Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Music is in Our Souls

Music is in Our Souls

a part of “Music is in Our Souls”, a fictional universe by XMatthewxHitomiX.

For these teenagers Music is everything - its in their souls.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Music is in Our Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Music is in Our Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

@Saferia Aww thank you! ^^ I love that peice very much also! Violin <33 and Lol it seems we always somhow end up in the same RP's Cx
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

I know right! lol I think we're stalking each other O.o
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saferia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

O_O Oh dear

*fixes monicale*

I see kind sir..so how do you suppose we fix this..problem? xDD jk your really fun to RP with anyways Lolz

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Oh thanks :) Your fun to rp with too!

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:12 pm

D'aww! *EPIC CYBER BEAR HUG!* XD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm

-Hugs back- lol I like hugging people over computers lol

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:27 pm

XDD *gets out cyber saw and looks at it* So hows your leg deary? xDDD LMFAO when you wrote that i'm all saring at my computer screen then was like ...0-0....><....O_O.....0.0....030....:O....C:...Cx...xDDDDDDDDDDDD... LMFAO i swear those were my reactions to that post lmaoooo Cx

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm

LMFAO! I don't even know how i came up with that! I swear i'm crazing haha

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Lmfao its ok, its good being crazy xDD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah it is.

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Yup. :3

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm

You ssaid YURA!!!!

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:59 pm

OOPS XDDDDDDDDDD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 pm

@ Michaelis_xXx_Elly That song is really good :) I love it :)
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

@XMatthewxHitomiX Ikr? it was love at first..hear >.>? xD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:15 pm

I have a question for you all. I am doing a speech on roleplaying and the different types and I was wondering if you had a problem with me using your posts to show the different styles of roleplaying. If you do I won't use your posts.

XMatthewxHitomiX

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:38 pm

I dont mind :3 ^^

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Feel free!
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

I don't mind if you use my post either^^
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 pm

For dorm rooms there are single and double rooms, so you can have one to yourself or you can room with another. You are free to choose who you want to room with or if you even want to room with another person.

Just ask the person you want to room with if they want to first.

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!