Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Triple Stripes

Triple Stripes

a part of “Triple Stripes”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Telepathy, telekinesis, empathy. Three types of psychic power. Three types of psychic warfare. All categorized by the name Henriette. And a society that does not trust them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Triple Stripes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Triple Stripes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Triple Stripes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Triple Stripes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm currently working on a profile for the 2nd Telepath, and I have a few questions if you have the time:

1) Is the Lower Sphere of Henriette University located on Earth? If not, what "planet's surface" is it located on?

2) What is the current state of life for Normals/the planet. For example, is the planet inhabitable or is it only being used for manufacturing purposes and people only live in the space stations? If people do still live on this planet, what is the most common setting for middle-range income families? And how much does this planet (still) resemble the Earth we live in now?

Thanks for your time!
Lilaiy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 am

Ohh..... I was just posting here to let you know I put up an app for the second telepath yesterday :P

If Lilaiy's profile's better and you want him instead, I'd be more then willing to change my power to something else or maybe play as an alien or something if that'd be acceptable.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 am

Yes, the Lower Sphere is located on earth.

As to the state of living... Hmmm....
Well, people travel by aircraft now, rather than cars. They no longer use fossil fuels; instead, they run of solar, wind, and hydroelectric power sources. Most people are fairly well off, and the government provides health care and makes sure everyone has a job... of course, there is still an underworld, crime, but there is less than there is now. There are still homeless, but they are few and go mostly unnoticed.
Truly wild places, unfortunately, are almost completely gone. There are only a few reservations around the world where animals and plants still grow free. There are also places called Refuges; giant glass domes, under which habitats flourish. These are basically museums, and educational resources.
Weaponry has advanced, as well; instead of material missiles, lasers and rays are most common. Most warfare takes place in space, with alien threats. There is little discord on planet Earth.
Let's see....
I think that's it. Any more specific questions, let me know. I can't think of any of the rest just now...

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Is this RP still going? I haven't seen anything for a few days.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:21 am

We are waiting for someone to create a character. Can't you create one? please :P

Nogond
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am

I did :o he hasn't been accepted yet. But He's on my list of created characters and everything lol

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:55 am

Have you tried to send a mail to the gm?

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:01 pm

okies, Everscale, all done with my charry, hope ya like him!

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nogond on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:50 pm

When do we start posting?

Nogond
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:59 am

I am withdrawing from the RP, I don't think I have the time for it.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!