Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hybrid Foster

Hybrid Foster

a part of “Hybrid Foster”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

In a world where humans and hybrids live together, hybrids have to be raised by a human parent starting at the age of 12 in hope of getting rid of discrimination and racism.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hybrid Foster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hybrid Foster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:16 am

A bit? Understating a little there Wish?
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:20 am

Oh come on, Sora...we both know that it could've been a lot crazier, it's us we're talking about here...this is sane compared to what used to happen to us in our crazy lives, right Mutt?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Almost boring in comparison...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:30 am

Then make it unboring! I'm game for anything you throw at me. If adventure is what you guys want, then adventure is what you guys will get. ;)

But.... Everyone needs to heal up first.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:12 pm

YAY!!! Reading this, Mutt? We get free rein on the crazy! Whoo! I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for, Wish-chan...
Just give our characters time to heal and let the trippy stuff begin!

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:43 pm

I was wanting to make the RP more... fantastical, but was unsure how anyone would react...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Go for it, I'm game. ^_^

@Beka- I can handle mayself. hehehe. I've gotten into some pretty crazy stuff before.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah, but I was thinking along the lines of fantastical to the power of 13 and WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY back at the start Aniihya said that we couldn't go there. We would have to ask him if we could...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Ummm... I still say go for it. They haven't been around so....

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 am

OMG we forgot Lily at the hospital! X_X

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:39 am

I still dont know enough to jump back in. By the way, I am back from Tokyo.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Time for a little twist. I will have my character have an evil second personality after being confronted by a gang of occultist hybrids.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Wow.... That will be interesting.

Okay, right now both Naoya and Sora are under Ana's care. She was attacked by a gang and being the noble heroes they are, they were injured. Sora had surgery to remove a bullet and Naoya has a bad cold. Hence, the boys will be staying out of school for a bit. Anastasia is currently just about to go to school for the day. As usual, she is fretting about the boys, but I will get her there soon. She (we added a major twist) is actually an Avian Hybrid. Her parents gave her a drug to suppress the avian gene which she accidentally stopped taking. Her wings are now starting to grow in which is causing her great pain. Basically, that is everything major that happened.

Angel and Lucifer are on hold for now until further notice.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:02 pm

As you can see, Yuko has become slightly... villainous.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:56 am

Okay, Sora really isn't in the hospital anymore. They checked out this morning. He's at Ana's house. And this RP is starting to get a bit crazy and hard to follow...

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 pm

What do you expect if everyone tries to run away from Yuko because the guy who attacked her came to the school a bit gored.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 am

Sorry for not posting for so long.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 am

It's cool...Jeez...bad things now...like what happened in the 60's with the discimination against blacks. Is that your inspiration for this?

Few quick questions: What about hybrids who were already fostered (like Sora) ? Will they be taken off of their adoptive parents? And what about hybrids who have one parent who is human (i.e Ana) ?

Just wondering, for a storyline/plot point of view, so that we can continue if you have to disappear again.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:17 am

Yes they will be taken off their adoptive parents but hybrids with one human parent stay with that parent. The other hybrids either go to their original parents or end up in an orphanage/dorm. But dont worry, Yuko will make sure that everyone stays with Anas father.

And yes, I got the idea with the 60s from the discrimination against blacks.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 am

Ana really dead or did she just pass out and is saveable?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!