Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rayden (closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rayden (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat May 21, 2011 7:20 pm

The sound of suv coming was the answer to Eden's question, "That answer your question Eden?" Then he sighed as he looked up and counted to to twenty. At twenty a female demon landed on the rail and smiled at Rayden, "Hi little brother, we're ready when you are." "Ok Demona." Picking up his duffel, he glanced at Eden and says, "Let's princess." Then jumped over the rail. Demona looked at Eden and blinked, "Eden?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Sat May 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Eden followed after Rayden, only after addressing the new female demon. "It's sort of a complicated explanation." She flashed a very brief smile, she didn't feel like explaining herself twice. She caught up to Rayden, her mind was swimming with new questions. "That demon is your sister?" She herself didn't have any siblings besides her brother, who she'd single-handedly killed herself.
It's hot to feel the rush, to push the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall in love♥
(`'•.¸(` '•. ¸ * ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
«´¨`ღ♥ Edge of Glory♥ღ´¨`»
(¸. •'´(¸.•'´ * `'•.¸)`'•.¸ )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat May 21, 2011 8:11 pm

"Half sister, but close enough, my father took the saying, "Go forth and be fruitful" to heart," then chuckles as Demona floated to his other side a nods to a human at the suv, "at last count, I've about twenty living siblings, give or take two." Demona laughed and added, "Very funny lord thunder." Rayden chuckled again, "Yeah I know."

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Fri May 27, 2011 11:33 am

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in so long. My graduation is tomorrow and I'll be on vacation all next week so I may not be able to post as often as I would like to!)

Eden noticed how Rayden seemed to be in a much better mood, compared to when she'd first met him earlier. Did he half-sibling have that effect on him? She had to silently admit she was a little jealous, she'd never really gotten along with her brother, even before she realized he was a traitor. She snapped back to reality before she got lost in her thoughts again. "My father's compound is heavily guarded, it won't be easy to get in without a fight." The mentioning of fathers had her wondering if she could really bring herself to kill hers. He did order his subordinates to kill her, but she still questioned whether she would actually be able to kill the man.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue May 31, 2011 3:58 pm

An evil smirk came on Rayden's face as Demona chuckled before asking Rayden when she saw the smirk, "What?" He glanced at Eden and said, "Fun, fun." As they got in the suv, Rayden told the human where to go. Demona was curious of why Eden was not at her compound. 'Guess I'll find out sooner or later.' she thought as wondered what was going through his head. "So Eden, what happened? Thought you were trying save your family or something?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:48 am

Eden stared idly out the window, wondering if her father knew that she whether she was still alive or not. It would certainly be entertaining to see the incredulous look on his face when he saw her alive and well. She turned to look at Rayden's sister just as she asked her a question. Her first response was a bitter laugh, she thought about the shortest way to explain things. "I was trying to protect my father from my half-crazed brother, but things didn't turn out the way I planned. After I killed him my father thought I'd murdered him for no reason, without so much as a backward glance he ordered for me to be killed. It might've worked if I hadn't met your brother earlier," she looked at Rayden for a moment before continuing on, "anyway, I just want him and everyone else dead now. Simple as that." She shrugged lightly, though underneath her calm exterior she could barely contain her excitement for the fight that was bound to happen.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 am

"Damn girl, you need a new family." Demona says as Rayden glances at Eden. He knew how she felt, "I know how you feel Eden." Demona looks at Rayden and wished the world treated him better. "Rayd." "I know, but you won't there when they left me to face the feral wolf demon pack and the psycho. So lay off." Demona frowned slightly as she silently apology for Rayden. 'We should've found him sooner.' she thought patting Rayden's arm. Which got a small sadness filled smiled from him and covered her hand, "Don't think about it sis, it is what it is."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 am

Eden laughed at Demona's comment, agreeing with a slight nod. She used to like her family, love them actually and feel the need to protect them, but one stupid incident had changed everything. 'Oh well, too late to turn back now.' She appeared to be looking out the window, though she was in fact listening intently to Rayden and Demona's conversation. She wasn't usually the type to pry into others lives, but since she'd be with them for a while, Eden figured it couldn't hurt to ask a few questions. "You know about my story," she started out slowly trying to form the right question in her head, "but I don't know much about you. Where did you come from before you uh, started working for that organization?" She blinked and looked at Rayden, hoping he would at least give her a little insight.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm

"My father meet my mom, feel in love, had me, he left to protect me and her. When I was old enough to take care of my self, I left her, she went to look for my father. Got tricked in fighting a pack wolf demons and a psycho, they left me there to die. After I got a from them, I found by a hunter, taught how to use what I given." he says, as he flexed his armored hand, "I've been alone since I left my mom. No takes the time to get to know the real me and they seem not to care." Demona felt very sad for her half brother, she looks to Eden and said, "Eden, he's the strongest the person I've ever known. He has gone through things no one should have to." Demona covered her face as stopped tears from falling. Rayden looked as felt his half sister tears that she will not shed, "Thanks sis." he says, even through he doesn't think of himself that she does.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 am

