Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Claustrophobic?

Claustrophobic?

a part of “Claustrophobic?”, a fictional universe by Miss Winter.

Six people stuck in one little spot. What will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Claustrophobic?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Claustrophobic?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Claustrophobic?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
OoO hugs feed me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Claustrophobic?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:03 pm

O.o this looks...promising xD Can I reserve female three please?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:12 pm

I don't like reserving because people never show up to make their profiles ><'

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:24 pm

ahh yea I get how that is ^^" lol ok dont worry u dont have to reserve it I'll just make it :O xD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm

lol..cool XD

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CiksKayVolts on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 am

Is there a requirement in skill? I thought this certain roleplay would be an interesting start for me to try to refresh my writing, if you allow me to join.

CiksKayVolts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ropeburn on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:54 pm

May I reserve male 1? I'm boooooored.

Edit: Scratch that. I'll just submit him now and wait for approval.

Ropeburn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Everyone is taken! Post when you feel free! Your first post should talk a little about your character and getting into the elevator! If you post first your person is the first one in..and so on and so fourth!

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CiksKayVolts on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Don't wanna ruin it, but I just want to point out that the first two is a little confusing. I read it that the first one entered the elevator with five people in it, and the second guy entered it with five people as well, which is a contradiction. The third post, although going back a little in time, is actually fine and might be the only way to post in this confusing start. I'll make a post, and I suggest whoever is the last one that did not post should get the plot going.

CiksKayVolts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I noticed that ._. it's like I am completely ignored...

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KishinInTraining on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

The first two posts had me confused how to start with my character, but I tried my best to follow what Winter said
It takes a strong man to live his life knowing what choices to make, but it takes a stronger man to live his life not knowing what to do at all or how it will end, but doing it anyway.
- Me

KishinInTraining
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Winter on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:56 pm

thanks man..I think this rp is screwed though >,>'

Miss Winter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CiksKayVolts on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 am

It surely is screwed up and I tried my best. However, it's only the start. The point is that all six characters meet up inside the elevator, no?

CiksKayVolts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KishinInTraining on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 pm

I agree with Ciks. This is just one of those things you should ignore.

KishinInTraining
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 am

I realized the mistake I made in my post and I edited it. Hope that helps some >.<

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CiksKayVolts on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Since you decided to edit your post, I might as well edit mine to fit with what is supposed to happen. Either way, it's still going to end up in the same scenario. Will going to edit my post for great justice as well.

CiksKayVolts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Lovely. And now.. are we missing someone, or could we carry on? Will we have a post order or something?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CiksKayVolts on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:32 pm

We're waiting on Winter. And I don't think there's a strict post order.

CiksKayVolts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LavenderMistress on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:30 pm

I really want to start RP-ing. I hope Winter posts soon, if she doesn't maybe we can post without her...?

LavenderMistress
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KishinInTraining on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Me too, maybe we should contact her

KishinInTraining
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!