Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Naruto Adventure!

The Naruto Adventure!

a part of “The Naruto Adventure!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Become a genin or jonin ninja! Roleplay is based on the Naruto book series/tv show/anime/movie/etc

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Naruto Adventure!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Naruto Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:39 pm

One of my friends, Rarikou, is making a Genin character for this roleplay. I am not 100% sure when it will be up, however he told me he would make a Genin.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pudge on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:20 pm

I liked the idea of basing the teams on the skill, but I think that it would be better for team 2 if Jadebud98 's characters were not all in team 1.

If I were to compare our genin's fighting styles(not personalities) with the cannon characters, I would say:

Nara Nagihiko --> Shikamaru - Nara clan and intelligence
Tikki Tenshou --> Naruto - Trickeries and punches
Makarov June --> Sasuke - Fire affinity and agility (twin katana), although she is not the analytical type
Yuki Kuro --> Haku - Ice Release Kekkei Genkai user
Sasaki Mao --> Temari - Wind Affinity and ranged (bow)

Please correct me if I am wrong
Last edited by Pudge on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pudge
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffypuffunicorn on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:46 pm

*Sasaki not Masaki

Just so there's no confusion :)
ImageFluffy Puff UnicornImage

Fluffypuffunicorn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Considering the main influence for Yuki Kuro was in fact Yuki Haku I would say he is closest to him in abilities.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pudge on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...

*Commits seppuku*

Pudge
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:50 pm

@Gamer X: Awesome can't wait.
@ Pudge: pretty sure you're spot on.
But everyone don't worry I'm putting skills and characteristics in mind here and I really appreciate your suggestions!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:57 pm

lol I would feel bad for any guy if when the teams were decided he got placed with Sasaki-san, Makarov-san, and Hanada-sensei. If that were the case it would be 3-1 on a female-male ratio. On the other hand the other option is the teams being 1-3 and 2-2 on a female-male ratio. lol It seems regardless how it goes one team will have an outnumbered gender unless the next Genin is female. XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 pm

lol but still that could create more fun to develop on ;D

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

alright, I submitted my character.

Do enjoy, by all means
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Why do I have a gut feeling that Yuki Kuro is going to be placed with all three girls....O.O'"
Kuro-kun is going to have a hard time when it comes to the 'girl chats' if that happens. XD lol Poor, poor Kuro-kun...

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Rarikou I very much enjoyed it :)
Okay everyone the roleplay will begin once I have developed all of the teams and get on to a computer (right now I'm usin nook internet.)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pudge on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Here is my suggestion on teams:

1- GamerX and Rarikou are old friends, best buddies type, so I think it would be a nice if we could put them in the same team.
2- Jadebud98 controls 2 genin and a jonin. For symmetry sake, lets place each genin in a different team.
3- We have 4 male and 2 female genin. We can make the teams on a 2-1 ratio, much like the cannon naruto teams.

So, lets start with Kuro and Shusaku at team 1. The 3rd genin should be female and Jadebud98's character: June.
Team 2 would get: Nagihiko, Tenshou and Mao.

Now lets balance the abilities:

Considering only the already learned abilities, we can say that:
Team 1 is incredibly well provided with offensive abilites and it has good defenses, but it lacks greatly in support(disables,buffs,debuff, etc...)
Team 2 is balanced in almost every aspect: melee/ranged, physical/'magical', tank/damage/support. Their only weakness is the few elemental power (having only wind for now)

Due to that, I would place Miki at Team 1, as she got two disables: Water imprisonment and Paralysis sword
And Ichiro at team 2, for more elemental power (with wind and water).

So:
TEAM 1 - Hanada Miki
Yuki Kuro
Shinge Shusaku
Marakov June

TEAM 2 - Noboro Ichiro
Nara Nagihiro
Tikki Tenshou
Sasaki Mao

Did you guys liked it?

Pudge
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Well these are the teams that I was going to go with:
Team 1- Hanada Miki.
Shusaku Shige
Sasaki Mao
Nara Nagihiko

Team 2- Noboro Ichiro
Makarov June
Tikki Tenshou
Yuki Kuro

For the reasons lets start with team one; Nagihiko uses tactics and battle strategy in order to win not just brutal force so in order for everything to play right the team needs to have team players which Mao and Shige are especially Shige seeing as his clans motto has to do with teamwork. Also, Mao is like an underdog as stated by fluffy so she is going to need some one who is a very cooperative to help. Lastly the groups development as a ninja is also key in the teams, so with Miki as the leader she is bound to make Mao a stronger ninja, and make Nagihiko open up more (Shige also provides help there).

Now we move on to team 2; the team has a good balance in battle. June and Tenshou are good in tai-jutsu and nin-jutsu. Kuro is great in ninjutsu. It also provides good plot development with Tenshou seemed to have a slight problem with kekkei genki people or I just perceived that, and Kuro has a kekkei genki so hopefully that'll create some fun and make both of them develop as ninja. June likes to take things into her own hands and cut to the chase before thinking but with Ichiro he is more laid back so he could stop her before that happens making her develop.

So, I think that's what I'm going to go with but GamerX or Rarikou tell me if you want to be in the same team and I'll think about it.

Any objections provide your case and I'll think about it. (Everyone)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 pm

actually putting me and gamer on the same team is ASKING for self-destruction. Ice and Lava? I couldn't think of a worse combination than that, so these match-ups suit me fine.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:31 pm

lol

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Okay well the first post is on it's way.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pudge on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Your team formation is great and I totally agree with it.
I already realized that putting GamerX and Rarikou at the same team would be troublesome. I just didnt wanted to separate the two friends.

And I dont think there will be the Kekkei Genkai problem, since Kuro is described as a respectful person.
Tenshou only hates two types of kekkei genkai user: The 'you cant defeat me' type and the 'you cant be a good ninja without a good kekkei genkai' type.

Pudge
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 am

Okay you guys I just accepted a character made by GamerX who is going to serve as one of our major villains. None of the genin know about him but the jonin can if they want.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am

Okay, I just made a character myself, a chuunin named Sandra Nara (love the Nara clan!), so when should I post? And shall my character know about GamerX's villain? I don't care if she does, I just want to make sure I know to or not to mention it in my posts.

Can't wait for me to start RPing with y'all! All the Naruto RPs I'm on currently seem to be dead, so this shall be fun!
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:24 pm

You should post after the genin meet their sensei but you can't interact with the genin yet, you may creepily watch them but no interaction. Your choice whether or not you know him I guess.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!