Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love is War: Kokoro High

Love is War: Kokoro High

a part of “Love is War: Kokoro High”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

Here at Kokoro high, we have an old fashion Boys VS. Girls competition. Who will win? Girls or Boys? Lets find out. (Full Sorry)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love is War: Kokoro High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] <3 Love is War <3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 am

I think all the boys posted? Except Mat, but I think that person's really busy right now.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Ah, Suta is just so cute~ I find it great that he has a crush on Lenny, by the way. Means that Joh will have fun figuring out what to do, haha ^^ But no... After Spec posts, I'll post. I'll try to interact with another character, so I'll go through the posts... Unless anyone is offering up their person? ^^"
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Ah, I'm waiting for another person to post. Technically Haru is still under the table, your free to mess with her if you wish. :)
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Aww, Kail, your post is so cute! Suta's adorable. Makes me almost sad to have Lenny flirt with other people now. x3 I'll post right now.

*edit*
Posted! And, oh, I edited Lenny's profile. Under the "love interest" area. *winkwink* No, it's just an idea that came to mind a few minutes ago that I thought might be funny to do. I did it on purpose, though, because it won't be able to work. >3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm

She's already the only apparent option for every one of the girls and now she took Lenny away from the guys too. Welcome the harem hero to the stage because that's what she's shooting for... except for Lenny, he can go away.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:25 pm

xD Lolol, Lenny's going to bug the crap out of her! That's my intentions anyway. He can handle the rejection. >3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Can he handle blunt objects to the back of the head? I think Mina might keep a crowbar under the big comfy couch.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Well, his dull head can't really handle losing any more IQ points with his head being knocked around, but he's pretty thick-headed, so, of course he can handle it! That'll be funny anyway.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 pm

I for one can't wait to see the two and how they react to another, especially Mina's reaction. As for Mina being the only option, I'm not so sure about that. Fufufu~

Of course, Haru won't like the idea of Mina having a 'harem.' Especially if she is part of it, or seemingly.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 pm

You guys make me laugh. Personally I can't wait to see what happens... Lenny getting hit over the head with a blunt option? That I can't wait to see. Now then... What will poor ol' Joh do next? (I'll post tomorrow or Tuesday.)

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:54 pm

I will probably end up posting on Tuesday if I'm not too busy. :)

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Is anyone gonna post? >.>

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 pm

I will have to tomorrow, I can't really get on anything for more then 2 mins. Things should settle down tonight if not then tomorrow, I am so sorry. D:

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!