Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnivores and Love Notes

The Sounds of the Pyrrhic

a part of “Carnivores and Love Notes”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

You didn't really think all those Natural Disasters were accidents, did you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnivores and Love Notes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Sounds of the Pyrrhic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Hmm.. I guess it could be. I never put much thought into it. Pyrrhi. Sure. Haha. [:
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

@Justice: The argument it fine, kinda funny actually. And you called him England at first, if you do that you might want to mention that it's a nickname though...
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 pm

@BleedingCrimson: Typo, my bad XD I mean the 'England' part XD Can't help it if Iggy is always on my mind, haha. And the whole Joan of Arc thing... I can see him getting into an argument about it (especially with France). Anyway... XD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:55 pm

@Justice: Yeah, I can totally see that and I don't blame you (and History class is so much more fun when you can put a face to a name of a country- easier too). I gotta say though, Alin would probably call Arthur England, perhaps even Igurisu because of her Asian studies :D

Though I'm still wonder how exactly that argument would go, seeing as Alin doesn't really like France that much either (Paris is dirty... and cold), so may be her stance is that it was too harsh of a punishment for leading an army?

Note: French Military Victories: Only when led by a woman or someone not French... >;D

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:00 pm

History is so funny.... World War Two = Me laughing my head off every few sentences... And then, Italy invaded Egypt -laughs-... And America sent Patton to face Germany forces -laughs-.... Luckily there was another person who knew Hetalia in my class, so they didn't all think I was insane XD Only a little..
Maybe Alin would just be against burning people at stake? I mean, that's a pretty valid reason right there... Arthur would just be all, British pride, so he would have to stand up for the British... XD
Note: French Military Victories: Only once in a purple moon 0.0
German Military Victories: Many battles, few wars 0.0
American Military Victories: .... Don't remind England.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 pm

@LoveJuice: I started writing Martina's post at work today, which had me in a really strange mood all day. My boss was all like, "WTF?" And I tried to act natural.... Anyway... it's really weird. He says something about sweeping up cracks in the sidewalk, he finds an American dime, and he talks about driving on the left side of the road. Then he calls Nalin Frank, and bites his thumb in his general direction. o.o He's not on drugs, I swear.

@Justice: Once in a purple moon. I died laughing. xD
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

@MagikoMcLovePinkMilkShake: Biting your thumb in the general direction of someone in Shakespereon England was considered an insult. But I bet you knew that and I'm sure Kia will mention something about it after quoting Romeo and Juliet where it is mentioned that it's an extremely daring action. Those two could concur the world just by confusing the fuck out of people.

@JuiceyBoxMcLoveBangBurger: You make dangerous people attractive to naive people like Kia.

RAWR. I'm a turtle.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 pm

MOO. I'm a fish. :3
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Grr.... I'm a panda XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Pffft... I'm a manbearpig.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Chirrup... obviously the call of a lionfish

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 am

Look what you've started, Anah. xD

Neko: Really? What I write usually never has an effect on me. Unless its something particularly depressing. Then..
That's funny, though. Martina is one weirdbeautiful mofo. He's weirdiful. Or beird. You know what I realized yesterday? I haven't written one thing that doesn't have some type of dark thing in it. It's all dark-themed.

Scawry.

Headfirst for Halo's. <-- I swear to God those are the most beautiful words I've ever heard, even if it means something so tragic. T_T

Everyone: I love you.

P.S.

I love you.

P.P.S.

It's like Anah's birthday all over again!

P.P.P.S.

I won't be replying for awhile.

P.P.P.P.P.Pppppsdfjsdlkjgkldsg. S.

Ah, rotfl. I forgot.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:26 am

I have been rather busy as of late, the summer really is taking it's toll on me and I've found myself having more of a life then when I was in school, surprisingly.
I was lucky enough to have the time now to tell you all this.
I'm not sure when I can post but I just thought you all should know as to my where abouts.
<3
ps- manbearpig defeats ALL! <3
besides any other obviously epic character that is currently not on my mind. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:25 am

Hey guys, whats up? Did this die or is everyone just really busy?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 am

I'm waiting... So not sure XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Busy. Going to post later today. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 pm

I'm sorry *bows* my internet has been down the last few days and was wondering if I could still participate.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

I think you can join XD There's no limit on people and we haven't gone far, so... Anyways.... I'm waiting... -headdesk-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ..Guinevere.. on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 am

Hey,

I just wanted to stop by and say i have to drop out......
I have a lotttt of stuff going on in my life atm, and i need to deal with it.........so i'm dropping all my rp's on a few sites, and taking a RP hiatus for a bit...........

Sorry for inconveniencing yous guys, but Good Luck with the RP! and hopefully we can rp together whenever i get back on RPgateway.
Yeah I'm back under this username for now.....

..Guinevere..
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:25 am

@poetic Again,sorry about that. :/

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!