Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Broken Love

Broken Love

a part of “Broken Love”, a fictional universe by XxanexiaxX.

six adults try to figure out what to do when they find out there lover is cheating.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Broken Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Broken Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Broken Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Broken Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 pm

May I play Luvllaby? I'll make up her character sheet and her significant other's very soon!

Do you mind if I make them under the same one? Or would you rather have me do two separate character sheets?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh umm you don't have to make two seperate sheets lol and sure you and can have her.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Yay! Alright, I'll have her done soon! Also, everyone else mentioned above has a talent or what they are studying at the school, since her name is Luvllaby could she be a singer? Possibly be pretty good at piano?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:09 pm

can i reserve Shela?

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:58 am

@ Animegirl- yes :)
@Belle- She IS a singer lol and if you want sure.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Another question, are we going to decide who are love interest is going to be while the RP goes on, or decide before so their is no arguments in the OOC during?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Hmm well I was just gonna let it play out, I don't want to rush into the love seeing as how you still have to stop loving your ex.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Or you can be like most people and still love your ex but just move on haha, i'm on that boat. :) only two more people!

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:59 pm

If one of the other two people do not make their character today I will make another one :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Thanks, and to make it fair I will too :) so we can go and get started cause I don't want this to die :(

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Animegirl said she was going to do her character today... So i'll submit mine and I guess you can chose. Do you want me to make Levi or Shela? I kind of wanted Shela but it's up to you.

Yea I don't want this to die either.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:33 pm

she can take my spot....

i can't make the character today either so you don't have to wait for me. Sorry for the trouble

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Anime Girl if you can make Levi that would be nice, but I'm going to currently play him so we can start today :)

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

XxanexiaxX, so I know we aren't supposed to pair up yet, but I love Levi :) and if Levi and luvllaby ended up together I'd pee myself.

That is all

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Ok xD lol btw I posted so it's a little long but yea go ahead and post.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:49 pm

I'll be posting. I'm saying it is Shela's first day.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

I'm in love with the posts... <3 utterly in love.

EDIT: I am going to my farm tonight for rodeo. I will not be able to reply for the next three days. I will really try too, but I get sketchy internet and on privacy plus I will be really busy

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!