Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I've Waited So Long

I've Waited So Long

a part of “I've Waited So Long”, a fictional universe by Dragon_Maiden.

A mermaid turned human, waits for the boy who turned her but he comes back to town years later with a fiancée. Who will he choose? or will she no longer want him after waiting so many years?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I've Waited So Long”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] I've Waited So Long

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I've Waited So Long"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] I've Waited So Long

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:16 am

ok just have to wait on the person who wants to be the fiancée yay

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 am

.......... hm...........

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:30 am

what is the "Hm" for Draruto? just curious.

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveloveNursie on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:19 pm

can there be other mermaids

LoveloveNursie
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm

the hm is for the fact that i tend not to like waiting

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 am

we could but it be later due to the fact the can't just transform so unless you have a curve ball the story I will say no

I sorry Draruto

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 pm

how bout we just start and see who bites after that

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 am

ok I am game with that I will get my starter up then hope you like it

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:58 am

ok I made the first post yay

com'n people I need one more !

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 am

I am about ya far from doing the part myself jezz lol

Come on people don't make me do it all lol

need:

1 female - is the fiancée to the caliban is the basic protagonist so she won't like Ana (My character) and will try and control Cailban (Draruto's chara)

If I can find another guy that would be cool too to be Ana's friend who secretly likes her there I think thats enough dramatics lol

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reima on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:33 am

Hi.. im new to roleplaying. but can i try out for any role? actually dont know the rules.. ;p

reima
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 am

well I am game we really need the female character that I explained above so you just need to create her and then I will approve her, also I suggest going to the introductions area so you can introduce yourself :) and welcome...

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Tue May 03, 2011 7:08 am

I am considering just playing the fiancée myself

Draruto would you consider being the friend as well that likes ana?

I mean you don't have to I just thought it might shake it up a bit since no one will take the parts.
I am actually surprised this didn't get that much attention oh well I am enjoying this so far what about you?

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue May 03, 2011 7:16 am

maybe, its ok

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!