts of rubies, oil and high value metals in the underground, have made them doubt it, and question the danish control. Again for profit.

What I'm saying is, that most people in Europe doubt that the American government really got any kind of agenda, which does not have profit as high priority.
It's hard to trust the ways of americans, and many see them as ignorant about europe, which is where they initially started out from, under the great starvations and plauges. Today, hell a californian wouldn't be able to tell Italy from England, and there's even documentation on that.
Both Bowling in Columbine, and in California On England. My whole point is, that America really doesn't have much to offer the world anymore.
Surely they were great as countering the communists, but they are long gone, and china is in charge of things now, backed up by rich multi-corporations, who's only thinking of... oh my that word again, profit.

EDIT:

Woops, sorry Death, I totally forgot to respond to your post about the shadow ability.
I totally get the idea, that shadow can only be used if there is a source of light or an obstacle creating shadow.
Lighting a flashbang would work just as lightning I guess, but that's not of any importance.
I'll remember it for the ext encounter. But it wouldn't have done much in this battle.
Sorry that I don't know extraordinarily much about shadows and the fantasy abilities of it, but I'm mostly reading David Eddings, and not much else.
Even though I've seen FMA with 'Pride' as a shadow-power-user.
I'll have it in mind, and ask if there's anything I'm in doubt about ;D
M'kay?

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Yay, I killed this D:
Just because I love to discuss WW2 >.<
Why do I have to love arguements?

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vnygenius on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

hey, i was recommended with RP by a friend, and i love it, the only problem is that i would not be able to create my character until next week, way too much work!

could you please rsearve teh wind elemental for me?
Thanks,
vnygenius
“For death begins with life's first breath And life begins at touch of death”

vnygenius
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 am

Hello Everyone!,

So far the RP has been stalled. But it is far from dead. A new member will be joining and posting to bring it back to life so as long as all ARGUMENTS are finished and you will refrain from making more, this RP is still alive!

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm

i'm up for it. I was actually enjoying this rp, i don't know where everyone went. Hopefully it'd come back and get better.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:50 pm

I hope this does come back,
Im an ex RAF cadet so I'm rather indulged in a bit of warfare XD
Just not sure where I could bring back my charrie, she kind used up her Godai limit with that tsunarmi .... hmm

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!