Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unknowing (closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Unknowing (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 am

((I am sorry for the long wait, my laptop had to be taken into the shop and it's still there, so my posting won't be as frequent, but I'll post when I can.))

Zita looked around the place, she wondered if there was any reason to even make the house look like it was lived in. Her home had to look the same way, but neighbors still complained about the fact that they barely see an adult at the house. It annoyed her to think of all these people complained of things that really didn't matter to them. Most people gave up after a while of concerning themselves with her life when it really had nothing to do with them. She smiled at Taj when he just threw his stuff to one side and asked if she needed a drink. She chuckled at his comment that there would be plenty to drink where they were going. She was just happy to do something and not be stuck in her house all the time. It was finally time to get out and do something about this life she had been living. It didn't matter to her what happened it was all the consequences she was going to face anyways.

Zita fallowed Taj out of the place and into the woods. She looked around, remembering the forest she always played in when she was human. Her mother hated it when she played in the forest but she did it anyways. She never listened to her mother and would go off with her brothers into the forest to explore. It wasn't accepted that a young lady would go out and explore the forest. It could mess up the dresses she had to wear during those times and she always came home dirty. Her mother hated it and of course like every mother of that time she would beat her children to knock some sense into them. That never stopped them from going out into the forest again and explore and play the next day.

Zita was brought out of her thoughts when Taj spoke of how evil her father must be to keep her away from her own kind. "It's not really evil, he's just trying to protect me. With this war going on and everything, I can't blame him. It all depends on the side you are on and who you run into. It's either your a royalist or a rebel, you can't stay neutral because if you do you are automatically on the opposite side of whoever you are talking to. It is very dangerous for people like us right now and the best thing to do is to just stay hidden until it's all over with. I can't say I don't have friends that are vampires because I do have a few. I just can't see them too often because of this whole war thing." Zita said, she then realized how much she had gone on and looked at Taj. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go on a rant like that."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!