Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pact

The Pact

a part of “The Pact”, a fictional universe by Aribis.

Those burdened with immense power at the sake of their most treasured possession. The world wants them gone, and they must retaliate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pact”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Pact

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Pact"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"The Truth of Life is lost to those who cling to materialistic desires..."
Unfortunately I am one of them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aribis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Pact

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm interested! Do you have a specific character skeleton that you want people to use? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Are spots still available? This sounds awesome.
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HelecateRhapsody223 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am

Hello Aribis, I joined as a Selkie, one of my favorite mythological creatures ever. Please tell me if I did anything wrong.

HelecateRhapsody223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 am

AthenaUndying wrote:

I'm glad you like the sound of my roleplay child! As for a skele, I don't really have one up yet, so just use what the site itself specifies. I'll get a skele up later once I kind of...understand how the skeletons work on this site...

Heartfelt_words wrote:

Thank you for showing interest! Yes, spots are still available, though by the way this is heading, I'll need more human roles < 3

HelecateRhapsody223 wrote:

Alright, I'll go check on that now and get back to you!

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I am entirely up for being human! :D Will this work like we partner up with a creature player?

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Heartfelt_words wrote:I am entirely up for being human! :D Will this work like we partner up with a creature player?

Yes, although once I get all the roles i need, I will pair you and post a more specified character skele that shouldn't be too much of a hassle to fill out...So with you we need 2, possibly 3 more people...bear with me, folks!

Oh, and this is for everybody, if we need spaces, I'm willing to set up an additional character if need be.

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrokinesis on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:56 pm

I submitted a character, I hope it's okay ^w^
...Water Is My Wisdom, Water Is My Soul, Water Is My Element...
...I Must Accept My Destiny...

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Hydrokinesis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Hydrokinesis wrote:I submitted a character, I hope it's okay ^w^

Hmm, shoot me a PM and we can go over your character. c: I like it, but there are a couple of things I want to discuss.

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrokinesis on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm excited to start ^_^

Hydrokinesis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Hydrokinesis wrote:I'm excited to start ^_^

So am I. A friend of mine is making a character currently...otherwise we need two more, I believe...one perhaps, if I hear back from someone.

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Sorry it took so long! Posted my character.

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Heartfelt_words wrote:Sorry it took so long! Posted my character.

Send me a PM. There are a couple of things I would like to discuss concerning your character c:

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 am

I noticed your ad in the roleplayers wanted section.
Are there any guidelines for what sort of creatures you need in the game?
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Sench wrote:I noticed your ad in the roleplayers wanted section.
Are there any guidelines for what sort of creatures you need in the game?

bestial, mythological. As in, no humanoid creatures. as an example, Kier (my beast) is a kelpie. So in that regard, dragons, gryphons, the like.
I hope thay helps c:

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrokinesis on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 am

I'm just curious to know as to when you're hoping to start this rp?

Hydrokinesis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Hydrokinesis wrote:I'm just curious to know as to when you're hoping to start this rp?

I'd love to start it now if I had enough people. As of now I need 2 beasts...it;s really quite frustrating. I've been bumping the recruit thread I made

I'm sorry it's taking so long

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:50 pm

I submitted a character, but you never got back to me about it...

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Sench wrote:I submitted a character, but you never got back to me about it...

Oh, you did?
Ahah, I'm sorry! I'll get to it now, I had thought that it notified me through email whenever anything happened...let me go look!

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aribis on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:12 am

Okay, people! Since we have an even number between humans and beasties, we can now start! These are the partners:
Kier is with Angel
Nova is with Eden

So please specify that they are your pact partner in your profile somewhere. I do not think i will put up a skeleton as it's complicated and I don't think it's entirely necessary for info.

And I am going to make a male human character to play who needs a partner if anyone would want to double up too, if not, I'll keep searching. That way, it adds more variety.

Aribis
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!