Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Heir to Chaos

The Heir to Chaos

a part of “The Heir to Chaos”, a fictional universe by Sivermist.

“Is it really that weird that a few street urchin kids be employed for protecting a princess? Oh. The oddity of that was only apparent after I said it.”NEED SOMEONE TO ADOPT THE PRINCESS

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Heir to Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Heir to Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm

I did my first post ^^
*feels accomplished*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cylys
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

You all seem to be enjoying the attack of helena's intelligence... I'll need to set that straight..... NOT a part of character design......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:31 pm

You all seem to be enjoying the attack of helena's intelligence... I'll need to set that straight..... NOT a part of character design......

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 pm

I didn't mean to attack her intelligence... The character is an observer. He saw a mistake and commented on it in his inner monologue. I didn't mean to offend. I REALLY didn't. I'm sorry if I did m(_ _)m

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Now I feel like a dick. TT^TT

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Oh, maria! i was only joking! you didn't insult me! your charachter has a low opinion of my characheter! that is so far off the scale of being not even a problem!

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:27 pm

*epic sigh of relief*
Okay. I was worried for a second.

It's not that he has a low opinion, it's just that he saw a mistake. It's a good opinion right now since Helena was ALSO the only to realize that Etoille transforming would trigger an attack AND she took down that first gargoyle in no time flat. ^^
Why would he comment on something like that when it doesn't need to be changed, you know?

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

I- you have no idea how much i DO NOT CARE if he does have a low opinion of her.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Good to know, because I was lying. He wishes she was dead.

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 pm

>;3

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 pm

PFT, my turn to post I suppose!

Weirdo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 am

Either yours or HunterOrdo or Maybe.someday, yep. USE THE FORCE, PRINCESS!

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:50 pm

well. so. this is a-problem.

Etoille..... HAS BEEN ABANDONED!
does anyonee think they would be able to competently pick up where she left off?

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:22 pm

I MAYBE could, but it would be weird talking to myself at one point in time. I could try if it please you...

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

go ahead and give it a go!
ill play her when she's talking to you, if ya like......

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Okay. I SHALL TRY! Fucking weirdo and her abandonment T^T

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 pm

AAAANNNNDDD Post for Etoille is in
Aaaaaand I feel accomplished.

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cylys on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:16 pm

*realizes I made a huge mistake with post*
*cries*
*fixes it and likes this one better*

^Learning is fun

Cylys
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:13 pm

yay!

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!