Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wicked

The Wicked

a part of “The Wicked”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

In the land of Dissedan, people have become of a race of creature living amongst them. They call these creatures "the wicked" and wish to destroy them because of recent incidents. But they dont realize that the wicked are not their enemies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wicked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wicked"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Hi there could i join this RP? I have not made character yet but I will.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Yeah its open to join.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh joy, I'll be making a char as well!
"Don't be shocked, that people die. Be surprised, your still alive."

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:41 pm

to let you all know, my character is not completly evil, he just looks out for numero uno
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Just wondering, when were you planning on starting this? :3 It looks like it be a blast.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:51 pm

I thought peachy wanted to make a character too.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Bullets on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Possibly, my bad.

Scarlet Bullets
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 am

we have started!

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:16 pm

wait... your character is a wicked?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:09 pm

yes she is

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:01 pm

alright, but does she know that Mr.Tall is, for sure, Der Ritter?

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 am

She doesnt know it yet. By the way Sabimaru, the just below the bare minimum of words per post is tolerable but under 80 words isnt, just to let you know. I am rather mild on the rules compared to others who exaggerate with number of words. 100 words allows more content and more creativity than 80, unless its a poem.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm

pleasee pooossstt Sabimaru, pretty please with a cherry on top.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Can someone post please, it's boring to keep cheaking this RP if no one posted.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 am

I'm going to be one monday and tuesday so if I do not post thats the reason, but maybe I can get my hands on a computer. thx n.n

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!