Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cloudy with a chance of Sunny! (Closed)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Cloudy with a chance of Sunny! (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:02 am

Sunny’s blue eyes looked at the small piece of crumpled up paper in her hand. Well gosh it should be around there somewhere. Sunny was not used to a city like this in fact she had just moved from a small farming village almost two hours away. Her parents were starting to have a hard time supporting her because of a small drought so Sunny agreed to move away where the city agreed to pay for her schooling, room, and food. She was 18 and this would be her last year of high school so maybe it would jump start her into being an adult!

That and she would have a room mate for the apartment so maybe he could show her around and stuff! Letting out a small breath, blowing the blond hair out of her face Sunny sighed. Then something caused her attention. Right in front of her was Ko-Jee’s apartments. Well there you go! Smiling with accomplishment Sunny walked passed the parking lot an up the stairs to the 3rd floor before lightly knocking on the door. Hopefully the other person was there by now because Sunny did not yet have a key.
((She looks like my avatar XD ))
Last edited by Skallagrim on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited title to fit RPG naming rules
OoO hugs feed me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Cloudy with a chance of Sunny! (private)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:34 am

David had been resting on the couch of his apartment when he heard the rapping at his door. His eyes shot open and were greeted by the blurriness of his familiar apartment. When he sat up he scanned the small table in front of him for where he had left them and found them in the upper right corner, nearly falling off thanks to their haphazard placement. The world shrank somewhat when he donned them as it always did and the far once again became clear to him. His eyes weren't that bad, but considering all the lectures he needed to attend, they were definitely necessary. He stood, stretching his arms out to their respective sides and hearing the cracks as their stiffness dissipated in an instant. He turned towards the door where the disruptive sound had came from and arrived at his destination by way of vaulting over his bed for last night and walking a few extra steps forward.

He turned the deadbolt, hearing every little clink as he did so, and began turning the knob which was refreshingly silent this morning. When he had pulled the door inward the blinding light from the sun rushed in to give him its usual violent greeting and he winced a bit before shading his eyes with his free hand. Before him stood a girl, a little shorter than himself, looking in his direction with her blue eyes. Rubbing the back of his neck, he looked toward the blond-haired girl with his own hazel eyes and used his voice for the first time of the day. "Can I help you?" It came in a slightly agitated tone, but that's what is given to those who interrupt someone's sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Sunny smiled brightly to the man as he opened the door for her. Good he was there! In fact it almost looked like he had just woken up.

“Oh I’m sorry I did not think you would be sleeping..”Why would he be sleeping? It was about nine right? About the time to wake up? Well Sunny at least woke up around seven did not everyone else? Sunny then whiped out a piece of crumpled up paper out of her jean skirt pocket before handing it over to him. It explained who she was and that she was his roommate.

“I’m Sunny…pleased to meet you.. I am a transfer student and I will be staying here…I think you heard of me” Sunny had a small accent and did not really know how to speak complete Japanese but she did her best. The young 18 year old teen wore a white button up shirt with a lace tang top under it. She also wore a blue jean skirt and flat blue sneakers with Shorty socks. Sunny was not the type to really dress up but she always dressed nice despite the fact she was more from the country. After handing him the paper Sunny lifted her hand to shake his planting the smile back on her face.

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Upon receiving the piece of scrap, David promptly glanced over it and shoved it into his pocket. The girl, Sunny, had just finished making her introduction with a slight accent on each statement and now held out her hand towards him. She had a bright smile on her face that was only bested by the sun that still burned his poorly rested eyes.

He was leaning forward on the door frame during the entirety of her appearance and now that she had finished he pushed off lightly and stood up straight. He looked towards her outstretched hand and the smile she had plastered on her face and opened the door completely. "Yes, I heard about the roommate that I was getting. I thought I refused, it apparently didn't matter." His face held an apathetic look when he was addressing Sunny, it wasn't the best but it was all she would be getting at this point. He turned his back to her and began walking back into what solely belonged to him before today. He threw his arms up in a mocking invitation. "Welcome home, I'm David and I'm going back to bed." He stopped his retreat in front of the couch, and fell back into the position he had been before the intruder appeared. He was still wearing the graphic t-shirt and dark jeans he had worn the night before. He closed his eyes, a shallow hope that he was dreaming filling him as he attempted to forget.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Sunny gave him a firm handshake. She was a bit skinny and small so one might think that she would be weak and fragile but that was hardly the truth. Sunny would bench 100 pounds and could walk for miles without getting tired. After informing her he had refused a roommate and turning away Sunny wondered if he was not to keen on her being there. Well that would put a damper on things. Tilting to her right Sunny picked up her suit case before slipping inside and shutting the door softly…

“You sleep on the couch?..does that mean I will be sleeping on the floor?” She asked calmly lightly tilting her head. Well she was sure she would be sleeping in a bed but maybe she was wrong. Of course this only showed how little she knew about all of this.

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:02 pm

David opened one of his eyes slightly and held onto his prior apathy as he looked towards the girl. She came into sight, her head tilted, and he realized he didn't really know what kind of expression that was. Dogs tilted their head when they were confused so maybe that was it. With his right eye open to make sure he would be showing her the right way, if he didn't she would have to ask him again. Pointing to two doors near on the wall behind Sunny he explained, "The one on the left is my room, the one on the right is free. I do have a bed, but I haven't checked your room so yes, maybe you will be sleeping on the floor." He spoke matter-of-factly and closed his eye turning on his side so as to face the couch as he did so. "Go put your stuff away and let me sleep."

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!