Eden listened intently again, occasionally nodding to show that she was still paying attention. It was a sad story, but interesting at the same time. Before she killed her brother she was very, self-absorbed, in her life and she didn't think much about the lives of others. She hadn't really experienced anything upsetting before until recently. Her parents were always around and even after her mother died, her father hadn't changed. She felt bad for Rayden, not in a pity-like manner, but just sincerely bad. "I'm sorry about whats happened to you." She glanced at both of them then directed her gaze back towards the window.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:22 pm

"Don't be, it's life." he said, as a tingle went down his arm. Looking foreward, Rayden tilted his head in the way that Demona knew that he was running possible acts in his head. "What is it?" "Looks like the fun is bout to get interesting. His pissed," he says glancing at Eden, "I hope your father knows how to party?" Rolling his shoulders as he felt the rush of demonic energy in him start to key up.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Eden suddenly went very stiff when she unexpectedly picked up her father's energy. Rayden was right, he was furious. For the just briefest of moments a wave of doubt and worry washed over her and she thought maybe she was making a mistake by trying to take on her father. She could sense others too, no doubt his bodyguards were already on the way to try and stop them. Eden shook her head as if the action were clearing her mind, but it had worked, she knew what had to be done and she'd already come to far to change her mind now. "Can you take care of the guards, I'd like to fight my father alone."

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 pm

"No promises. I hit everything that hits me" As he saw the cronies, Rayden pulled himself out on to the roof and leaped into the guards ans started frying idiots. Punching one and kicking another, he called his sword. Jumping into the air, he released a massive wave of lightning; landing Rayden slashed his way through the guards and stopped in front of Eden's father. "My father was stronger than you." he stated staring at the demon. Resting his sword over his shoulder, he waits for Eden.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Eden stared at her father for the longest time, he looked nothing like her. Impossibly long black hair, piercing gray eyes. She looked more like her mother's twin, and Eden was sure if she was alive right now the woman would have been able to sway her father's decision. She had been dead for years now, so Eden would have to solve the problem herself. Daemon, as everyone called him since no one knew his true name, stared long and hard at his daughter. "First you kill your only brother, then you come back to turn your scythe on me? Your mother would turn over in her grave if she knew how badly you've strayed away from us." Eden didn't flinch at his words, she wouldn't show that what he'd said had hurt her. "I tried to explain the misunderstanding to you, but you wouldn't listen. You turned your back on me and ordered for me to be killed."

Eden stepped closer to her father, standing just a few feet away from him. Her scythe had found it's way into her hands and she stood ready to defend herself. She saw something change in Daemon's eyes, for just a split second they softened, but then that change hadn't lasted and he glared at her, hatred clear in his gray eyes. "You may be my daughter, but fr what you've done, you will die." At that moment he struck out at his daughter, but she blocked his move with her weapon, stumbling backward a bit as she did so. She regained her footing and ran at him, her blade lashed out at him and cut into his bicep. It seemed like he hadn't even noticed the injury, he kept attacking his daughter. Eden was surprised herself, she never actually thought she would be able to fight her father like this, but it appeared that they were evenly matched.

Of course they were, he was just fighting her with his bare hands. She thought she could win, but then a wispy, fire-like glow enshrouded both his hands. It was white and almost unbearable to stare at. He charged his daughter and tackled her to the ground, one of his hands forced her stomach down, the other gripped around her neck. Eden could feel her skin burn where the white fire touched and her vision started to blur. "You bought this upon yourself." He growled at her but all Eden could think about was how she would die and all because she'd tried to protect her father. She struggled to stay conscious, but the harder Daemon squeezed her neck the faster the black dots danced around in Eden's vision.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 pm

'Stupid.' he thought before ramming Eden's father and sending a bolt of lightning at him. Leaping and picking Eden up, Rayden saw his Demon chaser positivly glow as it sent him a quick run down. "Pryo, figured." he said, rolling his shoulder as he brought his in front of him. "So, you'd kill the person that trying to save you? I'd think you never cared about anyone. But what do I know? I'm just hired muscle."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willow Stardust on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:38 pm

"Hired help shouldn't meddle in family affairs." Daemon snarled and charged at Rayden, his hands were fiery white again as she struck out at him. His patience was already worn thin when he'd gotten word that Eden was still alive. If there was one thing he despised the most it was failure. He couldn't trust his guards to get the job done, he had to do it himself. He would kill his daughter and he would kill the annoying male she'd bought with him too.

Willow Stardust
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:42 am

As Rayden was about duck, a sudden lightning bolt hit Daemon and a tall dark hair demon with armored arms appeared and said, "Don't try me Daemon." Rayden stared at his father. "You've grown strong Rayd." He turns back Daemon and glared. As lightning rolled up his arm, Thorn said to Eden, "Hi." Rayden, shaking off his surprise, he charged and sent Daemon flying. Jumping up, he ran his sword Daemon's lower back. Thorn leaped and kneed the demon in the back and elbowed him in the solar plexus. As they came down, Thorn and Rayden fired a combined lightning bolt at Daemon

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!