Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Island: Mafia Punishment

Zombie Island: Mafia Punishment

a part of “Zombie Island: Mafia Punishment”, a fictional universe by MadLandShark.

The mafia found a new way to punish those who've crossed them: stranding them on an island. Stocked full of zombies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zombie Island: Mafia Punishment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Zombie Island: Mafia Punishment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 am

"Zombie Island: Mafia Punishment"
The main page is always being edited, and the plot isn't set in stone just yet.
So, feel free to ask any questions for now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Zombie Island: Mafia Punishment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 am

I'm getting off for tonight. My character will be up tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miakaru on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 am

Kinda new to this site so I'm not sure how to tell the difference yet, but is this a forum RP or a Chat RP? =)
Plot sounds really interesting, and I'm really interested.

Miakaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Miakaru wrote:Kinda new to this site so I'm not sure how to tell the difference yet, but is this a forum RP or a Chat RP? =)
Plot sounds really interesting, and I'm really interested.

Forum RP, I guess. The roleplay takes place in "Posting" (which will be visible after you submit a character).
Anyway, I'm glad you're interested! I'm super excited for this. I've played out this plot before, but never made it into a group RP. So, hopefully it'll eventually take off.

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miakaru on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:18 pm

=D I'm working on my character right now. He may take a bit, but when he's finished I'll get him in the character section
I'm new to this forum, but I've Rped on Forums before. =)

Miakaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Miakaru wrote:=D I'm working on my character right now. He may take a bit, but when he's finished I'll get him in the character section
I'm new to this forum, but I've Rped on Forums before. =)

Awesome!
Can't wait to RP this. :D
Thank you for taking the time to make a character.

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miakaru on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

No problem. I filled out most of what you provided and submitted it =) It was really quite interesting.

Miakaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:01 am

Miakaru wrote:No problem. I filled out most of what you provided and submitted it =) It was really quite interesting.

It was long, wasn't it? xD I'm still doing mine, and I'm only about halfway done. But it makes me feel more comfortable with my character.

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 pm

how many characters do you want before you start?

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Soki wrote:how many characters do you want before you start?

After I submit my own, I would prefer at least one or two more people before starting the roleplay. I'm trying to recruit as we speak. It's difficult. Dx

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm

hmmmmm, Well you've got two now ^^ me and my girlfriend will surly join cause this looks awesome and killing zombies is fun

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm interested as it's got a sorta Battle Royale vibe which is always a plus. Although did the Mafia create the zombies or were they made by other people? Is it like Jurassic Park in that it was originally a good idea, which got destroyed. I know lots of questions here, but I am interested and like knowing what I'm entering into. Thanks in advance :).
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadLandShark on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Sorry I've been away; I have no internet on my home computer. I'll be on ASAP.

MadLandShark
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!