Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Buried Under An Avalanche

Buried Under An Avalanche

a part of “Buried Under An Avalanche”, a fictional universe by True_Grave.

Charles Xavier and his X-Men welcome a new generation of students to his Institute. On the other side, senior member Lance Alvers, or Avalanche, contemplates abandoning the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants for the X-Men.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Buried Under An Avalanche”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Buried Under An Avalanche

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm

I love Nightcrawler so I will gladly take him, though I probably won't be able to play him very well. I'll definitely try though.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Awesome! I love you, Kirai! (In a platonic way)

Now, that just leaves Wolverine and Colossus. We can do the roleplay without them for a while, just say that Wolverine is off riding around on his motorcycle and that Colossus is on a training retreat in the Caucasus Mountains. As soon as Aloha gives me Kitty's profile, we'll be ready to go. Also, if nobody signs up for them by the time it's time for them to enter, then I'll play them. I'm all ready playing eight characters, what's two more?
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 pm

I don't know like anything about Iceman so I have to do some research but I will play him. I may be horrible though and if I am forgive me.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 pm

People, I don't care how about well you can play the character. You are all good roleplayers. I know you can handle the roles. I don't expect you to nail every single little part of their personalities. Just give me the overall personality, add a little originality, and go from there. You guys can handle that, right?

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Haha well of course we can do that, True, because we're all epicly awesome like that! Just like you're epicly awesome four playing as many roles as you are. I seriously applaude you four that, I'd be driven insane of I was playing that many roles in an rp...

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Seriously? I've juggled way more characters than eight. Try playing 100 characters with different personalities, ethnic backgrounds, nationalities, and fighting styles, in addition to the two main characters of a story. I've done that, and I'll be doing that until I get that story published. Eight is nothing, honey. I'm prepared to do ten if nobody snaps up Wolverine or Colossus.

Also, everyone, please...call me Grave. It's so much more epic than True.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Well, after controlling 14 characters, almost half the scripted cast, I think I'm done playing the characters. You guys dole out the rest ha.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aloha Girl on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Grave, Kitty is up let me know if I need to edit anything.

Aloha Girl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Well, I PM'd you about it a couple days ago, but for some reason, probably an important reason, you haven't been available to fix it. So, I'm just going to approve her for now to start the roleplay.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you a True Grave production of a Marvel Comics copyright. I pronounce the X-Men roleplay Buried Under An Avalanche to be open for posting. Enjoy!

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Hey so was Lara accepted? I wasn't sure cause she's not showing up on the character list

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Yes, Nightmare was accepted. I just haven't added her to the OOC list and she doesn't show up in the official roster. But, if you examine it from the "My Roleplays" section, she's right above Shadowcat.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Yes, the first post is coming, ladies and gentlemen. It's just really long and will take me a couple days. I'm most of the way through it, so just give me a couple more days and it'll be up. I hope you all really like it.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:35 am

Actually, I think I'll just break them up into smaller posts. Each one is several paragraphs long, and tells a story from beginning to end. So, here it comes, True Grave's spin on an older and decrepit Magneto.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:44 am

First post is up. All X-Men trainees, please proceed to the Xavier Institute :D.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:28 pm

All right. Here comes the second post for the Brotherhood, introducing our hero Avalanche and his best friends, Toad and Blob. Enjoy!

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Since my character speaks Greek often, I'd be happy to translate for you. Just post what you want me to translate here and I'll tell you :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Okay, now that the last post as Charles Xavier (for now) has been completed, I'm going to finish up with the current Brotherhood. I'm going to appropriate Mastermind and Juggernaut, but quite frankly, do not feel like putting their profiles up. Mastermind really has only one major role, and Juggernaut's main role is to get his ass kicked by everybody. So, I have to get finished with the Brotherhood before we can introduce the other main character, Sniper.

Now, I'm sure you all might be wondering, why do HIS characters get to be the main ones? Well, because they are both men that consider themselves expendable. Only two men that don't truly care if they live or die could save the world, and that's why they must be the ones to stand together against world destruction. However, that part will not come for a LONG time. For now, everyone is as important as everyone else. I cannot stress that last part enough.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:15 pm

I would appreciate some posts. I'd prefer not to double post in the IC.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:53 am

I'm really really really really sorry, the past couple of days I've been massively busy and couldn't even get on. I'll try and post asap.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 pm

It's okay, Kirai. Most of us are very busy in RL. I'm just asking for the ebst anyone can do. With this crew, I know this RP can go far.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!