Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

a part of “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”, a fictional universe by BlackDove.

A war is coming to Earth, but before, after the humans make their decision, they fight for their life, they must be trained. (Started, but still accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzybella on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 am

Taylor isn't on the demon on army. She might be on any army. I still don get the post....

Edit: Nevermind. I just had to re-read it to understand.
I Love the HillyWood Show!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Izzybella
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Arch I dont think your getting Duncan's point of view. He hates EVERYTHING. Himself, other people, even other demons. Why? Because it was Satan's hate for God that made him. So now he's filled up with this everlasting hate and he can't stop it. So he blames the person he finds responsible. Satan. Duncan would do anything to undermine Satan if he could. However he must follow all his orders to the letter. So he does little things to annoy him. Like letting a potentially powerful human into the hands of the angels. Duncan doesn't want to fight, in fact he'd rather turn sides, but he must fight if he is provoked. To him the only escape from his eternal damnation is turning sides.
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am

Okay, I am at a loss. You win, I truly don't get Duncan's point of view at all. But if the point of this RP was a war between Angels and Demons, plus the occasional interference of the vampires, then it is a given someone needs to start a fight when they encounter their enemy. (And yes that is true, if God and Satan hate each other so much, that should rub off on their disciples as well, which is Duncan for Satan and Gian for God.)

Also, I'd think Satan would be more then just 'annoyed' if you gave away his minion. He'd literally kill Duncan, trust me, there is no arguing in that. Ah well, who am I to go force my view on others. Plus, I think this is the point where my confusion has taken away my will to continue this role play. (That and it seems not only other role players but the GM have stopped posting as well.)

Okay, with this comment I clear my head from this confusing argument and make way for ideas on other role plays. Goodbye, and perhaps we will meet again someday.

Cheers,
Archlkan
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzybella on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:08 pm

I've been posting. And Duncan is so powerful I really don't think he would kill him. He would most likely just banish him to the Earth for how ever long.

That is all I have to say.

Izzybella
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 am

Sorry guys, i forgot to check this regularly--- I'm like the worst GM ever... I actually understand both points (Go Me! :)) But yeah, does someone else wish to start this again? I will if no one else offers (but of course i don't think anyone will be checking this) :S
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!