Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Devil Survivor: Reversed Revision

Devil Survivor: Reversed Revision

a part of “Devil Survivor: Reversed Revision”, a fictional universe by Rarikou.

Hell is breaking loos. Tokyo is in chaos. There is nowhere to run. LEt's Survive

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Devil Survivor: Reversed Revision”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Devil Survivor: Reversed Revision

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:09 pm

This is the auto-genera- Blah Blah Blah. Here's hoping you join my "Devil Survivor: Reversed Revision" Rp.

You may edit this first po- and I just did.

Any questions, comments, concerns, etc. Feel free to post
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Devil Survivor: Reversed Revision

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Hey Demi, I'm making a character right now, and as usual, trying to attract attention to this RP.

Just wondering, could I use my Personae from BotS, with sightly revised abilities? (I'll be using Cerberus as my main this time if so.)
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

Oīģŋ o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Go for it. Just dumb down his abilities for now. He can gain all his usual powers later in the RP.

I may or may not post a more detailed demon entry.... but go ahead for now.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm using DS abilities, so here's a link so that everyone knows what they do: http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Shin_Megam ... vor/Skills

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exorcist on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm

I'm interested in the position for the(or one of the) Angels. If you wouldn't mind elaborating on them, that would be rather nice. :)

Exorcist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Exorcist: Pm sent explaining the Angels

Sora: ... litltle puppy, my butt.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exorcist on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Thank you for accepting me. I will try to fulfill my duties as an Angel. May I ask, when exactly do you expect to start the role play?

Exorcist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 pm

When we get more people.

that being said... recruit, recruit, RECRUIT.

Mutt, I'm sure Fangs woujld be intrested, since she's a fan of the game. Do what you do best.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Here's an idea: drop a link in the OOC for BotS, then they should scurry across. I know for definite that Spooks will be intrigued by the Angel role.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm screwed cause I don't know much about devil survivor, no matter how many times mutt trys to get me to play it, but i will do my best *military salute*
"Ready and waiting sir"

reserve me the role of a normal person please.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Roger Roger. Just consider it a survival rp, just with demons at your command. That's how I started.'
and Mutt, you weren't kidding. Post a link, and they run like flies...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:27 am

Heya Demi, you expected that I would join this, right?

First Persona, then TWEWY, now this...are we just going through epic games and making RPs of them?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 am

yup, too true, too true. We're destined to dance until the end.

Okay, So Me, Beka, Sora, and Eleera as normals... I'd like 1 or 2 more, but if there's no one by tomorrow, this will have to do. I may make another character.

Exorcist and possible Spooks as Angels. That's really the only angels I need....

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

okay, I've added another character. I have someone whose working on an angel... Now, we just need for Psycho to add a character, and decide on teams. Vayne and Shusaku can't be together, so I was thinking Shusaku, Sora, and Beka, the other team consisting of Vayne and Eleera. We'll meet often, and even change members reguraly. This is just for the beginning, so I can have everyone's death clocks up and ready

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 am

Okay Demi, now you're just using characters from Durarara!!, I'm on to you!

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:39 am

half right. I used the pictures, and the idea that they hate each other. Maybe the informant thing for Shusaku. Everything else is me. Plus, you don't have to saying it out loud.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 pm

double post... but who cares?

Neko has been approved.

The beginning teams will be as such

Vayne, Rin, and Eleera, when she puts a character up Your death clocks have a shiny '1' over your heads.

Shusaku, Beka, and Sora. You have a shiny '1' over your heads.

Yeah, everyone;s dying tomorrow, but the day after will be different. The First Blackletter will arrive tomorrow, so, just survive till then

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exorcist on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

So, is anyone going to post?

Exorcist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:43 am

Me and Fangs are trying to figure out what to post between us...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:43 am

Wow that was a long post for me. O.o Hope its ok. =P

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!