Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

a part of “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”, a fictional universe by BlackDove.

A war is coming to Earth, but before, after the humans make their decision, they fight for their life, they must be trained. (Started, but still accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Coolio! Just wanted to make sure! And sorry about the name :/ my memory is terrible and I'm a little lazy..... the two don't mix well!
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:30 pm

I'll let it slide this time :P
xx <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 am

Can someone please explain to me about what happened to Taylor, because I can't post because I don't quite know what's going on.

Oh you don't have to decide just yet about what side you're going on (considering there's only 1 side) but when October comes back from her holiday (soon :)) she'll be the leader of the vampyres and then that's when my character Gian also comes along... I can't be bothered to play him just yet :3

So yeah :D
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzybella on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:25 am

Okay. And to be honest I have no clue even though she is my character. As Charles said it was Satan because it sign or something was a powerful one. My character is out of the loop I like to be informed as she is, otherwise I screw up and have her say something she shouldn't know, yet.
I Love the HillyWood Show!

Izzybella
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:09 am

I read Taylor's profile and it said she was left with a note. When Izzy did not post about a note I decided to help her. What I meant was a powerful demon touched her and left his mark on her. That same demon probably gave her her powers. Sorry about the confusion.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 am

It's okay I just kinda wanted to know, so I'll just say something that doesn't add to it... almost like avoiding the question in a way which she thinks the question has been asnswered for now... I'll try anyway :D Thanks team :P
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzybella on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Well usually when someone wakes up in a ruined city the first thibg they would do is ask what happened THEN check their pockets. I didn't forget about it I just haven't wrote about it. Sorry guys. I weird like that.

Izzybella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Lol well I'm back sorry I was gone so long :) I'm working on my post now. Ah so tell me about the whole vamp leader thing so I'm in da loop please! ^^ thanks

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Could someone please give me a run-down of what's happened? O.O I hadn't realized how far along this got and forgot to check it. I'm extremely sorry.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Pretty much Gizmo went to talk to October and you Arch and Izzy have been left in my care at the pub.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzybella on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 am

Hey guys I'm going to a wedding in a few so I might not be on today. Sorry.

Izzybella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 pm

I knew Gian was a Angel. Duncan hates his life and aspires to become an angel (although it is likely to never happen). It makes sense that he would befriend other Angels.

On an unrelated note I will be going on a mission trip tomorrow and I will no be here all next week. I apologize for the inconvenience.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Ohh, that makes sense now :)
And sure that's okay...,
But Everyone make sure they're back to the roleplay in at least 2 days! sychronize watches, Go! :P
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzybella on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Okay I would respond, but I'm lost in Charles post. I got confused.

Izzybella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 am

This is getting chaotic. How the hell is it that a fallen angel, a demon and an angle aren't smashing each others head? No offence, maybe I just have to adapt myself to this new.. Thing. But, woah!
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 am

I must admit, but I agree with Archlkan. The whole point is that they're preparing for war. However Lucrezia won't make the first move, because she is still good at heart, because she was previously an angel and she doesn't think killing her colleague Duncan would be very smart.
And Gian has to be provoked to fight, that's why he isn't leader of the angels

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Duncan doesn't see much point in fighting. He will if you attack him, but besides that he'd rather fume then work.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:40 am

So, Duncan can befriend with an angel who is the complete opposite of him. (At least on fighting sides.) Hates his second commander a fallen angel that is supposed to help him, and doesn't feel like fighting for whatever reason. Then answer this, how the hell did the war start in the first place? I am sorry if I sound like a dick but if non of the opposing groups have the intention of ripping each others heads off then this RP got me confused, a lot.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:31 am

Satan and God have been fighting for eons. This is just when the fighting involved the humans. If you want fighting I won't start it. At this point only Lucrezia can start the fighting.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 am

I'm not saying a want someone to start a fight. I am just confused;

1) This was already a war, and somehow demons and angels walk hand-in-hand.
2) In your last post you literally offered one of your minions (She got powers from a demon, so.. I am assuming she belongs to the demon army.) to an opposing team.

No I am not blaming anyone here, and perhaps I am missing the bigger point of all this 'friendliness', but I just can't understand how you literally reject your second commander and talk with an angel as if it were your best friend.

But, I'll say that maybe it is just me having problems thinking outside the stereotypical 'demon versus angel' box.

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!