Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The College Years: Freshman Year

The College Years: Freshman Year

a part of “The College Years: Freshman Year”, a fictional universe by jena8806.

How a group of people interact and live through their first year of college

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The College Years: Freshman Year”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The College Years: Freshman Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Admirer on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

Ok. Making them now. Do I have to include a bunch of stuff, like history and whatnot? I like to have that come out in the RP, plus I'm already 15 posts behind...:/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Secret Admirer
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Secret Admirer wrote:Ok. Making them now. Do I have to include a bunch of stuff, like history and whatnot? I like to have that come out in the RP, plus I'm already 15 posts behind...:/

Nope you don't have to. As soon as you make them and I get them, I'll approve them :)

By the way, I'm obviously home from work now, and will be able to post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jena8806
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:38 am

So I've become pretty busy, so I'm going to have to drop this rp. Sorry for wasting your time and good luck with it:)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Admirer on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Omg. I had the character sheet for my guy completely finished, and then RPG timed out on me :/ Is it even worth it for me to join in at this point? Haha.

Secret Admirer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Lovely Spade wrote:So I've become pretty busy, so I'm going to have to drop this rp. Sorry for wasting your time and good luck with it:)

It's okay. I totally understand :)

Secret Admirer wrote:Omg. I had the character sheet for my guy completely finished, and then RPG timed out on me :/ Is it even worth it for me to join in at this point? Haha.

Of course it is! Everyone's still meeting their roommates and stuff. No one's gone to the party yet!

jena8806
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Septemberism and CielleAmor:

Would one of your male characters like to room with my male character? I can make up an excuse in the rp to make my guy move into the room that you are in.

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 pm

somehow it double posted
Last edited by jena8806 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm

You can put him with mine.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Septemberism wrote:You can put him with mine.

Sweet! I'll just go make a post about him moving in.

Edit: I finished my post XD

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:40 pm

it's been super quiet here lately lol

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm so sorry for not posting! I'm so caught up with everything else.
I'll post tonight.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 am

Sorry i haven't posted. My computer stopped working and my iPod wouldn't let me type. I will try to post later on today.

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 am

!LoveMeHateME! wrote:Sorry i haven't posted. My computer stopped working and my iPod wouldn't let me type. I will try to post later on today.

Haha it's no problem :) I know real life stuff always takes priority over role playing!

That sucks, though! I hope you get everything fixed! I don't think I could live without my computer anymore.

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !LoveMeHateME! on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm

!LoveMeHateME! wrote:Sorry i haven't posted. My computer stopped working and my iPod wouldn't let me type. I will try to post later on today.

jena8806 wrote:Haha it's no problem :) I know real life stuff always takes priority over role playing!

That sucks, though! I hope you get everything fixed! I don't think I could live without my computer anymore.

Yea it had just stopped out of nowhere but its working good now. And as for my iPod there's just no hope, i dropped way to many time. Im going to make a post for Armonie about her doing something since she no longer has a roommate. Also i'm going on vacation with my family this weekend. I bringing my laptop in hopes that I can find a wi-fi connection at the hotel. Im praying i do because i hate when i dont reply for a while and leave people waiting.

!LoveMeHateME!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm starting to think that this role play is a failure :(

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Admirer on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Not if I actually join! lol

Secret Admirer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nevershoutella on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 pm

I am so so sorry I haven't posted. I've gotten grounded. :c
ImageImageImageImage

nevershoutella
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

oh no!! That's definitely a reason to not post! That sucks! For how long!?

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CielleAmor on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Sorry for not being able to post since last week. My computer crashed. :-/ I was finally able to get the number for HP's tech support and it's working again! :D So I'm back in the game.

CielleAmor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jena8806 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:01 am

CielleAmor wrote:Sorry for not being able to post since last week. My computer crashed. :-/ I was finally able to get the number for HP's tech support and it's working again! :D So I'm back in the game.

Yay! I'm so excited you were able to get your computer up and running again! Now we just need nevershoutella to get off restriction, and I think everyone will be back!

jena8806
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!