Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Totally New to this world can somebody Guide me?

a topic in The Academy, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

Wanting to improve your writing? The Scholars are here to help! Find guides, tutorials, and even 1-on-1 mentoring threads here!

Totally New to this world can somebody Guide me?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightWhiteTiger on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello as the title said im new to role playing. I have tried to do it on another website but people there was not very nice to helping me get into RPing. I really want to get into this. I was wondering if anybody here would help me sink my teeth into this. If not i understand Thank You.
IF I HAD A WORLD OF MY OWN,EVERYTHING WOULD BE NONSENSE.
NOTHING WOULD BE WHAT IT IS, BECAUSE EVERYTHING WOULD BE WHAT IT ISN'T.
AND CONTRARY WISE,WHAT IT IS, IT WOULDN'T BE,AND WHAT IT WOULDN'T BE IT WOULD, YOU SEE?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MidnightWhiteTiger
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Totally New to this world can somebody Guide me?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 am

Mentor Team to the rescue!

We're more than happy to help in any way that we can to make sure that your experience as a member of this community is the best that it possibly can be. In order for us to help, we need to know a few things about you!

What kind of RPing was going on at the other site? Are you looking for a game that will take place on the Forum with people posting post-by-post or a faster and shorter game that will take place in a live Chat? In general, what are you looking for when it comes to RP and do you have any writing/RPing experience in the past?

The more we know, the more we can help. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!